• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tryed dvdfab, anydvd and clonedvd nothing works region 1 sure there will be update soon and everything will be good cant even just rip movie

Last edited:
Blades R1

Hope this helps .IFO

I to have no luck with clone +anydvd. i get fixing structure for full backup.

Attachments

• BladesOfGlory_R1.zip
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
  • BOG_R1.jpg
    BOG_R1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 20
  • BOG_R1_2.jpg
    BOG_R1_2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I tryed what someone else said dvd fab and anydvd and worked fine for full movie region 1 dont recommend but works

no luck

blades of glory
no luck with movie only or full backup
all I get is trying to repair dvd structure thats with the latest clone dvd and the latest anydvd

I am now copying with my dvd recorder

Last edited:
blades of glory
all I get is trying to repair dvd structure thats with the latest clone dvd and the latest anydvd

It has new protection on it, you will have to wait for an update to AnyDVD to be able to copy it.

It has new protection on it, you will have to wait for an update to AnyDVD to be able to copy it.

thank you for that info
I think like the words from a Frank Sinarta song,"and now the end is near':disagree::agree::doh::confused:

August 23 I tried to copy blades of glory. It will not allow me to. Will there be a newer version of any dvd. The most recent I have is anydvd 6.1.7.0 .Thanks

August 23 I tried to copy blades of glory. It will not allow me to. Will there be a newer version of any dvd. The most recent I have is anydvd 6.1.7.0 .Thanks
There will be a new version of AnyDVD to make it possible to copy this movie.

I believe this is a mastering, error, according to the error message in CloneDVD2. A new version of AnyDVD will fix this issue soon :)
I have a DVD Recorder that produces mastering error on the recorded DVDs so they won't be copied I guess. It's a PHILIPS DVD Recorder model DVDR 3390.

0060958511170_215X215.jpg

This is what the recorder looks like

Last edited by a moderator:
blades of glory

Good for you :) I thought...
A DVD Recorder only copies TV shows of TV and, thats about it. Unless your using SIMA GoDVD???

i forgot what is said, it didn't crack the code i know. i use dvd shrink and it stop analyzing it at 84%. did i get the dvd before slysoft did?

Hi

If a different region version (2) copies no problems then its either the Region 1 version has different protection (rare) or its a dud copy.

Rodney

blades of glory done

I just got movie only for blades of glory.

I reauthored using dvd shrink and picked the one that said 1:33:07

worked fine

my bad

sorry I didn't realize it was with full disc. Sorry, at 1 in the morning It all starts tp run together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back