• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Well, it only happens with the v0.09b beta translation, because that one has the correct translation in it, which is much longer and causes this problem.

I attach a screenshot for you to see.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

BTW: Not a real problem. the translation of Version 0.09b posted on page 1 just has a minor error.

Attachments

• Clown_BD_error.jpg
    Clown_BD_error.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 18
Jep, I tried that. Doesn't work.

The problem is that with the long translation, the text of the checkbox(PS3/FAT Compability-Mode) is having 2 lines instead of 1. So because of that, everything else gets compressed.

now i understand the problem. it was the same with the buttons. i'll fix it in V0.10b...

I've added some new features.

open the ini, and manually change the PREFERENCES for your #1 & #2 languages. These will then be automatically selected in step #3 and will have higher priority when remuxing with tsMuxer. eg:

Code:
[Preferences]
1st_Audio_Lang=ENGLISH
2nd_Audio_Lang=GERMAN
1st_Sub_Lang=CHINESE
2nd_Sub_Lang=UNKNOWN

New features...

Abit like CloneDVD. Select languages for audio & subtitles:

Get eac3to & tsMuxeR status directly from the console & display in a splash:

I hope you enjoy using it.

Last edited:
tested V0.10b today but something went wrong, "iso" folder was empty after the programm was finished and the output directory for "tsmuxer" had the whole BD structure but the "stream" folder was also empty.

regards

tomcam

Attachments

• Logfiles.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 3
it could be a bug in tsMuxeR

Code:
Command Line="D:\Tools\tsMuxeR_1.8.8b\tsMuxeR.exe" "F:\DVDVolume\DVDVolume.meta" "F:\DVDVolume\DVDVolume"
SmartLabs tsMuxeR.  Version 1.8.8(b) http://www.smlabs.net                      
VC-1 muxing fps not set. Get fps from stream.                                   
Decoding VC-1 stream (track 1): Profile: Advanced@3 Resolution: 1920:1080p  Fram
e rate: 23.976                                                                  
0.0% complete                                                                   
Decoding DTS stream (track 2): Bitrate: 1536Kbps  Sample Rate: 48KHz  Channels: 
6                                                                               
Decoding PGS stream (track 3):  Resolution: 1920:1080  Frame rate: 23.976       
100.0% complete                                                                 
Processed 124489 video frames                                                   
100.0% complete                                                                 
Creation of Blu-ray playlist                                                    
Creation of Blu-ray stream info and seek index                                  
Mux successful complete.                                                        
Muxing time: 15 min 50 sec

tsMuxeR 'thinks' it has worked.

Did you try building manually with tsMuxeR ?

Update to v0.11b now available...

Last edited:
tsMuxeR 'thinks' it has worked.

Did you try building manually with tsMuxeR ?

not manually, tried Clown_bd v0.8 and everything was ok.
;)
regards

tomcam

fastest processing time that I am aware of from start to a homemade comlpliant Blu-ray structure folder (BDMV) that fixes audio gaps with high defination audio, and movie only with more than one M2TS file. Ready to burn with no compression or re-encoding.

I could put an option in to burn, rather than creating an ISO - it would be even faster then.

I've no burner, so would need a tester...

[edit]

Ok, version v0.12b now has the option to BURN with ImgBurn instead of creating an ISO. Can someone with a burner test it ?

[

Last edited:
good point...

i you have 'test mode' ticked in ImgBurn by default, then it just goes through the motions. i wonder if ImgBurn stops before burning when it realises the source > destination ?

if you want, then you can do the marketing on VCDhelp.

OK, I tested it myself using the DVD burner as the output.

It works, if:

you have a blank disk in the drive (otherwise ImgBurn just closes with no error message)

If the size of the files to be burned > free space on the disk, you get an error message asking if you if you 'would like to continue anyway'

so all is good there. Shame I can't find a way to check if there is a blank disk in the drive...

@mrr
First let me say thank you very much for your great tool!
I have followed the progress of your tool since the first version and it is becoming better and better!!

I have only one small request at the moment:
Could you please add an option where you can manually change the priority/listing order of the audio streams and subtitles? At the moment it is only possible to select the language as the priority. But I am thinking about the forced subtitles at the moment, which are most of the time at the lowest priority for each language. I want to have the forced subtitle at the first slot in the subtitle list.

Maybe it is also possible to automatically detect the forced subtitle via eac3to? Will this forced subtitle be enabled by default when played back with a standalone Blu-ray player?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Best regards,
BobaFett64

Could you please add an option where you can manually change the priority/listing order of the audio streams and subtitles? At the moment it is only possible to select the language as the priority. But I am thinking about the forced subtitles at the moment, which are most of the time at the lowest priority for each language. I want to have the forced subtitle at the first slot in the subtitle list.

I added that already:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=170334&postcount=97

in version 0.10b or 0.11b for both Audio & Subs, and in V0.12b you could change it via the dialogue:

If eac3to tells me it's a forced sub, then I tell you. I don't know of a way to force the sub in tsMuxer thought. Sorry.

I've just noticed a couple of new (minor) bugs that I've introduced recently, and a possible work-around for the none-mounted imaged in VCD (Vista only). So v0.13b will probably be on the way tommorrow.

