• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for new Alpha Testers [Do NOT apply without reading the requirements]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested...

I have more than 60 originals bluray and a LG H20L BD player/recorder.

I know you all a very enthusiastic. But I cannot add users that just registered to become an alpha tester.

I would be interested but with only 8 posts I am just a little short ;-)

Region - UK

oh - 9 now !

Still only halfway on posts (but allmost double on registration time :p) However, Region B (Sweden)

available if you still need more testers..

I have a internal lg drive and a external lg drive hd/bd combo's, i also have about 15-20 hddvd movies and 12 or 13 blu ray movies. I also get 2 blu ray dvds each week from netflix.

Have extensive computer experience, I own a computer network consulting company.

alpha tester

Hi,
I am from Europe Region 2 and have on 2 PC's the LG GGW-H20L,
10 + blu ray originals from region 1 (US)
20 + blu ray originals from region 2

@ home bluray player Sony BDP-S350 and Playstation 3

looking forward to hearing back from you. :bowdown:

best regards,
Gert

Hi,

just creeping in with the post count.

UK user Tosh HD and Pioneer BD drives, Vista 32 and XP SP3 partitions. Region B naturally, globally with the help of AnyDVD-HD :clap:

No BD Burner.

Shed load of HD and BD discs ( about 70 HD, 100+ BD ).

CLI capable as I was brough up on PDP-11, VAX-11/780, CPM :bang:, DOS then Win 3.1. Software developer, understanding Alpha, Beta & Final and the damn hard work that goes into the development and test QA cycle.

Let me know, thanks.
Keith

Last edited:
I am interested

I own a small oem computer company - MicroBudget Informatique - since 10 years now, and more than 20 years of experience in the field. I own an LG GGCH20L and will get a writer very soon, probably the latest from LG too.

I am a very curious person, with a lot of patience; I like to find bugs and solutions; I like to build "perfect" and fine tune machines.

I am also very angry toward that @!z# BD+ protection since I have tried without success many blu-ray disks and without any reason (original disks, 100% HDCP line, good hardware and so on).

So I will please if I can be of any help.

I'd be interested, I have access to both HD and BD drives as welll as having plenty of original BD and HD DVD movies

I´m so eager to try.
I ve already TSREMUXXED about 30 BRs and it it sooo time consuming.

Anyway. Hope this product will soon be shipped....

using a LG H20 in Region 2

Last edited:
Hi,
I am from Europe Region 2 (France) and i have the LG GGW-H20L,
5 blu ray originals from region 2
3 HDDVD from region2

and playstation 3

thx
LUdo

please oh please

I meet all requirements except post count (i read more than post)
i have been around awhile and have alpha - beta tested before
and want to help out. :bowdown:

I'm willing to give it a go if you're still looking for UK testers.

I'm a bit of an experimenter, if you look back through my posts you'll see I was playing with ISOs well before they became mainstream around here :cool:

Also you will see i've recently been ripping to .mkv using eac3to command line. (love the end product from that)

I also beta test in the Dreambox community so I am used to providing logs etc.

Have a dual BD burner drive, access to disks etc etc. :agree:

I just got my first Blu-Ray DVD. I have just built a new machine for our movies, with a Intel Quad processor and 8 GB of main memory. Blu-Ray burner is also installed in it.

Would be interested in a software product to backup Blu-Ray DVD's to my machine. So I'll toss my hat in the ring to try out the new software.

I have GGW H20L and Region A and B Blu Ray disks and i want to help as well.

All of you that are posting with 1 or 2 posts do not meet the requirements for becoming part of the alpha group according to the stated rules for applying. :) Also, this isn't "trying out new software". I don't think a lot of you understand the concept of an alpha program. It's not a finished application that's going to do anything for you. I think a lot of you have the concept of a beta in your minds where it's a finished piece of code that they're just trying to bug test. That is absolutely NOT the case here.

And it's time to review the requirements again:

As you might already know SlySoft is currently developing a new Clone Application for High-Definition Media.

And we are now looking for Alpha Testers. If you qualify you can apply as a new alpha tester. Qualifications are:

- you have a BD/HD-DVD drive
- you have at least 1 BD/HD-DVD media
- you are familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line program)
- you are able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
- you know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version

Don't expect anything. Don't demand anything. Don't suggest anything.

If you qualify and are still interested then post your name here.

and

You have to be a member for at least 6 months and have more than 50 posts. Exceptions are possible but you have to convince me.

and

There are still some seats available for Non-US users. That is UK, Western Europe, Europe, Australia and Asia, Japan. And the rest of the world. If you could state your media region again.

If you are selected:

Again, if you have been approved you can go here

<link removed>

And if you are: You are not allowed to tell others that you have been approved. Otherwise we revoke your status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back