• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for new Alpha Testers [Do NOT apply without reading the requirements]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fernando,

I have a HD-DVD reader and three different Blu-Ray burners, some IDE, some SATA.

I am familiar with command line code and I have a lot to offer as I have purchased over 200 Blu-Rays, in different regions. I own an expensive home theatre system and I love to watch movies.

Thanks,

I MEET ALL THE REQUIRMENTS, I HAVE 3 BURNER AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A GO. BD/HD-DVD drive AND THE OLD STANDED BURNER..

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A GO ON A NEW SLIMTYPE BURNER THAT THE CURRENT CLONE DVD IS NOT SUPPORTED.

THANK YOU..:policeman:

Let's review the requirements:

As you might already know SlySoft is currently developing a new Clone Application for High-Definition Media.

And we are now looking for Alpha Testers. If you qualify you can apply as a new alpha tester. Qualifications are:

- you have a BD/HD-DVD drive
- you have at least 1 BD/HD-DVD media
- you are familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line program)
- you are able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
- you know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version

Don't expect anything. Don't demand anything. Don't suggest anything.

If you qualify and are still interested then post your name here.

and

You have to be a member for at least 6 months and have more than 50 posts. Exceptions are possible but you have to convince me.

and

If you are selected:

Again, if you have been approved you can go here

http://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

And if you are: You are not allowed to tell others that you have been approved. Otherwise we revoke your status.

I have access to both HD-DVD and Blu-ray movies. I also have two different systems with Blu-ray drives in each. I am more than comfortable with CLI tools.

I'm well qualified except for the post count, I just now registered when I saw this call to to test on CDFREAKS. I've got a brand spanking new Sony BWU300S arriving tomorrow to replace my Plextor and would like to put it to good use, I'm a convert from competing product as my "convince you" part :)

Sign Me Up Please!

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but otherwise qualify:
I have a new LG 4x burner & 12 BD titles (a few HD DVDs, too).
I've been crunching DVDs for years!

:rock:

Hello,

I have blu-ray/hd-dvd LG re-writter a lot of blu-ray disck and blank BD-R.
proc. i970 - 3Gbram - vista 32.

I'm interested in the alpha process.

I would like to help you.:)

* I have a BD/HD-DVD drive *LG BE06LU10 *
* I have more then 1 BD/HD-DVD medias ca. 25 BD Discs
* I am familiar with a CUI application
* I am able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
* I know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final versions

Last edited:
I am interested

I would very much like to be a alpha tester.

Yeah, me too.

- have BD and HD-DVD drives and a burner
- hundreds of BDs and HD DVDs
- know how to handle CUI applications
- am able to send files you need
- am aware of Alpha, beta and final status

I can do it.
I have an HD-DVD drive and a Bluray drive as well as many titles in both formats. And to add to that I work from home so my computers are always up and ready.
In case you care, I have 6 PCs, one with 4TB of hard drive space, one with 1.6TB ad the others are all around 1Tb. Also have a PS3 and a Toshiba HD-DVD a30.

Cheers
Enrique

I would like to help with this. I fulfill all the requirements posted.

- I have a BD/HD-DVD drive
- I also have BDs/HD-DVDs plus a Netflix account.
- I am very competent with the other requirements. I work as a software engineer doing QE testing in command line and GUI environments in UNIX(Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX) and Windows. I am also finishing my CS degree.

I am qualified and I will be able to help with your testing.

Hi Fernando,

i would like to take part in the tests!

- I have a BD/HD-DVD drive (LG GGW-H20L) and playback also via PS3.
- you have at least 1 BD/HD-DVD media (i have 9 BD and 6 HD-DVDs right now)
- you are familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line program)
- you are able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
- you know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version (i do ;)

I'm Studying Math/Info and hope i can help ;)

I would love to be a beta tester.

Have Blue-Ray & HD drives connected to my server.

Thank You,
-Eric

There are still some seats available for Non-US users. That is UK, Western Europe, Europe, Australia and Asia, Japan. And the rest of the world. If you could state your media region again.

Well, I would be interested. EU Region B. I sure know my way with testing software because I used to develop for years...

cloud77

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back