• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CINAVIA and Slyce

I just got into this thread. I made the mistake of buying PoserDVD 13.

I got no benefits and now have to deal with Cinavia. Wasted $$$. Anyway Pelvis Popcan has a very good point and I tend to agree with him. SamuriHL is supposed to b a moderator, but he seems mostly abusive and pointless. Not a good combo. Does moderator mean he works for Slysoft? Anyway, I see that Slysoft intends to NOT include a fix for Cinavia. Well many of us bought a lifetime subscription with the expectations that they would continue to handle these issues. Now they are going to call it a different product and we must purchase the new product? I would tend to call BS on that.

I got no benefits and now have to deal with Cinavia. Wasted $$$. Anyway Pelvis Popcan has a very good point and I tend to agree with him. SamuriHL is supposed to b a moderator, but he seems mostly abusive and pointless. Not a good combo. Does moderator mean he works for Slysoft? Anyway, I see that Slysoft intends to NOT include a fix for Cinavia. Well many of us bought a lifetime subscription with the expectations that they would continue to handle these issues. Now they are going to call it a different product and we must purchase the new product? I would tend to call BS on that.

It's just business, don't take it so personally ;) No offense...

And SamuriHL seems like an agreeable "Moderator" to me :p WHich does NOT suggest he works for slysoft. He simply polices the forum.

The reason why it needs a new product has been stated a few dozen times now if you used the search. Removing the cinavia signal requires some kind of audio processing. It is not a protection like aacs that can be removed on the fly. Since anydvd is not designed that way, it needs a new product. Anydvd is a decrypter not an audio processor. The new product is not BS. Check my sticky for slyce. It is based on an early version of it. And no, moderator does not mean working for slysoft. If you check under my nick you'll see "translator nl". Not a rank any forum user can obtain by posting. And i don't work for slysoft either. Atleast not payed, i "work" for them on volunteer basis to translate the products and maintain it too. I don't benefit from that in any way.

Speaking of pointless posts. No I don't work for slysoft. I'm free to give my own opinion thanks. You're free to go buy whatever product handles cinavia for you. Enjoy that.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

He's obviously not very good at reading either otherwise he'd have read this
My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.
which is in your signature at the bottom of every post you make

Heh?

Everyone has to "deal" with cinavia and will continue to do so for some months yet. Where is your problem? Moderators do not work for SlySoft. I work for SlySoft and we can't include anywhere what we don't have. Your lifetime subscription to AnyDVD has NOTHING to do with cinavia removal. It's been often enough said that AnyDVD will not handle cinavia now or ever.
Slyce will do this but later this year. So please stop falsely interpreting information.

He's obviously not very good at reading either otherwise he'd have read this which is in your signature at the bottom of every post you make

Yea I'm aware. I'm not sure why they felt the need to single me out for not being helpful... Especially when it comes to cinavia. I was one of the first people to try and gather as much info on it as possible when it first came out and have been studying it ever since. I've even laid out strategies for managing it. But whatever. As I said they can go buy that 'other' cinavia solution from that other company. Lol. ;)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Wow

It will be done when it is done!!!!!
Everyone has to "deal" with cinavia and will continue to do so for some months yet. Where is your problem? Moderators do not work for SlySoft. I work for SlySoft and we can't include anywhere what we don't have. Your lifetime subscription to AnyDVD has NOTHING to do with cinavia removal. It's been often enough said that AnyDVD will not handle cinavia now or ever.
Slyce will do this but later this year. So please stop falsely interpreting information.

Dvds and cinavia

Everyone has to "deal" with cinavia and will continue to do so for some months yet. Where is your problem? Moderators do not work for SlySoft. I work for SlySoft and we can't include anywhere what we don't have. Your lifetime subscription to AnyDVD has NOTHING to do with cinavia removal. It's been often enough said that AnyDVD will not handle cinavia now oDVD HD will not handl ever.

I understand from advice provided on this forum cinavia is being applied to DVDS. In the light of your advice that AnyDVD HD will not handle Cinavia how does SlySoft propose to handle this problem.

I understand from advice provided on this forum cinavia is being applied to DVDS. In the light of your advice that AnyDVD HD will not handle Cinavia how does SlySoft propose to handle this problem.

A product currently in development called slyce will eventually handle cinavia. It is not done yet. No time frame for release.

/spoon-fed

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Right you are

I've been under the impression that Slyce would not handle DVDs.

At the moment Slyce is not targeting DVDs so you're right there.
Everyone wants immediate and definitive answers as soon as we announce even just the intent to do something. Right now BD is the primary mission.
And we are making progress there.

At the moment Slyce is not targeting DVDs so you're right there.
Everyone wants immediate and definitive answers as soon as we announce even just the intent to do something. Right now BD is the primary mission.
And we are making progress there.

One would have to think that once you have a working solution it wouldn't be too hard to apply it to the dvd world, as well. Maybe not with slyce directly but dvd is a well understood format. Once the bd solution is done I would hope dvd would be on the future list.

Sure, why not?

One would have to think that once you have a working solution it wouldn't be too hard to apply it to the dvd world, as well. Maybe not with slyce directly but dvd is a well understood format. Once the bd solution is done I would hope dvd would be on the future list.

Sure, once the mechanism is in place to flatten cinavia it could be applied to DVDs, at least theoretically. The issue is the carrier for the module doing the work and I will not get into a discussion on that at this point. :disagree:
Primary targets come first. ;)

Sure, once the mechanism is in place to flatten cinavia it could be applied to DVDs, at least theoretically. The issue is the carrier for the module doing the work and I will not get into a discussion on that at this point. :disagree:
Primary targets come first. ;)

Yea I understand that. But at the same time I don't want the dvd users to feel that it could never happen going forward. It's at least technically possible.

So the slyce program it stopped supporting it?

So there isn't any way to get rid of the cinavia protection of bluray movie rips?

It never stopped supporting it as it didn't support it in the first place since the program isn't even released yet. Now cloneBD at this point does DETECT it, but doesn't support removing it (yet). What program and how slysoft will defeat it is unknown at this point. No there isn't a slysoft way to defeat cinavia yet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Then the slyce program what it do exactly?

And where is the clonebd program?

Back