Last edited:
In Clown_BD at the location where you enter the movie location.
Normally I would enter a compliant Blu-ray structure (BDMV folder)

Can I enter an M2TS file that would consist of video, audio, subtitle of the movie, instead of the Blu-ray structure (BDMV folder)?

if you do this, then eac3to tells you:

Code:
eac3to v3.05
command line: "E:\TVIX\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "D:\DEMUX\UK" -LOG="D:\DEMUX\UK1\eac3to_PASS1_LOG.LOG"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR="Magenta"]HD DVD / Blu-Ray disc structure not found.[/COLOR]  <ERROR>

@mrr
Thank you for your reply.
I know about this feature. What I meant is to change the order inside one language. For example:

If there are 3 English subtitles, then all 3 subtitles will be set to 1, 2 and 3.
But I would like to change the 3rd English subtitle to be on the first position for example (similar to the arrows in TSMuxer where you can move up the selected audio stream or subtitle).

Regarding eac3to and forced subs:
I have read in the changelog that in one of the latest versions they have added the support to display the forced subs. But only after the full processing of all files.

Last edited:
HD-DVD's "joined EVO file" message is incorrectly parsed as an audio type:

b8467724828221.gif

Code:
eac3to v3.05
command line: "E:\utils\encoding\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "N:\terminator 2 steelbox edition" 1) -LOG="D:\temp\New Folder (7)\eac3to_Pass2_LOG.LOG"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVO, 2 video tracks, 7 audio tracks, 6 subtitle tracks, 2:33:27
"MainFeature"
1: Joined EVO file
2: Chapters, 22 chapters without names
3: VC-1, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9) with pulldown flags
4: VC-1, 480i60 /1.001 (3:2)
5: DTS Hi-Res, German, 7.1 channels, 16 bits, 2046kbps, 48khz
   (core: DTS, 5.1 channels, 16 bits, 1509kbps, 48khz)
6: DTS, German, 2.0 channels, 24 bits, 255kbps, 48khz
7: DTS Hi-Res, English, 7.1 channels, 16 bits, 2046kbps, 48khz
   (core: DTS-ES, 5.1 channels, 16 bits, 1509kbps, 48khz)
8: DTS, English, 2.0 channels, 24 bits, 255kbps, 48khz
9: DTS, German, 2.0 channels, 16 bits, 255kbps, 48khz
10: DTS, German, 2.0 channels, 16 bits, 255kbps, 48khz
11: E-AC3, 2.0 channels, 192kbps, 48khz
12: Subtitle (VobSub), German
13: Subtitle (VobSub), Turkish
14: Subtitle (VobSub), German
15: Subtitle (VobSub), German
16: Subtitle (VobSub), German
17: Subtitle (VobSub), Turkish

Cheers,

-jj-

If there are 3 English subtitles, then all 3 subtitles will be set to 1, 2 and 3.
But I would like to change the 3rd English subtitle to be on the first position for example (similar to the arrows in TSMuxer where you can move up the selected audio stream or subtitle).

Regarding eac3to and forced subs:
I have read in the changelog that in one of the latest versions they have added the support to display the forced subs. But only after the full processing of all files.

OK, I get you. I need to think about that...

Any ideas on a couple of BDs with forced subtitles so I can look for myself ?

jj666 said:
HD-DVD's "joined EVO file" message is incorrectly parsed as an audio type:

Yikes, you're right. This bug was introduced in V0.10b when I tried to make audio recognition more 'dynamic'. will fix it in v0.14b for sure...

tested V0.10b today but something went wrong, "iso" folder was empty after the programm was finished and the output directory for "tsmuxer" had the whole BD structure but the "stream" folder was also empty.

regards

tomcam

so i had the "same" problem with v0.12 today, there`s one "demux location" for eac3to and another "remux loacation" in Clown_BD, each on another harddrive. but when eac3to has demuxed all streams to the demux location folder and tsmuxer starts his progress i`ll find a folder "dvdvolume" in the folder of the "demux location". On the other folder (destination for "remux loacation") is always a folder named "dvdvolume" but this one has an empty "stream folder" inside.

is there something different to version 0.8? because with this version there isn`t any problem like that ...

regards

tomcam

I've fixed that bug, and the one reported by jj666. thanks guys. please see v0.14b

Last edited:
Raw/PCM Audio

I tried to make a back up of Woody Allen's Vicky Christina Barcelona which has only one English audio track on it and it's Raw/PCM. Apparently tsMuxeR cannot handle this file type. If I knew that from reading the forum, I guess I'd forgotten it. I made more than one attempt to make this work, but I failed. Is there any solution to this? If not, I guess I'll have to rip the whole disc and make a back up from that.:(

I tried to make a back up of Woody Allen's Vicky Christina Barcelona which has only one English audio track on it and it's Raw/PCM. Apparently tsMuxeR cannot handle this file type. If I knew that from reading the forum, I guess I'd forgotten it. I made more than one attempt to make this work, but I failed. Is there any solution to this? If not, I guess I'll have to rip the whole disc and make a back up from that.:(

I guess if you don't want to convert the audio, then you can try tsMuxerRGUI and see what happens...

Back