• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to copy that movie either. I sent an e-mail to slysoft and they said that it is copying fine. I get a message that it's trying to fix the dvd structure.

Blades of Glory R1 not working

This is R1 Bar Code 0-97361 31064-0

I have AnyDVD 6170 and CloneDVD2 2912. I am trying to back up Blades Of Glory and anyDVD says

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-1635S YS0Z 2006/05/19 10:18
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084928 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 3721520 sectors (7268 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: <BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9>
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 11 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Clone DVD says:

Unexpected error
Please be sure that all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered DVD
If error persists, please send an error description to bugs@elby.ch

(NavigationPack 0V0BU 4 14 7 PictureReader)

I have AnyDVD 6170 and CloneDVD2 2912. I am trying to back up Blades Of Glory and anyDVD says

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

Clone DVD says:

Unexpected error
Please be sure that all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered DVD

This disc has a new protection.
I have ordered the disc, I'll release an update soon. Unfortunately I'll have to crack it "conventionally", the new AnyDVD with the new "AI Scanner(tm)" won't be ready soon enough.

Blades of Glory R1 not working

Sorry forgot to send files too :(

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

Clone DVD says:

Unexpected error

Attachments

• Blades of Glory R1 US.zip
    89.9 KB · Views: 2
This disc has a new protection.
I have ordered the disc, I'll release an update soon. Unfortunately I'll have to crack it "conventionally", the new AnyDVD with the new "AI Scanner(tm)" won't be ready soon enough.

????? :D Have you been holding out on us?! NEAT!!

Backed up for R2 not R1

From everything I have read it is R2 that works but not R1. Also I think it is Clone DVD that is the problem not AnyDVD because everyone it looks like that I have read says they can do it with AnyDVD and something else but not with CloneDVD

From everything I have read it is R2 that works but not R1. Also I think it is Clone DVD that is the problem not AnyDVD because everyone it looks like that I have read says they can do it with AnyDVD and something else but not with CloneDVD

It's not a Clonedvd issue. Nothing with Anydvd can produce a full disc backup (full menus, previews, everything).

Guys don't know how or why this worked and I know its not a good idea to use two decryptors running at once, but this works, I tested it works for region1 DVD complete backup. Run anydvd with dvdfab platinum, ignore the message to disable anydvd and continue with the rip...works perfectly.....no skips or sequence problems.

Try decrypting with FAB while Any DVD runs in the background---it worked fine for me ! Good Luck

Blades of Glory in R1 will not copy with CloneDVD or AnyDVD but I just tryed DVDFab and it worked great if you have 3170:D

Try decrypting with FAB 3170 and it worked great for the movie only have not tryed the whole disc yet. I did not have AnyDVD running. Also DVD Fab has a update out in beta 3173 that I have heard works also

Huh what's that? Anyway thanks slysoft.:bowdown:
It is a new "artificial intelligence scanner(tm)" which will end this structural copy protection disaster once and for all (if all the bugs are ironed out).

EDIT: The goal is, that you can throw any copy protection on a disc, but if a player can play it, AnyDVD can handle it.

Last edited:
It is a new "artificial intelligence scanner(tm)" which will end this structural copy protection disaster once and for all (if all the bugs are ironed out).

Very nice indeed! :D

Now let's just hope the AI doesn't go too far... I hope I don't turn around and have AnyDVD critiquing my taste in movies! ;)

ok here is a fix that worked for me

Eject the DVD. Then untick "Feature removal: Copy protection based on unreadable sectors" for this disc in the AnyDVD settings. Insert the DVD again. This may work.

I got ths from Slysoft just mins a go and it works

EDIT: The goal is, that you can throw any copy protection on a disc, but if a player can play it, AnyDVD can handle it.

So what are you doing after the scanner is finished? Nothing to do for you guys anymore.:D

Eject the DVD. Then untick "Feature removal: Copy protection based on unreadable sectors" for this disc in the AnyDVD settings. Insert the DVD again. This may work.

This worked good for me as well. I just got the email from Elby.

Snikes, I like it!!! So does this replace all the existing structural protection code? Or will it co-exist with the existing functionality?

Hello....they just want to sit back with some beer and watch all the movies they had to buy to fix all the copy protections! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back