• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

There are some smaller issues under Windows 10:
  1. The visual processing status appears to stall during certain steps. Nothing is actually hanging, however. Just wait it out and the processing will complete. Changes to Windows 10 may have caused this. I'm really not sure of the cause.
  2. If you have Clown_BD set up to use ImgBurn it no longer automatically opens at the end of the processing. This needs to be done manually.
  3. Clown_BD no longer automatically closes the GUI when processing is complete even if the setting to do so is checked.
With the above being said Clown_BD still works nicely.

Hi!

I'm been using the clownbd copier.

Where can i find the place of the dummy video file because some other programs cant accept the original one /need for the 4 slices/

In the folder of the tsmuxer i been changed the dummy file, but the final disk is containg the "old".

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I'm having trouble with clown stopping after tsmuxer completes. It goes back to step one without any errors that I can see. I thought it was my new computer by my old trust pc does the same thing? Here is the tsmuxer log:

Command Line="C:\Users\user\Desktop\Clown_BD_v0.81\tsMuxeR\tsMuxeR.exe" "D:\nero\Rango\Rango.meta" "D:\nero\Rango\Rango.M2TS"

SmartLabs tsMuxeR. Version 1.10.6 http://www.smlabs.net
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame
H.264 muxing fps not set. Get fps from stream.
H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=23.976
0.0% complete
Decoding AC3 stream (track 2): Bitrate: 640Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 6
Decoding DTS stream (track 3): Bitrate: 1536Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels:
Decoding AC3 stream (track 4): Bitrate: 640Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 6
Decoding DTS stream (track 5): Bitrate: 1536Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels:
Decoding PGS stream (track 6): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
Decoding PGS stream (track 7): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
99.9% complete
Processed 148252 video frames
100.0% complete
Mux successful complete.
Muxing time: 8 min 18 sec

I've tried to download either link from the first post but either the site's been shutdown or just hacked since both links bring you to a random website.

Random domain isn't hacked. That's a classic sign of an expired domain that didn't get renewed

Back