• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Great Tool. Many Thanks :clap:

Is it possible to add the option of keeping the HD audio tracks (THD / DTS-MA) as well as PCM for making a BD backup without converting audio to AC3 or DTS?

THD = no point, as tsMuxer can't handle it.
DTS-MA = does it anyway (select DTS & don't check CORE)
PCM/LPCM = I'm not so sure, ususally these are ca. 4/5gb and generally people who want to have a movie only disk, space is critical.

I'll look into the PCM/LPCM - but I'm not even sure I have a disk to test on anyway.

Thanks for the quick reply and your efforts to include PCM.
I suppose you will include THD once tsMuxeR has been updated?

I suppose you will include THD once tsMuxeR has been updated?

as far as i know tsMuxeR is no longer supported. in the long term you have to wait for a Slysoft CloneHD product.

THD = no point, as tsMuxer can't handle it.
DTS-MA = does it anyway (select DTS & don't check CORE)
PCM/LPCM = I'm not so sure, ususally these are ca. 4/5gb and generally people who want to have a movie only disk, space is critical.

I'll look into the PCM/LPCM - but I'm not even sure I have a disk to test on anyway.

"THD = no point, as tsMuxer can't handle it."
It does have some trouble with THD but I've been using TsMuxer (1.8.4 & 1.8.8 ) for a while and when I use the option to 'Create Blu-Ray disk' after selecting the video track and the THD track, my PowerDVD 8 (2217a in 6 channel mode as I do not have HDMI for sound) sends THD as LPCM to my receiver fine. If I were to use your program, I would want an option to keep THD untouched...

Thanks,
jidelite

"THD = no point, as tsMuxer can't handle it."
It does have some trouble with THD but I've been using TsMuxer (1.8.4 & 1.8.8 ) for a while and when I use the option to 'Create Blu-Ray disk' after selecting the video track and the THD track, my PowerDVD 8 (2217a in 6 channel mode as I do not have HDMI for sound) sends THD as LPCM to my receiver fine. If I were to use your program, I would want an option to keep THD untouched...

Thanks,
jidelite

I'm not sure that TSMUXER works in any case with TrueHD audio - are you sure it's not sending the standard AC3 core?

As far as remuxing TrueHD, the general recommendation is to use TSREMUX.

Cheers,

-jj-

@mrr

version 07 not working

Bottom of the step one box does not even show any of the commands to move on to the step two box. Locked on to the step one box can't move.

:disagree:

what OS & screen res ? I've tried it on both XP and Vista....

screen res=1024X768
operating system =xp pro and xp home edition

file for showing all the settings also won't stay locked in for the new changed settings.

using "fasteddie" as a code for the for changing the picture settings is also not working

you have to always go back to the executable file for the whole program to even process thru the step pages. locked into step page 1. Only way to reset is to go back to the executable file but step one page is ALL MESSED UP.
:confused:

you can only go to the 'small screen' when the file locations for eac,tsm,img & wav are all valid.

v0.08b is coming in a few mins, and the error messages are on the status bar, so hopefully clearer ???

I'm not sure that TSMUXER works in any case with TrueHD audio - are you sure it's not sending the standard AC3 core?

As far as remuxing TrueHD, the general recommendation is to use TSREMUX.

Cheers,

-jj-

jj666, I'm sure I'm not sending the AC3 core. PDVD (set to 6 channels) info says TrueHD and I send it to my pre-processor's analog-ins. As far as remuxing goes, I agree that you should use Tsremux but I don't really remux. In fact, I stopped using eac3to altogether as I use TSmuxer straight from the BD disc to create my Blu-Ray compliant disc on my HDD (I pick the video, HD audio, and chapters). After I use Imageburn to create the .ISO file from the TSmuxer output, PDVD has plays every TrueHD sound track with no problem. I guess I'm the only one :) ...

jidelite

Hello there,

I wanted to report back that I remuxed two Blu-ray movies fine using the program last nite (both TrueHD -> DTS).

Many thanks for adding the "core" switch and the pulldown for the bitrate selection - one small request though, when the button to extract the core is ticked, the -1536 option should be removed from the command line as this does a re-encode of the DTS core to DTS rather than a simple extraction of the DTS core perfomed by having just the -core option enabled.

Cheers,

-jj-

Hello there,

I wanted to report back that I remuxed two Blu-ray movies fine using the program last nite (both TrueHD -> DTS).

Many thanks for adding the "core" switch and the pulldown for the bitrate selection - one small request though, when the button to extract the core is ticked, the -1536 option should be removed from the command line as this does a re-encode of the DTS core to DTS rather than a simple extraction of the DTS core perfomed by having just the -core option enabled.

Cheers,

-jj-

I don't think I need to do it... When you select CORE and you don't want a different bitrate, then you as the user can choose space in bitrate. I think this is more flexible.

check it out by deselecting all chapters, video & audio and then your DTS. On the status bar you can see what will be given to eac3to.

I don't think I need to do it... When you select CORE and you don't want a different bitrate, then you as the user can choose space in bitrate. I think this is more flexible.

check it out by deselecting all chapters, video & audio and then your DTS. On the status bar you can see what will be given to eac3to.

Problem solved then, thanks for the excellent frontend again :)

-jj-

I have tried Version 0.8 but stopped when I got to the screen where you set your audio options. What I want to be able to do is keep the main movie only with HD sound (DTS-MA or TRUE-HD), to play on my Popcorn Hour A-110 and Onkyo 606. The A-110 can bitstream HD Audio and the Onkyo will decode it.

In your program there isn't an option to leave the HD sound alone. As far as I could tell, one has to downgrade it to core?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Many thanks for your efforts! ;)

Alan

I have tried Version 0.8 but stopped when I got to the screen where you set your audio options. What I want to be able to do is keep the main movie only with HD sound (DTS-MA or TRUE-HD), to play on my Popcorn Hour A-110 and Onkyo 606. The A-110 can bitstream HD Audio and the Onkyo will decode it.

In your program there isn't an option to leave the HD sound alone. As far as I could tell, one has to downgrade it to core?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Many thanks for your efforts! ;)

Alan

TrueHD (this is a known issue with the underlying program tsMuxer) doesn't work, you have to select AC3, and leave bitrate blank to take the quality from the stream to get the core.

DTS-MA works, you have to select DTS (CORE unchecked), and leave bitrate blank to take the quality from the stream.

Last edited:
I have spent the last couple of weeks trying to study issues I had trying to rip a backup of Transformers to my server. I've made many attempts to demux the True HD audio stream and remux it back into the movie. I've had some sucess but realized I was now having audio sync problems. :bang: In an attempt to continue to research the issue I ran into your Clown front-end. I tried it last night and I have to say cudos to you man! First run was absolutely perfect!:bowdown:

tested version 0.8 today without any problems. what i don`t like so much is the screen now when eac3to is working while demuxing the files. before it was much better with the "dos window" where i could see what`s happening and whow long it`ll take to the end. now there`s just a small popup which tell`s me waiting for ...

but anyway great work !!! :rock:

tested version 0.8 today without any problems. what i don`t like so much is the screen now when eac3to is working while demuxing the files. before it was much better with the "dos window" where i could see what`s happening and whow long it`ll take to the end. now there`s just a small popup which tell`s me waiting for ...

maybe i'll make it an option to show/hide the box.

no updates for a few days, i need a rest and have a stack of films to watch.

I think also, great work:clap:

Spiderhouse

Back