Bitcoin Customer Feedback

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Ivan, Jun 12, 2016.

1. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I have been trying to tell the members this for months but no one believes me. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Project.

2. Jeffrey Santucci

Jeffrey Santucci New Member

Yes, Bitcoin is the quickest, and easiest way to purchase the software. As soon as I put in the code for my purchase with Redfox into the coinbase site, and hit send Bitcoin, I received an email within seconds with my receipt, and serial number activation code. Depending on what credit card you use even for coinbase, they may block the transaction temperarily until you verify that it is actually you making the charges. I had to verify my charges to buy Bitcoin from coinbase, then tried again. It went through perfectly. :)

RedFox 1 likes this.
  3. altae

altae Active Member

I use MultiBit as wallet on my pc and sending and receiving payments is fairly easy. But I have to admit that I kind of hate bitcoins because of the fact that you always end up spending much more than the asked price. First you pay fees for purchasing the bitcoins (the fee taken by the marketplace, maybe also a fee for payment by credit card plus the mandatory transaction fee). Then you pay another transaction fee for making the payment. All in all you end up spending at least 10 USD more than the original price. The fees paid for a bitcoin transaction easily obliterate the 10 % discount Redfox grants for crypto currency payments. Of course you could reduce the marketplace fees by buying bigger amounts of bitcoins but this would mean speculating with bitcoins and that's something I simply cannot afford. If you take into account all the extra fees paid for bitcoin transactions it almost makes the ordinary banks and credit card issuers look like benefactors.

4. SD_J-I_88

SD_J-I_88 Well-Known Member

year but this is not really comperable.
    cause it’s like you say baying in usd would cost so much fees, you have to exchange your euros to usd, than create an bank account and send the money...

if you buy a bigger amount of btc or if you have bought it a year ago or so you would be in a win situation.

5. altae

altae Active Member

Only I don't need to actually buy USD in order to wire transfer them. I can simply wire them from my CHF account and it also does not cost me any fees at all. And like already mentioned, I cannot afford speculating with crypto currency. I need my money to buy real things like food and pay the rent.

6. aaronwt

aaronwt Well-Known Member

I used bitcoin to get the discount a couple of years ago. And it was an easy process. But I had left a few dollars in the account. And then I forgot I even had an account with Bitcoin. And when Bitcoin had reached an all time higher earlier in the year, I remembered I had an account and checked it. And was shocked to find that I had over $130 in the account. Way more than I paid for lifetime Any DVD HD. So needless to say i was extremely pleased after I pulled that money out of my bitcoin account..