• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
Title:   Crank
CoR:   DEU Germany
Vendor:   Videobuster
LABEL:   UHD_CRANK
OPD:   BD_d733fb4b5203
-----
Title:   No time to die
LABEL:   NO_TIME_TO_DIE
OPD:   BD_5514e81d1dea
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:   Crank
LABEL:   UHD_CRANK
OPD:   BD_d733fb4b5203
-----
Title:   No time to die
LABEL:   NO_TIME_TO_DIE
OPD:   BD_5514e81d1dea
-----

Both titles are now prepped and will appear when the List is next updated, Pino72.

(y)

T

Title: Copshop
CoR: SWE Sweden
LABEL: COPSHOP
OPD: BD_253bf2d41bb5
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
9PstuN9hWoBgVDl9DrKNSiiZqOK3Icxd8IiY0wpz5yCxjwykInilBYF/R3Re5mvy3nNed9NUvZdPX6PUCvsE87tUQemHCOSd05rYfRqC205AZuWRLGelI1Td6hnyG/ENO2Pp4/iwIPDJNSaE2YawB0slBHmhWDJcy+r2k1tUe304pogVIUQ+x+Tuy3ejlHBEnKn9Qbj9xYbSapM7s4eh+/sTClf2/gDYRFxnKRcqUwcyJUYY+OrRPM//djK8zyyDuJJJLeZ4HHxOBloQB/0O/VosHrEyJ6+LHhGAh/KkFDqfIEbJTLj92MGdmAHok+gW
[/REPORT]
-----

You got me there. Which OK button?
The error processing and cannot process popups for each disc. Not a big deal, I was just jokeing.

As long as he's using the latest AnyDVD and makeMKV releases, bogus OPD's shouldn't be a possibility.

@Tanquen ? You are, right?

ANyDVD is 8.6.0.3 but I did not know or forgot that makeMKV is required. My memory is really bad now. As best I remember people had issues when makeMKV was installed now it's required?

The last one I waited on that came through was The Matrix Resurrections, around March 23rd. I've only been updating AnyDVD and AnyDVD Scanner when it makes me.

Last edited:
That's why I added the popup killer.

And no, MakeMKV isn't required. If it's installed, it's required to use the latest, but, it's not required for AnyDVD unless you want to use an official UHD drive.

LOL!

They're pretty much all recent releases.

I just assumed Tanquen buys a LOT of UHD's and has had bad luck of the draw. :=)

While those are all releases from this year, I think, and some are new releases a number of those have had working OPDs for a little while now. One that comes to mind is The Godfather releases.

No, not yet.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems to be a trend that's forming. I believe all of those OPDs have only been reported by Tanquen.

Never a guarantee only one OPD of a title has been released in the US.

In fact, there are multiples often and they don't necessarily have the same support status.

Good point to bring up rdodolak, but if Tanquen confirms he's using the latest and greatest AnyDVD and makeMKV, everything should be ok...

Yes, there can be multiple OPDs for a given release and I'd expect that more from major studios and in some cases they may have intentionally made different pressings. But with UHD being a niche format and with the reduction of manufacturing plants I wouldn't expect boutique labels to intentionally have multiple pressings due to the added and unnecessary cost for them. Sometimes you might have different discs for different countries (i.e. UK and US, etc.)

For example, I'd expect one pressing (at this time) for Arrow's 12 Monkeys UHD release. The OPD currently listed in the OP was first contributed from the UK release and my US release has the same OPD. This leads me to believe there is only one pressing at this time, but Tanquen has another unique OPD as far as we know right now.

Death on the Nile and Mary Shelly's Frankenstein also seemed to be supported on release based on reports here other than the OPDs listed by Tanquen. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just a coincidence, but I believe his OPDs are from US releases and I'd be curious were his copies come from (i.e. retailer). Guess only time will tell on those titles.

Code:
Title:    Turning Red
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    TURNING_RED
OPD:    BD_68c3bfdfb11f
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
dKoEy7P4lqPoYBdiWOOK4PlPh2SFMbA61/b6iuKjKCHblXfuRg6Ggjz2ZGc/6dsxG/qwFd4jfLTOEOiAR3l0dAGbf1aWyVdS2X+YbKRZxGZFgHPJqDYOYBeZmEn7hEjxL7JXAm+jaJbp4ZU+cMDz+BoyChGpp3mWYqm0jUwHdOAOTapYKj72aFqqsIgahzNrUaglyeLJAN2efseZjC4nTQ8V1kwuEtq8bEruoZknnvlXzkz3YgNQfnAUC16mg3wLFsmEJBVHny1g9v/dYSZZB0mPWnci+7DnZcii7Xe2d6ejPbmgOsVMJjMTeD5wXefDmXYWN8L+dWbhOEeVujUj3w==
[/REPORT]
-----

The popup killer stopped working so I thought it had been removed. I do see there are buttons in the lower right now or had they always been there? Tool Tips?

