• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitcoin Customer Feedback

I will not get into the weeds with bitcoin, especially since you have already talked to someone about your wallet. Your money may not be gone from your wallet. First of all there are websites that can track your transaction. Go to one and type in the address from your funds and see where they went or if they are still in a pending transaction. Because bitcoin is an open ledger you may not know who has control over your funds, but you can surely see where they went. Or you can wait about 2 weeks and if the funds have been trapped in some pending rejection dead zone, I will call it, the funds will drop out of that zone and back into your account. With any luck the price of bitcoin may have risen enough to cover your purchase needs. With bitcoin, there is no such thing as not knowing where your money went. There is such a thing as not knowing who has your money.

Thanks. I was expecting an explanation like what you suggested, but Coinme just assumed the account had been compromised and locked it (without asking me). I did get a rejection email from Redfox, but it went in my spam folder and I didn't see it right away. I'll go through the unlock procedure (selfie with driver's license + selfie close-up) when they get back to me. Last time I waited 3 days before they answered my chat.

@Neil Davis, I am really sorry about your bad experiences. However - you paid for AnyDVD, so you should get what you paid for: I just sent you a LT license. Please check your inbox.

Thank you for supporting our project. :bowdown:

Neil, I am really sorry about your bad experiences. However - you paid for AnyDVD, so you should get what you paid for: I just sent you a LT license. Please check your inbox.

Thank you for supporting our project. :bowdown:

If that aint customer service, i don't know what is! That's awesome Ivan!

Thank you. I'm still hoping the funds got sent to some "rejection dead zone" as Watcher0363 suggested. If the money shows up, I'll try to send it again. I used the old Slysoft product for many years and I would like to continue to support the product, but I'm gun-shy about Bitcoin.

The email that I got from Redfox said:

Payment P5J-HN7 for Order O6Y-KPG over 0.01128013 BTC was rejected: Cancelled by customer​

So maybe that rejection dead zone is a real thing. BTW--I was forced to cancel because there wasn't quite enough in the account to complete the transaction.

I've got my Coinme account unlocked and I keep checking. It's been 11 days so far.

Thanks again for your help and great customer service.

It's been 13 days since I lost the $130 worth of Bitcoin, and I've been checking daily to see if the money might show up, as someone suggested it might. I had placed another $10 in the wallet to cover all the fees, but today that amount was gone also, sent to a different address than when I lost the $130. So my wallet is now $0 again, after a $3.90 transaction with a .0005 Bitcoin fee. Coinme Customer Support didn't see anything unusual about my account when I was checking with them earlier, and they offered no explanation for what happened other than to suggest that I gave out my credentials to someone, which I didn't do. *sigh*

I filed a complaint with the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions, which is where they get their Money Transmitter License, but I haven't receive a response. I'm not expecting to get my money back--just want others to know that there are risks with purchasing through Coinme.

Fortunately, Redfox rewarded me for my attempt to pay them, even though I was unsuccessful at transferring money. It's like getting an "A" for effort even though you didn't answer the question properly--it feels good. Thanks again Redfox.

I just used Coinbase to buy bitcoin, and then proceeded to use it to buy software. Was surprised at how fast the whole process actually was.

How long does the transaction take? I just used Bitcoin to purchase a license a couple of hours ago, and I haven’t received an email nor a license. The wallet showed the sale went through.

How long does the transaction take? I just used Bitcoin to purchase a license a couple of hours ago, and I haven’t received an email nor a license. The wallet showed the sale went through.
Check your spam folders. Sometimes it take a certain amount of conformations and it takes a while. Just keep checking your spam folder.

Just having the transaction go through isn't enough. That just langs payment was sent. The bitcoin network then still has to confirm the transaction. This takes time, (the higher the fee paid, the quicker) when that's done the license will be sent automatically. Then just check your mail folders.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I purchased a license with Bitcoin over a week ago, and still haven’t received anything. Is this normal?

Well it kind of depends on the speed of the network confirmation. Network confirmation depends on the height of the processing fee you added. But No, a week is a bit excessive. The moment there were a handful of confirmations the license should have been sent.

Did you check your (web)mail spam folders? @Ivan

Yes, I’ve been checking everything for a few days now, and still nothing. I can post support with the transaction data if needed.

I purchased a license with Bitcoin over a week ago, and still haven’t received anything. Is this normal?

No this is not normal. Is the tx confirmed ? Mempool was empty in the meantime.

Everything has been confirmed. I’m in contact with tech support in the meantime.

@Mr. Burnz
Your issue is resolved?
I noticed that @John re-sent the license email to your gmail account you mentioned in your ticket. Did you receive the email to your gmail account meanwhile?
I guess the mail provider of you email (same like forum account) used when ordering marked our emails as spam.

Excellent, welcome to the club.

Hello, longtime member of the site since the Slysoft days but never got to join the forum since the changeover. Anyway just wanted to share my quick Bitcoin experience.

I admit I was a bit skeptical about it and was very confusing to me starting out despite others saying how easy it was. So I done my own research on it and despite the other options out there for getting bitcoins, I discovered that the app I have on my phone was capable of buying bitcoins, but I had to set it up and get verified, which didn't take long. Was a painless process for me.

Anyway once I made the bitcoin purchase (renewed my AnyDVD HD license for another 2 years and 1 year of the AnyStream) and transferred them to my wallet in Electrum, I made the purchase then, and gotten both license keys within seconds. So I guess you can say that the bitcoin was fast and easy and didn't have to deal with the headaches of MC and Visa (when it was active). Though I still don't understand the depths of the Bitcoin ecosystem, I was able to understand enough to make the purchases I needed. I'm an old fart so I am more of simple things lol.

Kudos to the Redfox team!

Back