• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.3.1.0 (64 bit) Won't Download Hulu

I don't think that's it. I can play in 5.1 on other devices with my subscription just fine. It is only in AS where I am only presented with the stereo option.

I'm curious, @Link13 - is your screenshot a Hulu title? Which package do you have?
It could also be an issue of different regions. We won't know until the developers get around to it, more important fish to fry right now. Thanks for your input.

It could also be an issue of different regions. We won't know until the developers get around to it, more important fish to fry right now. Thanks for your input.

Maybe. Is there a provider other than "Hulu USA" though? For others, sure, a different region could be part of it. I'm curious to see what the OP comes back with as to whether that screenshot provided was even from Hulu. The question was "what's the best audio you get" but left out specifying Hulu - even if it's in the thread title. For kicks, I tried routing to the UK and changing my region to the same but couldn't even load much in Hulu other than the posters.

Regarding the latter and more important fish to fry - I don't know. I don't know what's on their plate. They seem to have resolved many of the larger DRM issues with the other providers. I don't really run into any problems with AS (the dev's are doing a great job) - but for those of us with AS+ the large lack of available content in Hulu (all of the grayed out titles) and this audio issue seem to be important [as a big part of the licensing differences].

In any event, like the others, I'll keep waiting and carry on with what works.

Maybe. Is there a provider other than "Hulu USA" though? For others, sure, a different region could be part of it. I'm curious to see what the OP comes back with as to whether that screenshot provided was even from Hulu. The question was "what's the best audio you get" but left out specifying Hulu - even if it's in the thread title. For kicks, I tried routing to the UK and changing my region to the same but couldn't even load much in Hulu other than the posters.

Regarding the latter and more important fish to fry - I don't know. I don't know what's on their plate. They seem to have resolved many of the larger DRM issues with the other providers. I don't really run into any problems with AS (the dev's are doing a great job) - but for those of us with AS+ the large lack of available content in Hulu (all of the grayed out titles) and this audio issue seem to be important [as a big part of the licensing differences].

In any event, like the others, I'll keep waiting and carry on with what works.
Believe me, when I say, I want this program to be free of all issues, but there are instances that you have to fix one thing before you can even start another because of cause and effect. We are making great progress and will continue until this program works without issue, as with all software there will be issues coming up but our developers will take care of them. Thank you for all your input.;)

Yes, thank you, fully understood - and very appreciative of all their efforts.

is this good? I updated to the version you linked to, rebooted my computer and the same thing happened.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.1.0.astlog
    623.8 KB · Views: 2
Have you tried logging out and back in to Hulu specifically through AS?

The logfile is good, but your version is outdated. Update to 1321 and try again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

is this good? I updated to the version you linked to, rebooted my computer and the same thing happened.
Give me a logfile from 1321 and then I will tell you what happened. Log out and log in to Hulu as Ch3vr0n and Bill7 have stated.

The logfile is good, but your version is outdated. Update to 1321 and try again.

Darn, I missed that at first glance, took the word that the updated version was downloaded and installed as stated.. just saw the redirect to /onboarding and figured there was a log in issue (may still be, but still on old version).

Darn, I missed that at first glance, took the word that the updated version was downloaded and installed as stated.. just saw the redirect to /onboarding and figured there was a log in issue (may still be, but still on old version).
This was addressed 2 hours after it happened, its fixed. Harmon didn't take the time to look through the changelogs.
1.3.2.0 2022-02-02
- Fix: adapted to Hulu website changes
- Fix: Netflix audio tracks sometimes missing the (descriptive) flag
- Fix: occasional, unnecessary DRM failures on Prime
- many minor changes and fixes

I did download the version you linked to (and rebooted after), despite what the changelog says. I have no idea why that went wrong. I just did a re-install but DID NOT reboot and... HULU is working again. So, thanks for your help.

What title are you referring to, when you say the audio is greyed out? I tried a lot of different tiles and I could find no audio greyed out since the fix recently? Unless as you say its the only option available from Hulu.

Back