• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

new screen pass protection defeated

Thread moved to third party products

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Only the DVDfab media player 2 ...

Over at the dvdfab forum, people got banned for just mentioning SlySoft.
We are more lenient in that respect and allow discussions in the 3rd party area.

But copy&pasting an actual competitor's promotional text with links is quite something.
It's up to the moderators to handle this, but personally I find it pretty ... bold.

Thats why third party forum's are good and exist. Competition is good for everyone, and everybody learns what is going on and benefits.

3rd party forum's exist primarily to discuss additional software that can be used in conjuction with the main products, not instead of. Definitely NOT to provide a platform for promoting competing products.

Thread moderated to comply with the forum rules infraction given for this violation.
What does this mean Mike? Did he get banned for his comment? You guys have a 3 strike rule you out? Not that I want to test this as I'm always trying to help users here

No one got banned, forget it and just use a bit of judgement, we are very liberal when talking about other products, Fab included, just dont copy and paste from their webpage or post links to their site, we all want to have fun in the forum and learn, its not a big deal, keep on with your conversation. I removed the infraction. Have fun.

Last edited:
Hello rotty dog,

I am enjoying MPLS Finder. Currently I am using version 3.2.5 on Win 7 (x64) but just want to let you know the 6 action buttons did not displayed correctly since the first version. I have attached the screen shot, - you can see how they all show up black. I have an NVIDIA GeForce card with latest update and all works except for this progs buttons. Can you please take a look at this and fix? I can use it (learned thru testing the buttons) but it would be nice to have all perfect. Thanks!!

Attachments

• MPLS Finder Black Box issue.jpg
    MPLS Finder Black Box issue.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 27
Rotty has fixed this to run in any Windows mode for color. Download the latest version and respond here to tell us if this has fixed your issue.

Last edited:
I'm curious: while I do agree, this is a nice tool, I wonder why so much fuss is being made about it.
How many discs are out there, where AnyDVD does not already tell you the correct playlist?

I'm curious: while I do agree, this is a nice tool, I wonder why so much fuss is being made about it.
How many discs are out there, where AnyDVD does not already tell you the correct playlist?

None known/reported (now you have fixed Love and Mercy Canada)

I think this is helpful for someone looking to find the playlist while they wait for AnyDVD to fix/update.
As quick as AnyDVD is at being fixed/updated for most discs, some users are eager to watch/backup their shiny new disc straight away (especially if they were lucky enough to get it early)

Obviously you can't watch the forum 24/7 ;)

As quick as AnyDVD is at being fixed/updated for most discs, some users are eager to watch/backup their shiny new disc straight away (especially if they were lucky enough to get it early)

I'm a bit worried, that people won't report those discs at all then, when they got what they needed.

I'm a bit worried, that people won't report those discs at all then, when they got what they needed.

I see your point. I do believe that most users post a logfile/explanation and then are pointed to this guide/tool, so usually the disc can still be fixed for others.

Maybe gereral1 can add something to his posts/guides to remind users to still report/post a logfile so the disc can be updated for other users.

An insight. Most people are renting then imaging the disk and using this method to get the playlist then returning the rental. Most rentals are 1 day rentals so they never have the disk by the time you fix it. Not to encourage this ......

PS you can count on me to give you a log if I encounter Canada screen pass movies pete

A suggestion you update this thread to add directions to zip the jar files and I'll update the sticky and point users to this thread to tell them to report disks so Slysoft can benifit.

https://forum.slysoft.com/threads/info-how-to-ask-for-help-before-you-post.45785/

There you go Pete. Added this at the TOP of the sticky thread.

Last edited:
This is why Slysoft have CloneBD. The issue here anyway is a cat-and-mouse game with the studios. They are trying to fool AnyDVD into revealing the wrong playlist in an attempt to annoy the customer??

and that is drawing a lot of customers over to their side.

And on what basis do you make that assumption, do you have access to internal customer data from slysoft? I doubt it.

Though i can agree with the idea itself of mentioning the playlist on all discs. If they can do it for a complicated thing such as screenpass, it should be a cakewalk for standard discs.

Hello rotty dog,

I am enjoying MPLS Finder. Currently I am using version 3.2.5 on Win 7 (x64) but just want to let you know the 6 action buttons did not displayed correctly since the first version. I have attached the screen shot, - you can see how they all show up black. I have an NVIDIA GeForce card with latest update and all works except for this progs buttons. Can you please take a look at this and fix? I can use it (learned thru testing the buttons) but it would be nice to have all perfect. Thanks!!
This issue has now been fixed. Please download the latest version. Rotty forced background graphics on the color to override windows settings (all modes) for background color. This only address text over button and does not change any of your personal windows settings for color.

Link to download
https://forum.slysoft.com/attachments/mpls-finder-v3-3-1-setup-zip.27624/

Last edited:
Rotty has fixed this to run in any Windows mode for color. Download the latest version and respond here to tell us if this has fixed your issue.
Yes this is fixed in v3.3.1. My compliments to rotty dog!

Tested menu operation of insurgant today and found that process monitor calls 421 bogus playlist so I renamed 258 (masked playlist as per the videos I released) and with alldup or rottysoft renamed the 258 to 421 and renamed 421 to 421a. Loaded the movie in powerdvd and sweet ass it works like the disk has no screen pass. I kept the original untouched file for file and everything works like the original. Now im wondering if I can cnahge the mpls file code to call my 15000bit merged movie compressed into the disk and see if it launches and returns to the menu wihout tearing the original apart. Then deleted the non compressed files to shorten the disk. Im sure I can replace all the trailers with 1 sec blanks and the disk will load within 4 sec to the menu. This might be a solution for those guys who want to keep all the special features and the movie only.

If this works all you have to do is load process monitor. Note the mpls and m2ts files called. then replace them with a 1 sec blank file with the same name. it will load and go right to the menu!

more testing. tried to replace mpls first call and fbi warning tuned black. No go. Tried remixing 00002.m2ts the first call and no go the bluray will not even load returning an error. I honestly believe somewhere in 00002 is the key to call the rest of the trailers.I checks most of the mpls files and 0094mpls to call the fbi warning so I switch them and the java still forces the fbi warning. I m trying to isolate the first play item to jump to the menu. Worse case is to use a third party menu to create assets and pull the animation into that then the extracted mpls file.

Try contacting jdobbs at doom9, author of bd-rebuilder. It can create first play discs and replacing trailers with 1 sec clips is exactly what it does to 'remove' trailers, FBI warnings etc...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back