• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CINAVIA and Slyce

Why was it changed? For trademark reasons, slyce was 'taken' to put it simple. That's the only thing that changed, features are still the same. Your link to VSO is irrelevant. Their bluray software builds bluray FROM avi files etc, cloneBD can among other things do the opposite.

You realize correct, they don't YET. And that's where that paragraph ends. CloneBD is already available as a beta to a limited user GRP to do exactly that. Use it and test it and report what doesn't work. However your link to anydvd also is irrelevant, anydvd itself is a stable product, with an occasional small bug. cloneBD isn't nearly stable enough for mainstream release.

Slysoft doesn't have the time to hand out bits of info, what should you rather have? Them spending lots of time posting little bits of info, or using that rule to work on cloneBD? As soon as the beta has become more stable and I can test it life thoroughly I won't update that sticky. That sticky was as complete as it can be using the build I had available at that time and u want to do the exact same for the new sticky.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Why was it changed? For trademark reasons, slyce was 'taken' to put it simple. That's the only thing that changed, features are still the same. Your link to VSO is irrelevant. Their bluray software builds bluray FROM avi files etc, cloneBD can among other things do the opposite.

You realize correct, they don't YET. And that's where that paragraph ends. CloneBD is already available as a beta to a limited user GRP to do exactly that. Use it and test it and report what doesn't work. However your link to anydvd also is irrelevant, anydvd itself is a stable product, with an occasional small bug. cloneBD isn't nearly stable enough for mainstream release.

Slysoft doesn't have the time to hand out bits of info, what should you rather have? Them spending lots of time posting little bits of info, or using that rule to work on cloneBD? As soon as the beta has become more stable and I can test it life thoroughly I won't update that sticky. That sticky was as complete as it can be using the build I had available at that time and u want to do the exact same for the new sticky.

Okay, I understand the trademark reasons, but if Slysoft filed the trademark when it was announced, the MIGHT have kept the name. If you are referring to http://slyce.it/ this link, it looks like it was taken earlier this summer (July 2014). My link to VSO is relevant, just go to their site : http://www.vso-software.fr/products/bluray-converter/bluray-converter.php . If I'm reading it incorrectly, please let me know so that I can understand.

CloneBD, is a misleading name for Slysoft's BD product because it can do more than just Clone Blu-Ray Discs. That is the only reason I made that comment. If it does all what Slyce was planned to do, then it could be worth the wait. But how long? When they come out with a new format? Again, I don't want to sound sarcastic, but does anyone know how many people are working on CloneBD? Reason I ask is when Slysoft eventually releases CloneBD, it will be unrealistically to expensive for the working class (if it still exist). Slysoft has to somehow recoup the time invested with CloneBD.

Slysoft hasn't given out bits of info on CloneBD, the Alpha (now Beta) testers kept us up to date with screen shots. Maybe the Beta testers can just let us know what issues they are having and MAYBE on of us might be able to suggest a way around it.

I to, would like to see Slysoft get their CloneBD out working and not crashing systems all over the place, but when its initially released, people with different PC setups could cause CloneBD to crash.

Slysoft wasn't the company who created CloneDVD, so why doesn't elby work on CloneBD, unless they gave some code to Slysoft for a starting off point. Please don't take this as trashing Slysoft, CloneDVD or anyone or anything. All I see in AnyDVD & AnyDVDHD are users with issues on how to use them.
Thank You. :)

No I'm not referring to them or anyone, I can't give more info on that as I don't know any. All I was told was 'trademark reasons', and that can be anything.

Misleading? No it isn't. Who said 'cloning' has to apply to full discs only? When doing a movie-only or portable file you 'clone' the movie just as much, only to a different format. 'Unrealistically expensive'? Where's your proof on that? Oh wait u can't, because slysoft never released any pricing scheme.

Different setups crashing cloneBD? hmm, isn't that what the beta testing is for? To test the software on a wide range of setups.

Why doesnt elby work on it? Who said they aren't, unless u work for slysoft or elby (which you don't) you don't know that. So don't speculate. And about the issues, well all I'm seeing is issues that get solved. Anydvd does what it's supposed to do, and if bugs do appear in anydvd itself they vet fixed as well.

Now back topic.

So what exactly new is gonna do clondbd at cinavia protection?

I'm done with u about that, I've answered that question of yours over a dozen times now, in this and other topics. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IN THE SLYCE STICKY. Yes even that cinavia info you just keep asking about but refusing to read.

