• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

I'm afraid to look dumb, but a BD IS in the drive but I can't get past the first screen, I've set the various programs location and then ???

Nik

I'm afraid to look dumb, but a BD IS in the drive but I can't get past the first screen, I've set the various programs location and then ???

Nik

You have to click on the "Next" button at the bottom right of the window. If you can't see it, you may have to change your screen resolution. On my monitor, the buttons appear only when my cursor is on them.:)

Best option for regular DL DVD

I hate being a noob but what would be the best options to convert a blu ray rip to fit on a dual layer DVD?

I hate being a noob but what would be the best options to convert a blu ray rip to fit on a dual layer DVD?

i guess the best option would be to start off with DVD content, as transcoding from 30-50 gb down to 9 would take a few days and the quality would be dodgy

You have to click on the "Next" button at the bottom right of the window. If you can't see it, you may have to change your screen resolution. On my monitor, the buttons appear only when my cursor is on them.:)

i guess i'm going to have to do something about the window size. it amazes me how many people want HD content on a low-res monitor.

i had another idea today too, which was AVCHD output for the PS3 (involves splitting the files into 4gb chunks and naming the folders and files to 8.3 format) - anyone interested ? in this as a feature ?

That would be great for our PS3 users together with PCM support if it is possible.

Anyway, many thanks again for this nice frontend.:bowdown:

option 2 Clown_BD can process straight through (BDInfo not required, nor ImgBurn)...

@FastEddie, look out for v0.09b soon

Updates:

FastEddie mode
AVCHD FAT32/PS3 compatability mode - can someone with a PS3 please test ?
Option to show/hide DOS box for eac3to (I tried it on a dual core and now know why you're worried)

i had another idea today too, which was AVCHD output for the PS3 (involves splitting the files into 4gb chunks and naming the folders and files to 8.3 format) - anyone interested ? in this as a feature ?

I would suggest to be very careful about functionality which has anything to do with PS3 users. Please check the TSMUXER thread on the Doom9 forum and you can see the average intellectual capacity of said HD playback device user and their ability to spam threads solid with useless enquiries ;-)

Just to report back that I've been steadily remuxing with v0.08 - up to about 15 titles with no issues now. I was looking for the alternative for the other "EAC3TO and More GUI" frontend and have now found it - thanks again!

Cheers,

-jj-

v0.09b is out.

Hopefully it's foolproof on the AVCHD, and there will be no numbskull questions.

FastEddie will be pleased (I hope)

YES PLEASE. :rock:I have tried to back up using tsmuxer, Anydvdhd and imgburn and burnt to a Verbatim Singapore DL. I got it...However, it skips in picture and sound just slightly every ~4 seconds. Any ideas?

Version 0.09b contains the PS3 compability mode!

Have fun using it!
BurnerHEAD

For me, buttons disappearing unless a cursor is over their location didn't happen until v0.09b. I have a 1920x1080 image.

Keep up the great work, mrr.

For me, buttons disappearing unless a cursor is over their location didn't happen until v0.09b. I have a 1920x1080 image.

I've not had chance to test this version Vista or a higher than 1280*1024.

Which OS are you using ? I've tested on both Vista and XP, and the buttons are always there.

FastEddie said:
I like your default settings much better, especially the wave file from Imgburn.

if (program files)/ImgBurn/sounds/success.wav exists then it's used, otherwise (windows)/media/tada.wav is the default.

zemon3 said:
YES PLEASE. I have tried to back up using tsmuxer, Anydvdhd and imgburn and burnt to a Verbatim Singapore DL. I got it...However, it skips in picture and sound just slightly every ~4 seconds. Any ideas?

AVCHD is not needed when burning to a disk. Just try it out without AVCHD. AVCHD is only needed when you want to write to a FAT32 extrernal hard drive to connect to your PS3.

Last edited:
AVCHD is not needed when burning to a disk. Just try it out without AVCHD. AVCHD is only needed when you want to write to a FAT32 extrernal hard drive to connect to your PS3.

Now, I'm confused. I went throught Clown 9 with my Enemy of the state (stripped out stuff and got it down to a svelt 21GB) and put the BDMV AND Certificate folder in imgburn in build mode output to bluray disk. (failed to request .iso file in beginning of process). Shows up on my bdp-S350 as a data disc and doesn't read. :doh:

I am confused because when I used ANYDVDHD, tsmuxer, and imgburn before I got a beautiful 7gb segment of Enemy that showed up AVCHD (albeit skipping every 4 secs). I thought our whole idea WAS to get a AVCHD?

I will do as recommended to switch off AVCHD (if I can find where that is) and report back. If it would be useful I can link to the other forum where I got my original info. I don't know if linking is allowed here.

Last edited:

That's strange. Version 9 fixed my cursor problem. I run my monitor at 1280x1024 although it is capable of 1920x1080. The new window size works much better for me also.

Great work!:agree:

Please try out the new german translation file. (Version 0.09b)
It has a fix in it, but on my computer it causes the "Exit" and the "Info" button to cause a strange behavior and to disappear one half.

Can someone please check on that?

Thank you!
BurnerHEAD

Attachments

• Clown_BD_v0.09b_beta_translation.zip
    918 bytes · Views: 11

@mrr:
Thats exactly what is happening to me, when I try out the new beta translation of Version 9.
Some other users reported that Version 9 fixes this issues for the english version.

The buttons are only half-way shown, unless a cursor is over them.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

I tried every resolution possible upto 1920x1200 on both XP and Vista, English & German, Nvidia & ATI. Can't recreate this problem.

Back