• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for new Alpha Testers [Do NOT apply without reading the requirements]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernando

Redfox Development Team
As you might already know SlySoft is currently developing a new Clone Application for High-Definition Media.

And we are now looking for Alpha Testers. If you qualify you can apply as a new alpha tester. Qualifications are:

- you have a BD/HD-DVD drive
- you have at least 1 BD/HD-DVD media
- you are familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line program)
- you are able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
- you know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version

Don't expect anything. Don't demand anything. Don't suggest anything.

If you qualify and are still interested then post your name here.

I dont mind testing ect

I have a BD and HDDVD drive + media from both formats.

I'd be interested, I have access to both HD and BD drives as welll as having plenty of original BD and HD DVD movies

I'll help.

I've plenty of original BDs and HD-DVDs & 2 x LG combos

2x LG Blu/HD Combo Drives & 1 xbox HD-DVD

Movie Collection: ~30 HD,~15 Blu

Me too,

I have LG GGW-H20L with 20 HD-DVD and 30 Blu-Ray (European and USA versions).

I would like to help you. 8)

You have to be a member for at least 6 months and have more than 50 posts. Exceptions are possible but you have to convince me.

I'm willing to help out. I've got a Sony BWU 100 bluray drive and a LG combo drive GGC-H20L and 80 HD DVD's and about 150 BD's.

Hi, I have a BD burner plenty of media and movies and I would really love to test the new product and help you out.
I don't have 50 posts but I am more than qualified to lend you a helping hand plus I can run the new program on any OS from xp to server 2008 as needed.

Thank you.:)

You have to be a member for at least 6 months and have more than 50 posts. Exceptions are possible but you have to convince me.
Absolutely! Working in computers since 1975, qualified COBOL programmer (before your time, no doubt ;)), systems analyst, North American Computer Systems Coordinator for a major multinational, now teaching (I left the ratrace) and much happier and with more time available (well worth the drop in income from 6 to 5 figures). Done plenty of beta testing for my own software, but not for a commercial application. No problem with CLI.

Running WinXP SP3 on my BD system (no BD drive on my Vista system). LG GGC-H20L, 50+ BD and HD-DVD owned and ripped (using 3TB SATA-2 for media storage) PDVD 7.3 and 8 Ultra (owned, only using 7.3.4402 at present). HTPC with both HDMI (HDCP) to BenQ W500 and VGA-component to Sony 1252Q CRT front projectors.

Main use for AnyDvd HD is iso mounting to avoid disc-handling. Pissed off at latest BD+ making me get up and change disks in my drive when the family wants to watch different movies - also hate having my kids touch them at all (scratching them is apparently all they know how to do).

I also own CloneCD (original Elby 4 and Slysoft 5), CloneDvd2 and CloneDvdMobile as well as AnyDvd HD and of course use VirtualCloneDrive (as well as Alcohol 52 - a DaemonTools based program) to mount images on different partitions. I contribute on the forums for all those products on a regular basis.

Edit: Just bought Arcsoft TMT as well with the earlyxmas09 coupon - thanks Webslinger!

Last edited:
I have the LG GGW-H20L drive and access to Blu-Ray movies. I would like to help out. (I have been a member here for a while but could not remember my username/password)

Thx

I would like to help and i'm qualified - i also have several OSes here to test with.

Last edited:
I would give it a try if I'm approved. Don't have so much posts but I do convert 3-4 BD or HD DVD's a week. Primary making backups as mkv's for my Popcorn Hour A100 or on BDR's for my BDP S300. Usually make 720p with DTS sound, 6-9000 kbps.

Been using CUI since 84... And do some C# .NET daily.

LG GGW H20L.

- I have a BD/HD-DVD drive (LG-GGC-H20LK)
- I have at least 1 BD/HD-DVD media (30 titles)
- I am familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line program)
- I am able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
- I know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back