I have different boot drive and one has an old MakeMKV install, would the effects be delayed? Should only be an issue in the booted OS?

"it's not required for AnyDVD unless you want to use an official UHD drive" that sounds familiar and I was not wanting to do that so I did not look into it and I've not messed with it in some time.

So, if I wanted to use that external USB drive you helped me use with MakeMKV back when with AnyDVD, I need to install a new version of MakeMKV whenever one comes out or just keep it active? Don't you have to get a new one every month or so to keep it working?

If you have ever installed MakeMKV it can mess with AnyDVD at some latter random point?

Sorry, I'm not sure which OS I was in at the time. Don't get old, I can't remember anything.

I'll try and find the OS with it installed and remove it and maybe uninstall AnyDVD too.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/any...ut-makemkv-being-installed.84337/#post-574614

AnyDVD only shows the one Region "Drive (Hardware) Region: 1"

Last edited:
Code:
Title:   Wonder Woman Zavvi Sunset Steelbook
CoR:   GBR UK
Vendor:   Zavvi UK
LABEL:   WONDER_WOMAN
OPD:   BD_9023a56350f6
-----
Title:   Wonder Woman Zavvi WW & WW84 Double Feature Steelbook
OPD:   BD_8cd7e580c2f4
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

The popup killer stopped working so I thought it had been removed. I do see there are buttons in the lower right now or had they always been there? Tool Tips?

The popup killer has been fixed for quite a long time now. It was only removed in like 1 or 2 versions. If the button that says popup is depressed in the lower right, then the popup killer is enabled. If it's not depressed, then it's disabled.

So, if I wanted to use that external USB drive you helped me use with MakeMKV back when with AnyDVD, I need to install a new version of MakeMKV whenever one comes out or just keep it active? Don't you have to get a new one every month or so to keep it working?

There's a minimum version of MakeMKV that is required. At the moment that's the latest version. AnyDVD will tell you if there's a conflict and tell you that there's an incompatible LibreDrive installed that needs to be updated. If you don't see that, either your MakeMKV is high enough or MakeMKV is not installed.

Thanks for taking the time to add the pop-up option, but I don't think I'll ever remember to set it before I do it. Maybe. But just now even knowing that it existed. I went to the directory option first and then it just starts running. I hate being old. I canceled it and did it again at a frustration, just to see it work.

I checked the different OS's and it was on one of them, but I've never seen any error messages from AnyDVD and in that other thread James made it sound like the drive region was a tell for knowing if MakeMKV was somehow still running.

I uninstalled MakeMKV and AnyDVD and then reinstalled AnyDVD and rebooted and all of the titles are still unsupported.

I've not changed anything in some time and the last few titles a few weeks ago now, all followed the same pattern of waiting for them to be unlocked. Just seems like I have a lot now.

Last edited:
You only need to set it once. It'll remember the next time you run the scanner. Then you won't have to do anything with it again unless it screws something up.

You only need to set it once. It'll remember the next time you run the scanner. Then you won't have to do anything with it again unless it screws something up.
That was the first thing I looked at and I have to click the pop-up button each time. Do you have to run it as administrator or something? I even set it let it do a full scan and close on its own and after reopening it, it's still not set. Maybe I need the latest version? :)

Title: Copshop
CoR: SWE Sweden
LABEL: COPSHOP
OPD: BD_253bf2d41bb5
-----

Welcome, Nimrat!

Copshop will be on the List next posting.

I would suggest though pasting in your Scanner reports directly from the Scanner as generated - to avoid unintentional changes to the report that corrupt and invalidate it.

Code:
Title:    Turning Red
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    TURNING_RED
OPD:    BD_68c3bfdfb11f
-----

Set to be added next List posting.

Code:
Title:   Wonder Woman Zavvi Sunset Steelbook
OPD:   BD_9023a56350f6
-----
Title:   Wonder Woman Zavvi WW & WW84 Double Feature Steelbook
OPD:   BD_8cd7e580c2f4
-----

See pm.

T

That was the first thing I looked at and I have to click the pop-up button each time. Do you have to run it as administrator or something? I even said it let it do a full scan and close on its own and after reopening it, it's still not set.

No, something's wrong if that's the case. It definitely persists the option and remembers it between scanner runs. If it's not sticking, then there's a problem somewhere.

Code:
Title:   La La Land HDR DV
CoR:   ITA Italy
Vendor:   4Kult
LABEL:   LaLaLand_UHD
OPD:   BD_17b8497b45d1
-----
LABEL:   12 MONKEYS UHD
OPD:   BD_64b9d5935a1f
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

No, something's wrong if that's the case. It definitely persists the option and remembers it between scanner runs. If it's not sticking, then there's a problem somewhere.
I tried again with the newest version and I selected pop-up and notepad. It remembered notepad but not popup.

I tried again with the newest version and I selected pop-up and notepad. It remembered notepad but not popup.

I have no idea why that's not working. I've not seen any other reports of that happening from anyone else. I'm not even sure how I could reproduce it.

Back