• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

new screen pass protection defeated

Looks like I'm laying over in Baltimore. Saturday is the target date. Rottysoft has taken another leap. On top of mpls reduction automation now he's added the very thing I was working on. M2ts entries to find mpls so you can do it both ways! Keep up the great work rotty dog.

Rotty dog bad news. Ran some more tests on 3.0.2. I emailed you that things I found and video as well of the testing. Bowser to file works but copy to file does not. The m2ts manual entries work perfect for full and partial matches both ways and the cashed mpls to disk mpls detected correctly. Almost there...... awaiting your reply. This is tough because of our time zones......

All Working now.

My code in the Browse button read the file name but if you pasted a name into the file text box it was not being read.

Had not noticed it because up till now I was only finding files via the Browse button and the Dialog box.

As I say all OK now.

Will post the version when Gereral1 is ready with Video.

All Working now.

My code in the Browse button read the file name but if you pasted a name into the file text box it was not being read.

Had not noticed it because up till now I was only finding files via the Browse button and the Dialog box.

As I say all OK now.

Will post the version when Gereral1 is ready with Video.
Ok rotty, sorting the video now. All the how to footage has been recorded. Ill have it to you in 1 hour so you can upload the new fixed version of this software. Great job!
Adding music and video cuts now..

Last edited:
l will update the third party forums sticky topic. Thank you for all your effort. Hope the video explains your software to a T.

For users who are interested:

MPLS Finder can speed up finding the disk mpls with 2 clicks with process monitor.

For users who are using vlc or mpc or a non licensed player can use this software as well.

You can try the m2ts sequence section of this program to eliminate m2ts files very fast to find the correct mpls file.

To clear up some things:

To slysoft users:

Remember to post the jar folder with anydvdHD disabled zipped up and an anydvdhd log as well and upload it here if you guys come across new movies with this protection. MPLS Finder does not remove screen pass protection. It helps you resolve the proper playlist for backing up your movie!

Also MPLS Finder will not keep the movies main menu but allow for movie only extraction by pointing third party burning or compression programs to the correct mpls playlist file.

Once you find the correct mpls file you CAN use VLC, MPC or any NON LICENSED player to open the proper mpls file for CORRECT PLAYBACK. MADVR mpc player will play dolby atmos truehd tracks right off the disk. :cool:

A side note for the instruction video.... It defaults at low res playback. If your connection supports 1080p video streaming you can increase the resolution to view in high detail at 1920by1080p HD :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ill update the third party forums sticky topic. Thank you for all your effort. Hope the video explains your software to a T.

For users who are interested:

MPLS Finder can speed up finding the disk mpls with 2 clicks with process monitor.

For users who are using vlc or mpc or a non licensed player can use this software as well.

You can try the m2ts sequence section of this program to eliminate m2ts files very fast to find the correct mpls file.

Remember to post the jar folder zipped up and an anydvdhd log if you experience screen pass protected movies. With this application you can now help slysoft resolve movies with 1000's of playlist files so we can keep the movies menu if that's your bag.

gereral1, please don't forget to remind users of your app that the jar folder needs to be created after AnyDVD HD is disabled temporarily.

Otherwise, well done!!

Thank you both for your kind comments.

Yes it will work on all Windows versions, 7,8,10 as long as you have the latest 'net framework' (4.1)

once you enter the fingerprint and you key it is secure for the lifetime of this program. These small updates are tweaks and design changes like a progress bar and other things.

Rotty:

Might want to make a list of updates for each version so users know whats in the new update.

example v3.1.0

resolved isues with.....

ver 3.1.1

removed graphic added progress bar...

include a text file in the zip about versions and changes and just keep adding to the text file changes.... just an idea to help users see what has changed.

Did not do a clean install from 3.0.6 to 3.1.1. Was afraid of messing up the number codes to get to the first page, and all locations and folders showed the latest version 3.1.1. and could not find any dead remains of 3.0.6 in the program folder.

Yes, as you have found, just install the NEW version and it will auto remove the old version and replace it with new version.

Update

To Update, just install the latest version, it will auto remove the old version and replace it.

You do not need to re enter the key if it has already been entered.

Attachments

• MPLS Finder v3.3.1 Setup.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 183
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Process monitor with licensed powerdvd 14,15 with original bluray

2. Same as option 1 with rottysoft mpls finder

3.. Slysoft anydvdhd enabled with rottysoftpls finder and use of non commercial license player with mpls finder m2ts sequence section (requires to watch clips to elimate mpls files fast, usually after 4-6 entered you will narrow mpls files to a handful

4. Provide a log (how to) sticky at top of forum, wait for Pete to resolve a fix for your disk.

Options 1-3 are for movie only! Option 4 is if you want to keep menu and extras.

That's it

rotty thanks for adding the progress bar and split options. I went to visit 911 flight 93 crash site and am uploading today a tribute to them. Taking care edit this video out of respect for the victims. Nice memorial site to visit. Was an intrested day and learned much.

Rotty Dog & General 1

There is supposed to be another new method from DVDFAB to remove the Sony DADC new screenpass protection with fake playlists. I have not tested but will be looking at it.

Tools needed:
1. DVDfab media player (pro version only) can do the SAME JOB as PowerDVD 15 ultra but cheaper.
2. DVDfab Passkey 8247 with the new BLUEPATH and must be activated.
3. boooya.com
For the two add in setups for blu-ray copying and ripping capabilities replaces Woooka in DVDfab. When the government won't let you blu-ray copy and ripping capabilities with DVDfab in region A.
do these cost money? Dvdfab is slysofts competition so I think slysoft might get pissed talking about this on their forums.....

Back