People that want a Cinavia fix? Please Google DVD Ranger CinEx HD... That's all you need to know. Their product does remove Cinavia. Is this program bug free? No but they fix them as they go. This so called CloneBD, one day will come out but when is the question? When it does,it will be obsolete. I would love to be proven wrong but as of now its just an Urban Legend. Just stick to AnyDvd HD and let Cinavia to the big boys! Just my 2 cents on this matter.

Cinavia fix? Hardly, it can't keep DTS HD audio, requires downloading of large database files which research seems to indicate is copyrighted audio from a different source. cloneBD obsolete, and your proof of that is where exactly? Do you have access to the beta client? No. Do you work for slysoft? No. So don't jump to conclusions without proof to backup your claims. And FYI, since cloneBD already is capable of detecting cinavia, pretty sure they're on the ball of removing it too. I'll stick with slysoft, they are one of the big boys.

No it is a SCAM don't believe it.
The only thing is do is to DOWNCOVERT the audio of the movie into a TOO WORSE audio.

I wish this program it was real and does remove cinavia protection with THE SAME AUDIO QUALITY as the source but unfortunately IT DOESN'T

How is this program a scam? It does replace the original audio with DD 5.1 however but it gets the job done. Seriously, cant tell the difference on my 1200 Watt surround sound system. No more mutes 20 minutes into movie. I don't care if i don't work for slysoft or have the Beta. These guys had the balls to come out with a solution first,even though it doesn't save the original audio. The way they are going now,they will come out with a permanent solution for keeping original audio and Slysoft will still be in Beta testing stage. You say Clonebd already detects Cinavia? Shit, DVDFab has been doing that for like 2 years now! Another reason CloneBd is obsolete.

And what have Slysoft done so far? Oh you know whats lame? Putting all your time and money into updates for AnyDvd HD so you can watch Cinavia movies on your computer without it detecting Cinavia... You got me beat there on lame,buddy! You guys keep rolling out those updates that keep you chained to your computers,while i watch my Cinavia protected movies on the big screen,not being shackled down... But that's just me being lame,right? SMH

How is this program a scam? It does replace the original audio with DD 5.1 however but it gets the job done. Seriously, cant tell the difference on my 1200 Watt surround sound system. No more mutes 20 minutes into movie. I don't care if i don't work for slysoft or have the Beta. These guys had the balls to come out with a solution first,even though it doesn't save the original audio. The way they are going now,they will come out with a permanent solution for keeping original audio and Slysoft will still be in Beta testing stage. You say Clonebd already detects Cinavia? Shit, DVDFab has been doing that for like 2 years now! Another reason CloneBd is obsolete.
Is OTHER thing to detect cinavia protection AND OTHER THING TO REMOVE IT.
Until now there is NOT any program(Even at slysoft) that can remove cinavia protection from the original audio of any movie with cinavia protection.

So....

Is OTHER thing to detect cinavia protection AND OTHER THING TO REMOVE IT.
Until now there is NOT any program(Even at slysoft) that can remove cinavia protection from the original audio of any movie with cinavia protection.

So....

You absolutely made no sense there! So... your just as obsolete as this thread now.

You guys keep rolling out those updates that keep you chained to your computers,while i watch my Cinavia protected movies on the big screen,not being shackled down... But that's just me being lame,right? SMH

PC's have the same HDMI output as all standalone BD players.... so they can be hooked up to the exact same screen, they also can play Cinavia movie backups with untouched original audio/video (thanks to AnyDVD). So if anything I would say it's you that is being shackled down by watching an inferior version of the disc that you have paid for.

You absolutely made no sense there! So... your just as obsolete as this thread now.
Correct me if I am wrong but DVDRanger CinX needs AnyDVDHD just to do anything. Its not a program without AnyDVDHD. Now that's lame. DVDRanger, good idea, too bad it doesn't work without AnyDVDHD.

Correct me if I am wrong but DVDRanger CinX needs AnyDVDHD just to do anything. Its not a program without AnyDVDHD. Now that's lame. DVDRanger, good idea, too bad it doesn't work without AnyDVDHD.

Too bad there are other programs out there that rip blu rays... Whats lame is you guys live in a bubble and think Slysoft is the only program out there.. Lame you guys are technically 4-5 years behind the times... Its OK if you guys like being behind the 8 ball all the time... enjoy the CloneBD beta's fellas.

PC's have the same HDMI output as all standalone BD players.... so they can be hooked up to the exact same screen, they also can play Cinavia movie backups with untouched original audio/video (thanks to AnyDVD). So if anything I would say it's you that is being shackled down by watching an inferior version of the disc that you have paid for.

How am i shackled,if i can take my Cinavia free copy anywhere i go and watch it? Haters gonna hate!

The same will be when CloneBD is released. Or it will remove protections without anydvd?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back