• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 Ripper does not work:disagree:.....neither does anything else, except NERO7 RECODE2 "REMAKE A DVD" :agree:for "movie only". Any program that will allow you to see the 3 titles that "Blades of Glory" has and allows to extract the 1st one for back up should work. AnyDVD ripper get the same error as RipIt4Me 1.7.1.0:disagree:

AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 Ripper does not work:disagree:.....neither does anything else, except NERO7 RECODE2 "REMAKE A DVD" :agree:for "movie only". Any program that will allow you to see the 3 titles that "Blades of Glory" has and allows to extract the 1st one for back up should work. AnyDVD ripper get the same error as RipIt4Me 1.7.1.0:disagree:

O.k., thank you for the info. Then you folks in Region 1 will need to wait for an Anydvd update. Apparently region 2 works fine.

Last edited:
Sorry Webslinger it's the first time I’ve had to do this, these are original IFO’s as requested with AnyDvd disabled and from the actual disc.
I've ripped a full disc backup with nothing at all removed and also a movie only backup using AnyDvd 6170 and CloneDvd 2912, both were fine. I've also forwarded them to Slysoft.

Thanks. Can you please post an Anydvd status screen as well for your region 2 disc?

Thanks. Can you please post an Anydvd status screen as well for your region 2 disc?
Hi Webslinger, is this the information you require? Also is there any other info from the disc you require as I'm going on Holiday for 2 weeks in 2hrs time!

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
SONY DVD-ROM DDU1613 9YS1 MAR22 ,2004
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1772016 sectors (3460 MBytes)
Total size: 3411473 sectors (6663 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BLADES_OF_GLORY_EU
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Last edited:
Hi Webslinger, is this the information you require? Also is there any other info from the disc you require as I'm going on Holiday for 2 weeks in 2hrs time!

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

You have a firmware update available.

http://codeguys.rpc1.org/firmwares/dvdrom/Sony.1613.9YS1-9YS2.patched.rar

here are my ifos if anybody wants them

:confused:
here are my ifos if anybody wants them.. They are from my region 1 disk of blades of glory

Attachments

• BLADES.zip
    89.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

Thank you very much. Region 1 has far worse protection on this title than Region 2 (which doesn't appear to have much of anything other than CSS).

Last edited:
From what I have read this movie has been successfully backed up with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD ( the latest versions) in Region 1. I can not get this title until next Tuesday.:disagree:

i get bad dvd structure when i try a full backup. and 89% complete the bad read with movie only

Not true:disagree:...Region 1 is no piece of cake and it seems Arccos has done their homework....neither AnyDVD or CloneDVD work together or by themselves, AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 works with NERO7 Recode2 "Movie Only". Know this...in the past tough encryption like Arccos Puppetlock or Macrovisions RipGuard could be overlooked if you wanted movie only. CloneDVD movie only mode does not work with this title due to the new Arccos Puppetlock encryption. I think many people responding are speculating to what they believe will work without having the actual retail title region 1:doh:. I'm not referring to a region 1 dowload, the actual disc is what I'm referring to:agree:. This is the toughest encryption I've seen on a new title since Saw III. But this time RipIt4Me ain't around to save the day. Good thing is, it's early and by the time "Blades of Glory" officially releases to DVD on 08.28.07 Slysoft should have an answer to this.:clap:

Last edited:
Not true:disagree:...Region 1 is no piece of cake and it seems Arccos has done their homework....neither AnyDVD or CloneDVD work. Know this...in the past tough encryption like Arccos Puppetlock or Macrovisions RipGuard could be overlooked if you wanted movie only.

Actually, you can produce full disc backups of Arccos (and Ripguard has never been an issue) protected discs using Anydvd ripper--and not just the main movie (this disc being an exception at the moment, based on what you're saying).

Last edited:
Yeah gotcha...I didn't say that though.:disagree: I am saying or agreeing that this disc and it's current encryption region 1 is a problem. I am saying that what ever your used to using for full disc back-up, on this title will need to be updated because currently nothing works except....Recod2 NERO7 and AnyDVD "Movie Only".:agree: If you don't have the title I understand, I'm no newbie at this stuff just rambling on, I'm just giving the forum a heads up.:)

Yeah gotcha...I didn't say that though.:disagree: I am saying or agreeing that this disc and it's current encryption region 1 is a problem.

Yes, it certainly seems that way.

Well, I sent James a PM several days ago to tell him .ifos have been posted, and he has replied to this thread and obviously seen the .ifos.

I'm not sure what else I can do. I think we're going to have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back