• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are not the current versions. AnyDVD 6.1.7.0. and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 are the latest. Get them.

Have you tried uninstalling your DVD drives and rebooting. That will cure ,many problems and it easy to do.
Drag to disc is BAD. Get rid of it. If you can't find a way to uninstall it...uninstall Roxio... when you reinstall...do a Custom install and exclude Drag to Disc.

ok so when can we get an update for blades of golry. i dont want to use dvdfab if i dont have 2.

Can't Backup Blades of Glory

I have copy of Blades of Glory and havn't been able to copy stop coping at 95%. Any suggestions

Not everyone has this title at the moment as it isn't in all retail stores just yet so help more in depth is not going to happen as I am sure all the suggestions have been read, tried and even though they failed everyone can't help due to not everyone has access to this title just yet. Might try to wait till aug. 28th then there can be more people saying what works or worked.

Would be move then happy to send required info to slysoft, just tell me how

Got it....movie only though, using AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 and NERO7 Recode2 Remake A DVD.

Select Title 1, Duration 01:33.10 4,176MB
The other two titles 34 & 36 are trash BOGUS Title sets.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back