• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

*OFFICIAL* Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, we *always* do. :D
I believe we'll need the disc for testing, but as soon as we have it, we're ready to go. So expect a delay 1-2 weeks after release.

Time frames?? Oh, you're killing me. :D

Say I rent it to see ...

But the video store owner, who is my friend
want to have a backup to see the movie at home,
while the original disk you move in, he can see a copy in ISO
Because I understand that if my friend (owner of the video store)
has bought the movie, you may have and to see a copy, right?
Wonder why, if I rent the movie, besides her, I can copy it
Thanks

Dude,
To say your situation sounds fishy is an insult to fish. Either you or your "store owner" friend will have to purchase a retail copy then.

If your friend really owns a rental store, they should have more than one copy, no??

we can't know what exactly the details are and we're definitely no judges...
every country has it owns rules ^^

he video store owner, has bought 1 single copy only for rent
Then, you have to rent need to know why the possibility of copy for use

And he wants to know if you can make an ISO backup

Whether AnyDvdHd 6.6.3.5 is updated to remove the protection
Avatar, Region 2, Spain (though I imagine not)
Even if there is any difference between the copy and copy to hire direct sales

I have not written this post so I deem, friend "PrincipalityFusion "

Thanks, I await your response James

he video store owner, has bought 1 single copy only for rent
Then, you have to rent need to know why the possibility of copy for use

And he wants to know if you can make an ISO backup

Whether AnyDvdHd 6.6.3.5 is updated to remove the protection
Avatar, Region 2, Spain (though I imagine not)
Even if there is any difference between the copy and copy to hire direct sales

I have not written this post so I deem, friend "PrincipalityFusion "

Thanks, I await your response James

Just a hint: protected images will work after AnyDVD has been updated for Avatar.

Biggest video release of the year and your movie store owner only purchases one copy for rental................okaaayyyyyyyy

Well, at least James responded.

Biggest video release of the year and your movie store owner only purchases one copy for rental................okaaayyyyyyyy

Well, at least James responded.

Bright spark, tomorrow will hang in attachment a photo of the video store shelves

If you only have 1 copy of rental Avatar

"Spain is different"

Last edited:
Alright. Enough of the nonsense chatter. Let's keep this thread on topic please. That is about Avatar and the new copy protection it represents in all regions.

I posted the the log file for Region 1 USA. The DVD was no problem but the Blue Ray is...

:bang:

So you didn't see James' comment that it's going to be 1-2 weeks after it's officially released on Thursday? It will NOT be fixed by tomorrow night.

Hi there!

I was reading this post because I just get a new movie...

AnyDVD has trouble decrypting it and gives me error msgs like its unable to update.

Attached is my logfile.

I have done de Filter Uninstall on the first topic in this thread.

Hop there is a solution

Regards

Bohne78

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.3.4_Info_H_RED_BIRD_2D_WW.zip
    246.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi there!

I was reading this post because I just get a new movie...

AnyDVD has trouble decrypting it and gives me error msgs like its unable to update.

Attached is my logfile.

I have done de Filter Uninstall on the first topic in this thread.

Hop there is a solution

Regards

Bohne78

Your problem has nothing to do with the thread you posted in. I've moved your post to an appropriate thread. The movie you're trying to decrypt is Avatar and can not be handled by AnyDVD at this time. James has said it'll be about a week or two before AnyDVD is updated.

So you didn't see James' comment that it's going to be 1-2 weeks after it's officially released on Thursday? It will NOT be fixed by tomorrow night.

Nope, I didn't. Or I wouldn't have made the comment. Minor annoyance.

In the big scheme of things you guys :rock::rock::rock:

So (IF there really is such a thing as a "new" BD+ protection), the clock starts ticking, when I have the disc in my hands. Which will be release date + the usual 1-2 weeks shipping time to Antigua.

Also, I don't handle pressure very well, so add another week for each time I'm being asked "when will it be done".
And I already have a couple of those in my PM (despite my signature telling people to not PM me).

My answer therefore will be, as usual: February.
(you pick the year :) )

I'd be happy to jump on an aircraft and bring you a copy from Alaska...

www.ups.com

What can Brown do for you? :)

After enduring another Alaskan Winter I don't think UPS could quite compare to naked women and beer on a beach in Antigua...

Also the only copy I have tonight is a rental.

I once knew a lady named Freddy who was from Antigua. WOW!

I'm a bit annoyed by this too. Actually, I just wanted to use the image of the ISV Venture Star orbiting Pandora as my desktop background, and of course, neither PowerDVD nor that other player allow screenshots of Bluray movies. Sadly, using AnyDVD didn't work either :(
I hope the update will come soon.

I'm a bit annoyed by this too. Actually, I just wanted to use the image of the ISV Venture Star orbiting Pandora as my desktop background, and of course, neither PowerDVD nor that other player allow screenshots of Bluray movies. Sadly, using AnyDVD didn't work either :(
I hope the update will come soon.

Why not give FastStone Capture a try to get a screen capture of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back