• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitcoin Customer Feedback

Redfox didn't steal a damn thing. Slysoft didn't either. They got forcibly shut down by the antiguan authorities under pressure from the MPAA and AACS-LA, we're not going to rehash that yet again. They shut down your, mine and everyone elses license with it.

Redfox didn't steal a damn thing. Slysoft didn't either. They got forcibly shut down by the antiguan authorities under pressure from the MPAA and AACS-LA, we're not going to rehash that yet again. They shut down your, mine and everyone elses license with it.
Correct, @Ch3vr0n.

Plus, it happened a little over 6 years ago.

Time to move on.

I payed with BTC but never got my product. I sent a message via support system. But no answers... Who do I speak to or contact to resolve this issue?

I payed with BTC but never got my product. I sent a message via support system. But no answers... Who do I speak to or contact to resolve this issue?
Hi,

I remember your support requests 2 days ago and I was also the one who replied. With purchase and support ticket, you used another email address than here in forum.
According to our mail logs, all emails (invoice, license, support) have been delivered successfully to your mail server. Please check your spam folder (and your mail server).
I could also change your email in our db to your forum email address.

However, I'll send you a private message in a minute with your licenses.

Ivan

Hi,

I remember your support requests 2 days ago and I was also the one who replied. With purchase and support ticket, you used another email address than here in forum.
According to our mail logs, all emails (invoice, license, support) have been delivered successfully to your mail server. Please check your spam folder (and your mail server).
I could also change your email in our db to your forum email address.

However, I'll send you a private message in a minute with your licenses.

Ivan
Thank you Ivan sorry for the confusion on my part

I have been using this software ever since Elby published the first AnyDVD in 2008.
I like the software and I have perpetual licenses. I do not mind paying the price asked.
It seems to me that the bother to first get bits..Whatever is not worth the efforth. Not for me, anyway.
My email and phone is bombarder with offers to make me rich if I would just by bits from them. So, I am a natural sceptic.
Apart from this rant, I just love the software.

It seems the only way to get this software is with digital currency, as the credit card payent method was disabled due to some kind of technical issue. I don't mind paying with bitcoin, as I already had a CoinBase account. But my account has just about $100 worth of BTC in it, which was not enough for the purchase I was making. So now I have to purchase additional BTC, and it takes some time for these transactions to go through. Needless to say, I don't have the software I wanted, so I'll wait.

Until yesterday, credit card payment worked for US customers and it should be back within a few days.
I noticed you managed meanwhile to purchase successfully with BTC. Thank you for supporting our project....

Hi,
I recently made a purchase for AnyStream Plus (and AnyStream Regular for my second PC). For these purchases I used that Virtual Coins currency instead of normal Credit Card - also because at the moment you can't process CCs for US customers.
Now for my feedback:
Personally I had a pleasant experience and found it to be similar easy like normal online payments with normal money.
At first your website seems to have had a problem with your payments service, so I intended to ask for help here in the forum.
But your nice customer support from "Accounting" was faster and sent me an email short time after the order, telling me that it failed and a link, so I could retry.
I intended the first purchase shortly before midnight PT, so I only saw the mail a few hours later.
Once I clicked the link I repeated the purchase process. First selected the products, then entered my personal details. On the last step it then showed one of those pixelated squares for phones.
I then scanned that code in my payment app. I use Revolut, so I simply exchanged some USD for BitCoin before initiating the purchase process the first time.
Within Revolut I was able to scan this square and the payment link was copied into Revolut.
All that was necessary was to enter the amount to pay and confirm. A few minutes later (roughly 10-15 minutes max.) I got the licenses via email.
As I stated initially, the experience was pleasant and for the most part understandable even for someone like me - "Someone Like Me" meaning in this case, someone that has never had anything to do with those virtual coins.
The only thing I would may improve is: Similar how when a credit card is used online, that the amount to be paid is entered/deducted automatically instead of being necessary to enter the amount oneself. Not sure if this is Revolut related or not, if it is just ignore it.
I was especially confused because the value was more than $100, but in the virtual coin payment I had to enter the amount as 0.000xxxx and I had to double check that I read that correctly and not accidentally sending only a few cents.
Overall I rate the BitCoins payment as 99.9%
Well implemented and after some reading easy to understand and follow! I would recommend it for new/returning customers without a doubt.

