• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

If there are 3 English subtitles, then all 3 subtitles will be set to 1, 2 and 3.
But I would like to change the 3rd English subtitle to be on the first position for example (similar to the arrows in TSMuxer where you can move up the selected audio stream or subtitle).

it's looking sweet, more testing needed. hopefully tommorrow or friday at the latest you can give it a whirl...

I guess if you don't want to convert the audio, then you can try tsMuxerRGUI and see what happens...

I wouldn't mind converting the audio if I knew how. I tried it first with AC3 selected and it failed. Then I tried it with DTS selected and it failed (logs attached). I did not select the core. I also tried without Clown-BD and tsMuxeR gave me an "Unsupported format" error--"can't detect stream type." So where did I go wrong? This is the first time anything has stopped your great program, and I've tried every version!:)

As it turns out, this whole movie did fit on a 25 GB disc so no big deal, but I'm sure I'll run into this again with a movie that will need a 50 GB disc, and I don't have as many 50 GB discs as I do the 25s.:p

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 9
I think you should post pass3_log on the eac3to help page and see if anyone can throw any light on it...

I wouldn't mind converting the audio if I knew how. I tried it first with AC3 selected and it failed. Then I tried it with DTS selected and it failed (logs attached). I did not select the core. I also tried without Clown-BD and tsMuxeR gave me an "Unsupported format" error--"can't detect stream type." So where did I go wrong? This is the first time anything has stopped your great program, and I've tried every version!:)

As it turns out, this whole movie did fit on a 25 GB disc so no big deal, but I'm sure I'll run into this again with a movie that will need a 50 GB disc, and I don't have as many 50 GB discs as I do the 25s.:p

Is that Vicky Crista Barcelona? If so, converting the 3.0 to AC3 worked fine for me (and DTS also borked). What error message do you get from the attempted AC3 conversion?

Cheers,

-jj-

Is that Vicky Crista Barcelona? If so, converting the 3.0 to AC3 worked fine for me (and DTS also borked). What error message do you get from the attempted AC3 conversion?

Cheers,

-jj-

Yes, it was Vicky Christina Barcelona. I tried the AC3 conversion first and I deleted the files before trying DTS so I don't remember the exact wording, but it was similar to the DTS error in that the file type wasn't supported (see zip file above for the DTS error). Did you use Clown-BD in your conversion? Could you tell me how you did it? Thanks.

Hey, screenshots are working again, but how can you present version 0.16b in screenshots if it's not ready yet?

Just curious,
BurnerHEAD

Hey, screenshots are working again, but how can you present version 0.16b in screenshots if it's not ready yet?

Just curious,
BurnerHEAD

i had to create a new account to get the screenshots working again.

v0.16b is not in the 'wild' yet...

it's ready for downloaded...

sadly no screenshots, as my imagecave account got suspended due to overuse. yikes.

Thank you very much!! It is working fine! I can now change the priority of the audio streams and subtitles!

But one thing I saw is, that the focus of the selected item is not correct in the GUI. It is hard to explain. It is only GUI related.

For example:
If I scroll down and select the last subtitle and click on the arrow to move it up, the focus will jump to the middle of the list and I cannot see which item I am currently pushing up in the priority list with the arrow button.

It's a feature called 'VISFIRST' meaning when you add a new item (which essentially you are) then the item you add is always visible. This works fine when you are adding at the bottom, but for some reason does not work when you add at the top. a M$ general error ? The next alternative is to remove this, and when you press up or down and the item goes off screen then you have to manually scroll....

I can add this in the next version, and then you can decide what you prefer.

TrueHD (this is a known issue with the underlying program tsMuxer) doesn't work, you have to select AC3, and leave bitrate blank to take the quality from the stream to get the core.

DTS-MA works, you have to select DTS (CORE unchecked), and leave bitrate blank to take the quality from the stream.

if i`ll have a movie with TrueHD then eac3to can handle it to AC3. But there`s a progress called "removing ac3 dialog normaization" which takes a very long time, ist this progress really needed?

regards

tomcam

Great app : can it be used for XBOX 360?

Mrr great job for giving the peolpe what they need....

Can you make the output work for ps3 and/or 360?
What are the audio / video settings needed for the ps3? Will default settings work? (ac3 and blu_ray)

tia

i don't know anything about the xbox.

you can select AVCHD on the options screen, and then create a blu-ray structure on an external fat32 drive. when Clown_BD is done, connect to PS3 and it'll work.

I'd stay basic and convert the audio down to ac3, and stick with h264 and MPEG2 video. I heard that VC1 doesn't work.

So far nobody has tested this for me, but it should work...

i don't know anything about the xbox.

you can select AVCHD on the options screen, and then create a blu-ray structure on an external fat32 drive. when Clown_BD is done, connect to PS3 and it'll work.

I'd stay basic and convert the audio down to ac3, and stick with h264 and MPEG2 video. I heard that VC1 doesn't work.

So far nobody has tested this for me, but it should work...
thanks for the update... I am trying the first blu ray now i will post up if this works for a ps3 later today.

Here is a link about audio formats for xbox..
http://www.digital-digest.com/articles/RipBot264_PS3_Xbox_360_Guide_page3.html

I know it might be alot to ask but can you look into this for the xbox i know it is a huge need that would be met if your app can convert not only to ps3 but xbox as well..

worked for the ps3 first try with default settings.

Just like the title says but has a two issues.

First off quality is great,
PS3 downgrades audio from 5.1 to stereo ,
The movie is not a continuous stream. It stops between file splits. To switch from file to file you have to browse to the next file when the last has ended. There is no way to skip scenes or files other than to browse the External HDD files through PS3 XMB (Cross Media Bar) to go from one file to the next. Doesnt take more than a second but will get annoying after watching a couple of movies this way.

Either way clown_bd is great.

GOOD JOB.

at least it works. the limitations are sadly down to the PS3. It's not really in Sony's interest to make it easy for you to use (in their opinion) pirated ie, not original sources of movies.

Last time I tried it (manually) on the PS3 it worked from start to finnish, but always paused at the file breaks. I don't remember what firmware that was - perhaps 1.9x.

thanks for the update... I am trying the first blu ray now i will post up if this works for a ps3 later today.

Here is a link about audio formats for xbox..
http://www.digital-digest.com/articles/RipBot264_PS3_Xbox_360_Guide_page3.html

I know it might be alot to ask but can you look into this for the xbox i know it is a huge need that would be met if your app can convert not only to ps3 but xbox as well..

I didn't understand what needs to be done extra for the xbox360.

Back