• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CINAVIA and Slyce

Now with clonebd can we play full bd-iso files into any media player with a complete menu or not?

So the main question is if the clonebd or slyce will remove the cinavia protection and if it not what exactly do at cinavia protectio the clonebd and what is the use of clonebd?

CloneBD is designed to shrink movies just like Clone DVD. If your player can't handle Blu-ray menus' from a full size ISO, then it won't handle the same menu on a shrunk one as it'sll be the same menu, that's down to your player not CloneBD.
At the moment CloneBD does not remove Cinavia. It's designed to shrink Blu-rays, put them out as other formats such as MKV's and remove unwanted audio/subtitle tracks

Last edited:
But with the slyce you don't future removing or replace the cinavia protection?????

Now with clonebd WHY did you FORGET THAT?????

They didn't forget about Cinavia. They've always said that when it first comes out it wouldn't be able to remove it.

And when is then?

And what did you mean when cinavia comes?

The cinavia protection are ALREADY HERE at a lot of bluray movies.

They've always said that when CloneBD/Slyce is released it would not be able to remove Cinavia. There's no lead time on when or if it will be able to remove Cinavia which is why they've never promised that it would

Still NO-ONE you clear what exactly it do the slyce or now clonebd at cinavia protection?

@fits79: did you bother to visit the link i've posted? EVERYTHING from your last 4 posts is answered in it.

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthrea...-Backup-Product-FEATURE-DISCUSSION-Topic-v1-6

Now with clonebd can we play full bd-iso files into any media player with a complete menu or not?

Play? CloneBD is not a player, its the blu-ray equivalent of CloneDVD2 and CloneDVD Mobile into 1 product

So the main question is if the clonebd or slyce will remove the cinavia protection and if it not what exactly do at cinavia protectio the clonebd

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthrea...-Backup-Product-FEATURE-DISCUSSION-Topic-v1-6

I.b.4: Will Slyce handle Cinavia?
This question has a double answer. Yes and no. No meaning it will NOT handle cinavia on the initial release. Cinavia is not yet widespread enough to embed support for it. For the record, Cinavia will require some form of audio recoding or modification, this is beyond the scope of anydvd too. Anydvd will NOT be updated ever to handle cinavia. Now on to Yes part, when Cinavia becomes more widespread across blu-ray & dvd, slysoft will add support for it in a future update.

and what is the use of clonebd?

How about being able make backups of your blu-rays and creating mobile files such as .avi for your mobile devices

But with the slyce you don't future removing or replace the cinavia protection?????

Now with clonebd WHY did you FORGET THAT?????

They didn't. See text above.

And when is then?

And what did you mean when cinavia comes?

The cinavia protection are ALREADY HERE at a lot of bluray movies.

They didn't say when cinavia comes, they said CloneBD (Slyce) will likely NOT handle cinavia when it first comes out, but at a later date. Big difference

Still NO-ONE you clear what exactly it do the slyce

How about you read that link and visit Section II

or now clonebd at cinavia protection?

See text above. Now stop asking the same cinavia or what does cloneBD do in 5 different ways. EVERYTHING you need/want to know is in that link

@fits79: did you bother to visit the link i've posted? EVERYTHING from your last 4 posts is answered in it.

01. Play? CloneBD is not a player, its the blu-ray equivalent of CloneDVD2 and CloneDVD Mobile into 1 product

02. I.b.4: Will Slyce handle Cinavia?
This question has a double answer. Yes and no. No meaning it will NOT handle cinavia on the initial release. Cinavia is not yet widespread enough to embed support for it. For the record, Cinavia will require some form of audio recoding or modification, this is beyond the scope of anydvd too. Anydvd will NOT be updated ever to handle cinavia. Now on to Yes part, when Cinavia becomes more widespread across blu-ray & dvd, slysoft will add support for it in a future update.

03. How about being able make backups of your blu-rays and creating mobile files such as .avi for your mobile devices

They didn't. See text above.

04. They didn't say when cinavia comes, they said CloneBD (Slyce) will likely NOT handle cinavia when it first comes out, but at a later date. Big difference

05. How about you read that link and visit Section II

06. See text above. Now stop asking the same cinavia or what does cloneBD do in 5 different ways. EVERYTHING you need/want to know is in that link
01. Never tallied it was a media player program.
You don't understand what i asked.
I asked if the clonebd or old days slyce it was remove the cinavia protection so the media players doesn't has cinavia it can play it with full bluray menus and not mute cinavia issue.