I also want to give out a thanks to "Ivan" from accounting/support team, who sent the first email after my failed purchase attempt!

And last but not least to RedFox in general:
Your AnyStream product is great! As indicated, I purchased one Plus license for my primary MacBook and an additional Regular License for an old Windows Laptop I still use, both as the 1-Year variant
After trialing on both devices with success, I can also say that both fully licensed versions work just as well.
Having this pleasant experience I'll be sure to use the Bitcoin payment the next time as well. I sure hope that rather sooner than later I can afford to upgrade the second license to Plus as well and even get a third license for my desktop PC too so I can use it on all my devices. With some luck I can afford both by end of year the latest!

In any case: Keep up the good work. Great Product, Great Service and easy to use ordering process with fast processing!
You for sure got a new happy customer here :)

Summarized:
+ easy ordering process
+ fast processing time
+ great product(s)
+ compatibility with Revolut as Bitcoin source
- necessary to enter the amount to be paid manually (but this might as well be an Revolut thing)

Kind regards
Sabrina

Thanks for you feedback @sabrina2001 and thank you for your patience.

The only thing I would may improve is: Similar how when a credit card is used online, that the amount to be paid is entered/deducted automatically instead of being necessary to enter the amount oneself. Not sure if this is Revolut related or not, if it is just ignore it.
I was especially confused because the value was more than $100, but in the virtual coin payment I had to enter the amount as 0.000xxxx and I had to double check that I read that correctly and not accidentally sending only a few cents.
The QR code shown is containing all details needed: currency (eg BTC), amount, and address. The missing amount seems to be Revolut related. I'll dive deeper into this.
We do not need an order ID with payment, since we generate a unique crypto address for each order - so it's easy for us to assign a payment to an order.

Thank you for supporting our project. :bowdown:

Thank you for supporting our project. :bowdown:
I'm very happy to support your project and apps! They work great!! And as I said, I do look forward upgrading my Regular license to the Plus variant too, so that both my licenses are Plus. And eventually adding a third license for PC #3 - I have different IPs and ISP (to circument Georestrictions without VPN usage) so thats the reason for multi device needs ... And ensuring each device has their own license, so it doesn't appears as if I were to misuse them with different IP connections.
The missing amount seems to be Revolut related. I'll dive deeper into this.
I've contacted Revolut support about this. Indeed this is Revolut related and not at your fault!
According the information I got. When someone want to send Bitcoins, it is the same as with normal currency (USD, EUR etc.) that first I have to add the recipient. By scanning that pixel code, it simply adds the Bitcoin adress, similar as one would add a bank account to the in-app contacts/recipients list on Revolut. Once the adress is added, then after that can the recipient be selected and the amount must then be entered manually for each transaction.
I [somewhat] verified that, as I can see in my Bitcoin list, that this address that I send my payment too is still readily available in Revolut. I could from now on manually and freely send any amount to it now or whenever, as long as I have the funds.
So it seems that Revolut is doing it as a two-step process. First at the recipient and then select the amount that one wants to send.

In that case I can add and say: The payment process is 100% on your side.
Can't wait to order the upgrade for my second license (the one that is "just" regular) as well as getting a regular license for PC #3. But will take some time, as I have limited income and at the moment I'm "cleaned out" as they say haha.
We do not need an order ID with payment, since we generate a unique crypto address for each order
Does this also mean, that I can delete this saved Bitcoin-address from my Revolut app now, as it would be a different/new one on my next order anyway?

Does this also mean, that I can delete this saved Bitcoin-address from my Revolut app now, as it would be a different/new one on my next order anyway?
Yep. Each order gets it's unique Bitcoin address.

Back