• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu Resolution

I do not hate Hulu at all and always wanted it included but the low resolution and low audio quality is disappointing. Also it's very annoying that when downloading a series of shows you have to start all over again after every single download. The interface does not come back to the show, or series or season. It 's a real pain in the neck. so if you download a show like Justifies (6 seasons) you have to
1. Find and select the show icon
2. Select the season
3. Select the episode
Then start all over again for every single episode.

I do not hate Hulu at all and always wanted it included but the low resolution and low audio quality is disappointing. Also it's very annoying that when downloading a series of shows you have to start all over again after every single download. The interface does not come back to the show, or series or season. It 's a real pain in the neck. so if you download a show like Justifies (6 seasons) you have to
2. Select the season
3. Select the episode
Yes, that's the routine. We apologize for your disappointment. I can't promise anything but maybe in the new Pro version coming in the future, it will be easier, but as I have said, I am just speculating.

2. Select the season
3. Select the episode
I don't have Hulu so need to ask .. what is the procedure when you are watching from a browser?

2. Select the season
3. Select the episode

Remembering season download position is on the request list. ID 79000

I don't have Hulu so need to ask .. what is the procedure when you are watching from a browser?

Like most modern streaming services, Hulu will just keep auto-playing episodes until you tell it to stop or it pops up an "are you there?" screen and you don't respond. But it also tracks which episodes you have watched and on the home screen will give you list of programs to continue watching and you click on the show and it starts playing the next unwatched episode.

Back