• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

new screen pass protection defeated

This is only of use for the new type of bogus MPLS protection.

So ONLY use it for that type of protection, as said before, example, "Insergent"

Ok, that clears up a lot. Good start for a subroutine for the complete automation of the process. :).

EDIT:
File has been removed because a new version will be posted soon, Not here but as new post.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is still one thing i havent figured out, what key is it the proggie wants me to enter when it starts ?

There is still one thing i havent figured out, what key is it the proggie wants me to enter when it starts ?

Hi

Just updated to 2.0.2

Remove any previous versions using 'Programs and Features' in control panel.
Download this version, and install.
Send me the fingerprint (blue text)

Version 2.0.2
Fingerprint MLHDJGAN
If you tell me the key I can test it

Hi General1

Don't know if my private message is going out to you.

Can you let me know.

Regards

This program, worked PERFECT. Returned the correct mpls of 258.mpls, I see why you put a keycode! Want to keep this to who you know only! Thank you for making this program and this does replace alldup as long as the files are cashed. Do you still need me to send you the disk playlist folder and the cashe folder for further testing on your end?

Last edited:
rotty your private inbox is full. Clear it out and ill send you my email so we can discuss this topic offline as the stuff you mentioned in the private posts. Thks. I got your last message about adding a link to the videos. This would be great but ill respond via email. Send me your email via private and ill send you a reply thks.

rotty your private inbox is full. Clear it out and ill send you my email so we can discuss this topic offline as the stuff you mentioned in the private posts. Thks. I got your last message about adding a link to the videos. This would be great but ill respond via email. Send me your email via private and ill send you a reply thks.

I have ticked ALL but how do you delete.

Am I stupid or what.

Tick all the Selected message button and choose delete all. You spelled my name wrong in the program general1 ... gereral1 ;)

Last edited:
Tick all the Selected message button and choose delete all. You spelled my name wrong in the program general1 ... gereral1 ;)

I have deleted all posts.

I did a different way

There is NO delete all as an option

Using Win 10 so may be that.

ALSO

I have one notification, (friend request)
It dosent matter what I do it wont accept it

How do I accept t, I have done the obvious

Emailed you
sent a reply. Ill contact you via email from now on as the moderators will get upset if we keep sending one liners back and forth on here. By the way I can keep a how to video using your program private on my channel for our eyes only if you want!

All done rotty dog. Video is up and hidden and can only be accessed inside your software. The link is in your email box....If there is anything else that needs changing let me know. im off to work Sunday and will not be home until Friday. If you release a new version of your software give me the link via email or here and ill update my sticky in third party forums for all the users here. I like the idea of automating this process, great job!

All done rotty dog. Video is up and hidden and can only be accessed inside your software. The link is in your email box....If there is anything else that needs changing let me know. im off to work Sunday and will not be home until Friday. If you release a new version of your software give me the link via email or here and ill update my sticky in third party forums for all the users here. I like the idea of automating this process, great job!

Glad you updated your work.

I hope that I'll get access to this video someday.

Back