• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

new screen pass protection defeated

Guess multiavchd would do the main menu. Never really got into this stuff but it is interesting. Guess you could take the animation menu and background sound from Insurgent and audio and insert it into multiavchd and insert your compressed movie so it will fit on a 25g disk to play with disks menu on a bluray player. In the end it still keeps the audio cinivia or whatever they call it.I own the first sony bluray player that came out and never use it anymore. I'm sure it's protected from this audio protection. Just sitting there Collecting dust..... no point in creating something that already exists......anyone used multiavchd with success?

Last edited:
rotty dog, could you PM me with the code for MPLS Finder?

I want to try it out on my system.

Thanks.

I have screen pass protection issue with the BR "KUNDO" even with latest 7.6.9.5 release. I get legal message screen after six minutes of playback.

I have screen pass protection issue with the BR "KUNDO" even with latest 7.6.9.5 release. I get legal message screen after six minutes of playback.

Please create your own troubleshooting thread in the appropriate forum (AnyDVD HD), don't append to other threads.
Make sure to attach an AnyDVD log file.

Hi. I have some trouble to bypass the new Screenpass Protection included on the BFI BD of Napoleon (freshly released) which means I can't watch it properly on my PC, except one file at a time with vlc. Can anything be done with this ?

Thanks to answer

Yes, Create a topic in the correct forum section post and post anydvd logfile .

Back