• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for new Alpha Testers [Do NOT apply without reading the requirements]

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK, Western, Northern, Eastern or Southern?

I guess Western Europe or UK, otherwise you would've already told me, wouldn't you?

:)

yes,

As Western Europe as you can get - Ireland.

Blu ray rom drive

3 blu ray movies

4 blue ray iso rips

basic knowledge of "old" DOS command line although currently rusty.

Would learn quickly what is required with a little nudge

I am not by far any expert but represent a "Joe Soap" type of chap ( 44) who has a great interest in backing up DVd's and now Blu-ray's - ps3 anybody lol ?

UK, Western, Northern, Eastern or Southern?

I guess Western Europe or UK, otherwise you would've already told me, wouldn't you?

Well, Western Europe. I'll say this much. (without letting the cat out of the bag)

:D

Last edited:
Hi!

If possible, I would also like to participate to the alpha testing.

I fulfill all your needs:
- lots of computer experience, so useful problem and bug reports are no problem. 9 yrs fulltime software engineer.
- HD DVD reader, BD burner
- 20 empty BD-R media, 2 BD-RE, lots of DVD+R9
- HTPC and PS3 for playing
- QuadCore for Encoding Jobs
- License for AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD

I come from Austria (beside Germany) and have about 20 German BluRays, 3 from Netherlands, about 15 from UK and about 7 from US.

Looking forward to test your software.

Bye

Last edited:
I'd appreciate it if you all could post your bashing somewhere else.

Fernando,

If you still need testers I would be more than happy to participate. However I am running 64bit Vista...in case that is not supported.

Thanks

im fresh meat here, but maybe i can help (Eastern Europe - Poland).

winxp 32bit and vista 64bit
xbox 360 hd dvd drive
toshiba hd-e1 and hd-ep35
over 100 of hd dvds from various regions, a few releases from Poland
anydvdhd and clonedvd license
7 years experience as programmer

I meet all of the requirements, except I am located in Canada and do not have 50 posts to my name.

However I have written my own home automation software which integrates AnyDVD HD into to allow my customers to be able to rip their DVDs and add the DVD to the home automation media management system. As a result I've probably directed around 50 people to buy AnyDVD HD directly from Slysoft.com.

I was hoping to integrate CloneBD into my media management solution to provide my customers an ability to output any of the movies in their collection to a portable device format. Any of the customers that would be interested in this would obviously buy the software directly from you folks.

As an Alpha tester I was hoping to not only test out the system and provide feedback but also get a handle on how I might be able to integrate the solution into my system.

I do understand that I may not meet all of the requirements but I'm hoping you'll accept me given the above additional information about me.

Thanks.

I believe I also fulfill the requirements. I currently am using a Mac Pro with Windows Vista Ultimate running in boot camp. It currently has a LiteOn plds bd-re dh-4b1s Blu-ray recorder, a xbox 360 HD-DVD external drive and a Matsushita blu-ray reader. Currently I have 30 Blu-ray movies from US, Europe, and Japan, and 10 HD-DVDs. I have programming experience, and have been editing many types of video for years, thus the Mac Pro.

How about you let Fernando and mods worry about that kind of thing instead of uselessly replying to people? Thanks.

I've got about 35-40 Bluray, some region a some region b, I've an LG writer and I have a PS3 to test as a secondary system. I'd love to try the new alpha please. I've beta/alpha tested for various companies/softwares in the past including Ifoedit and Blizzard.
As a sys admin I'm regularly playing with Command Lines, batch files and vbs scripting.
Please can I help you develop your new software.

I have recently purchased AnyDVD HD & CloneDVD and would be very intrested in helping to alpha test this new product.

I have approx 20 blu-rays, a BD-RE drive, and am an experienced computer user (no problem using CMD).

Best regards,
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back