• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for new Alpha Testers [Do NOT apply without reading the requirements]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added some more testers so you should now have access.

- If you have access then don't tell anyone. Otherwise I revoke your status.
- If you don't have access then I'm sorry. Maybe I add you at a later time.
- If you had access and now haven't anymore please contact me immediately. I don't revoke anyone's status without notification. But sometimes our server recycles some users for maintenance reasons.

There has been an addition to the requirements. The requirement really isn't new but simply wasn't explicitly stated. Quite frankly, it's a given.

Anyone who wants to be a tester or becomes a tester must actively participate in the process. This isn't a game. This isn't for fun.

If a person is made a tester and then isn't around or doesn't take part then they will lose their status. It's very simple.

LG GGW-h20L bd- hd-dvd drive, many blu ray movie and one hd dvd movie, blank media from sony and verbatim and rewritable media in both format bd-re 25 and 50.

Hi,
I'll be glad to help the development team as an alpha tester.
I'm a high school student in software development, and I own a LG Blu-ray burner/HD DVD player and a lot of Blu-ray (region A) and HD DVD movies (some from France, some from US/Canada).
I will seriously participate and will send feedback to the team.

I know my account is new, but I'm not new to these forums (I read and did not need to post until today ^^).

From Canada,
Luke.

Last edited:
Im up for testing i have 2 drives 1 bdrom writer and 1 combo hddvd drive
I have access to plenty of blu ray media to try as well

regards

Dave

Hi, I'll help.

I have the a LG GGW-H20L,
75 blu ray originals from region 2
50 HDDVD from region2

Sony BD ROM
Toshiba HD-DVD ROM
Playstation 3
Streaming Server (Popcorn Hour)

thx
Armin

Qualifications are:

- you have a BD/HD-DVD drive

lg gcc-h20l

- you have at least 1 BD/HD-DVD media

yes, e.g. indiana jones 4

- you are familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line program)

i know the cmd very good

- you are able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files

the main reason to help if you do a test.

- you know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version

lol ;)

Hi Fernando,

I have most products Slysoft, a PC-based Intel 7, a LG recorder and about 300 films Bluray / HDDVD, I am interested to participate.
Best regards

Alpha Tester

I'd be happy to assist with testing have just built HTPC for Blu-ray Library and existing DVD with WM Center at moment. Have some experience of PC/SW/Movies.

I still find it amazing the number of people who don't seem to be able to read the requirements for application

As you might already know SlySoft is currently developing a new Clone Application for High-Definition Media.

And we are now looking for Alpha Testers. If you qualify you can apply as a new alpha tester. Qualifications are:

- you have a BD/HD-DVD drive
- you have at least 1 BD/HD-DVD media
- you are familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line program)
- you are able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
- you know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version

Don't expect anything. Don't demand anything. Don't suggest anything.

If you qualify and are still interested then post your name here.

Well i registered as a fresh user, nevertheless i know clonecd from the very beginning (old elby version).

I am familiar with cui application (i will format a disc with format command in the cmd-shell faster than with this stupid explorer-gui)..
A good command line is always faster than any gui. So unix rulez *g*

I have a lg bd burner and some bd data.

Region: Europe/Germany as you are seeking non-us testers.

I would be happy to assist you.

Cheers :)

Hi !

If you have someone looking, here I'am ;)

Cu.

- over 20 BDs
- over 10 HD-DVDs
- 2 x BD Burner
- HD-DVD & BD standalone player

Last edited:
I just saw this thread, sorry to be late to the game. If you are still looking for testers, I would like to participate. I've got the LG drive and 20+ HD-DVDs and 20+ Bluray. I have no problem with the command line and would be glad to provide feedback/logs/etc..

I still find it amazing the number of people who don't seem to be able to read the requirements for application

Yip.

You have to be a member for at least 6 months and have more than 50 posts.

Although I can see how the "at least 6 months" could be taken as no more than 6 months and the "more than 50 posts" means again, no more than 50......Its not like it is very clear.;)

i could test for you if there are any positions still available. sorry so late i wasnt sure if i would have the time to do it before

How many blu-rays do you have? What region?

i have 73 bluray movies 8 HDDVDs im using a LG GGC-H20L reader and a LG GGW-H20l writer all my movies are region A (US)

LG GGW-h20L bd- hd-dvd drive, many blu ray movie and one hd dvd movie, blank media from sony and verbatim and rewritable media in both format bd-re 25 and 50.

I Forget one thing like many old "ms dos 5" user for me is not a problem running a program with a command line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back