• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu Resolution

Idreams

Hello,

Thanks for adding Hulu support. I am waiting for HBOMAX support as next provider ( its up to developers discretion)

I would like to know whether Hulu supports 1080p or only 720p ?

Hbomax will be awesome, waiting for this provider too :dance:

Hello,

Thanks for adding Hulu support. I am waiting for HBOMAX support as next provider ( its up to developers discretion)

I would like to know whether Hulu supports 1080p or only 720p ?

Hulu tops out at 720p.

Just wait a little bit, I'm sure someone will hijack the thread to explain why sound quality worse than a radio is actually good because they can't hear any difference themselves and it gives them smaller file sizes.

I am sure it's more likely someone decides to whine needlessly about an additional ability their software received without them paying anything more.

It was the most requested provider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really wanted Hulu as well but I am disappointed in the lower 720p resolution (just like Disney) and the lower audio quality.

HBO Max and SHO both support 1080p (both are ordered through Amazon). I consider 720p as half HD as opposed to 1080p full HD.

As others have mentioned, some videos had to be started else where so they end up in the continue category before they show up in AS Hulu. And some videos require you have Live TV which costs a fortune.
I could not find some categories on Hulu, like TV Networks and My Stuff.

My main problem with Amazon Prime Video is that so many movies and shows cost extra. On Netflix every listed video is available at no extra cost as I believe are HBO MAX and SHO.

I hope that HBO MAX and CBS All Access will be supported. I don't like having to go through the Amazon Interface and you can only access these through Amazon no more working Roku, Amazon Firestick, PC shortcuts.

(Netflix 1080p, Amazon Prime Video 1080p, HBO MAX 1080p, SHO 1080p, Disney 720p, Hulu 720p)

I really wanted Hulu as well but I am disappointed in the lower 720p resolution (just like Disney) and the lower audio quality.

HBO Max and SHO both support 1080p (both are ordered through Amazon). I consider 720p as half HD as opposed to 1080p full HD.

As others have mentioned, some videos had to be started else where so they end up in the continue category before they show up in AS Hulu. And some videos require you have Live TV which costs a fortune.
I could not find some categories on Hulu, like TV Networks and My Stuff.

My main problem with Amazon Prime Video is that so many movies and shows cost extra. On Netflix every listed video is available at no extra cost as I believe are HBO MAX and SHO.

I hope that HBO MAX and CBS All Access will be supported. I don't like having to go through the Amazon Interface and you can only access these through Amazon no more working Roku, Amazon Firestick, PC shortcuts.

(Netflix 1080p, Amazon Prime Video 1080p, HBO MAX 1080p, SHO 1080p, Disney 720p, Hulu 720p)
The problem with those are that there is an HBO Max for every country in the world ( well mostly) I dont think all of them can be supported. People want HBO Max, you can get that on Amazon Prime for an extra fee, but as I have been made aware every movie is not included. HBO Spain was asked for and HBO Europe and HBO Japan, it's very sticky. It's up to the developers, this is just my opinion.

The problem with those are that there is an HBO Max for every country in the world ( well mostly) I dont think all of them can be supported. People want HBO Max, you can get that on Amazon Prime for an extra fee, but as I have been made aware every movie is not included. HBO Spain was asked for and HBO Europe and HBO Japan, it's very sticky. It's up to the developers, this is just my opinion.

Yeah i have the HBO Max addon with Hulu and went to grab the whole "Cold Case" series. I could of cried when i saw it wasnt included in the addon (n) so i have to stream it direct from HBO Max app. No major biggie but would of liked to have the series to keep. Hopefully max will be supported in the future but if not ill do the unthinkable and grab a month license elsewhere just to grab the missing stuff.

Yeah i have the HBO Max addon with Hulu and went to grab the whole "Cold Case" series. I could of cried when i saw it wasnt included in the addon (n) so i have to stream it direct from HBO Max app. No major biggie but would of liked to have the series to keep. Hopefully max will be supported in the future but if not ill do the unthinkable and grab a month license elsewhere just to grab the missing stuff.
Cold Case files are available through Amazon Prime at no extra cost if we are talking about the same series.

I could of cried when i saw it wasnt included in the addon
This is unfortunate with the addon's in AP. Sometimes there are things that are just not available. For example - Bob Lazar and Area 51 is on Discovery+, but not on the AP channel without paying $$. Most things show that they are available with your Discovery+ subscription, but not this title.

OK, it had the same name but I had a feeling it would be different

CBS all access is no longer a thing. It is now Paramount+ which is available on Amazon prime. Unless Amazon doesn't have access to every single thing that the Paramount+ app offers?

CBS all access is no longer a thing. It is now Paramount+ which is available on Amazon prime. Unless Amazon doesn't have access to every single thing that the Paramount+ app offers?

Price difference is one major advantage individual services have over Prime Channels. I signed up for a year of Paramount+ because they were offering it for half off before they launched. Other services like Discovery+ have offers from ISPs, wireless networks, cable providers, etc. where they will offer 6 or 12 months free when you subscribe. In all these cases Amazon doesn't offer any way to add your existing service to Prime Video so they can charge you themselves which means you'd have to pay for something you already have access to.

yeah. was hyped about hulu, but then i realized hulu wont be used for movies over here. i tried a few. 720p, 70kbps audio, 120mins, 1.2gb. like, nope. its marginally better than oldschool xvid rips. shame. bummer. ill use hulu for series though. sure, audio is low bitrate, but it works. i dont hear any hissing or crackling etc, like you would with 64kbps mp3s. dunno, im dissapoint with hulu, regarding movies. tv shows should be fine. btw, is there a way for devs to bump hulu to 1080p in the future, or is that impossible? thanks. cheers!

Hulu was the most asked for provider in the forum.

Why all the hate on Hulu, Lol. Hulu has always been 720p max when streaming through the app. Hulu is one of the most popular streaming services, plus you don't have to wait until the end of the season for new episodes. I'm ecstatic about having Hulu, I always thought how could Hulu not be one of the first providers added when AnyStream first launched.

Back