02. You are wrong cinavia protection at bluray movies it was widespread TOOOOO MUCH almost to all bluray movies now.

03. I believe this is not any use at all because already exist A LOT OF PRGS that do the exact same thing

04. As i tallied before cinavia ti was to almos EVERY single bluray movie it exist from now and the future...

05. Already did.

06. No it isn't at all. You never clarify what exactly do the clonebd and old slyce with cinavia protection.

Last edited:
You don't understand what i asked.
I asked if the clonebd or old days slyce it was remove the cinavia protection so the media players doesn't has cinavia it can play it with full bluray menus and not mute cinavia issue.

Again:

I.b.4: Will Slyce handle Cinavia?

I'm done now. Read that link, EVERYTHING you want/need to know is in it. It's up to you to read it or not.

I was ALREADY TALLIED i read it all this topic but i DON'T UNDERSTAND what exactly do the clonebd/slyce at cinavia protection.

Can you explain to me to more SIMPLE words?

It isn't the english language my mother language so it is normal to don't unsterstand very well what exactly mean with the cinavia protection.

Or is there any chance any of the slysoft product like for example anydvd-hd sometime completely remove the cinavia protection of any bluray movie?

Last edited:
There is no easier way to say it, CloneBD will not remove Cinavia when it is first released, we've said this multiple times now.

And no AnyDVD HD will not be able to remove it either

We can't say it any simpler than already said half a dozen times now. CloneBD will NOT handle cinavia when it is first released.

and no anydvd won't handle cinavia either. That's also in that topic.

So the cinavia protectio ALWAYS EXIST AND ALWAYS WORK at any ripped movies with result of muting the audio after 30 minutes.

I was ALREADY TALLIED i read it all this topic but i DON'T UNDERSTAND what exactly do the clonebd/slyce at cinavia protection.

CloneBD apparently has a Cinavia watermark detector. Other than knowing a movie contains Cinavia it does nothing. Zilch. Zero. Nada. It doesn't remove Cinavia at present and there's no estimate on when it possibly will.

Or is there any chance any of the slysoft product like for example anydvd-hd sometime completely remove the cinavia protection of any bluray movie?

This won't happen and has been explained many times. Removing Cinavia would involve re-encoding the audio. That simply doesn't fit into how AnyDVD works. On the other hand AnyDVD does have the ability to circumvent Cinavia detection when playing a movie on a PC and using a software player such as Arcsoft TMT, PowerDVD, and WinDVD. The signal is not actually being removed, however.

So can't do something this is do of programs like powerdvd to remove or tweak the cinavia protection at any bluray rip with anydvd-hd?

oh fgs, thats what DrinkLyeAndDie just said! Anydvd already DOES that. It patches the SOFTWARE players to NOT DETECT the cinavia signal. It does NOT remove the signal itself, as AGAIN removing cinavia requires audio recoding which anydvd CANNOT DO! And since you CANNOT install anydvd on a standalone player hooked up to a TV, cinavia still kicks in as the signal IS NEVER REMOVED. Anydvd PREVENTS THE SOFTWARE PLAYER from DETECTING the signal

So can't do something this is do of programs like powerdvd to remove or tweak the cinavia protection at any bluray rip with anydvd-hd?

Sure. Use AnyDVD HD during playback. Problem solved.

Slyce will do nothing, as slyce no longer exists. The program changed name to CloneBD. What will it do? You can find that in the sticky a few threads down.

Where is it? Nowhere yet, still being developped/tested. Not available for release yet

I just went to the link above and nowhere on that page does it state that Slyce was changed to CloneBD. Why was it changed? Is it only capable of CLONING DB? What else has changed in CloneBD (aka Slyce) and what it can't do? It SEEMS as though VSO software can do a lot with BD, but they are based in France, I think.

IMHO, I really think Slysoft doesn't have any working BD product. IF they did, they can release what they have and as we use it, we report what doesn't work, just like AnyDVD/AnyDVDHD. That should take away the costs of the personnel that work on CloneBD.

Well, this Christmas will pass without a BD program from Slysoft. How long has it been, three years, or more? :bang:

I don't want to sound sarcastic, but why has Slysoft been so quite on the subject? We haven't seen any new/updated screen shots of CloneBD. I do have to admit that AnyDVD/AnyDVDHD, CloneDVD are good products, but programs have to evolve over time or they will be forgotten. What if M$ still has Windows 3.1 out there, who would purchase a new Windows 3.1? Slysoft needs to generate some money with a product.

Well at least I can use the money I saved for CloneBD (aka Slyce) for Christmas gifts this year with out the fear of missing out on a BD program from Slysoft. BTW, I like the name Slyce. 8)

Back