• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Read AnyStream beta 1.5.2.9 for Mac OS X

I was able to login to D+ with no issues but no umlauts (even ⌘V worked). Have you restarted your Mac after installing?
I would think the folks in the German forum would have a lot of umlauts, in their passwords, maybe one of them can see if it's an issue.

I would think the folks in the German forum would have a lot of umlauts, in their passwords, maybe one of them can see if it's an issue.
Sadly, I have no Apple PC and know no one who owns one, except an iPad and iPhone.

Downloaded, installed, done some testing. Everything works great, haven't found any issues.I'm on an M1 Macbook Pro. Thank you guys so much for getting Anystream up on other platforms.

I can't login to and obviously not use
I've tried and and tested and both work in an ordinary browser. The first one's password have few umlauts in it but the second one has none.

Umlauts should not be a problem, the entire application is fully unicode.
Can you please create a log file (after such a failed login attempt)?
There might be some helpful error messages in the log file.

Also: did you try copy&pasting your password to Disney? (Will not work with the present version for HBO, but will for Disney).

Sadly, I have no Apple PC and know no one who owns one, except an iPad and iPhone.
Nothing sad about not having an Apple PC :p Commendable.
I avoid that stuff whenever I can, given those authoritative practices displayed by that company. Not to mention, that they keep 30% of the sales for anything that goes through their Apple store - for work done by the developers, not Apple.

I avoid that stuff whenever I can, given those authoritative practices displayed by that company. Not to mention, that they keep 30% of the sales for anything that goes through their Apple store - for work done by the developers, not Apple.
Yes, I dislike these things as well. I don't think it is an entirely bad product, but nothing I need.

Anyway, with "sad" I meant "and therefore I sadly can't test this version", not that I would be sad about not owning the device itself.

Everything you said here is true. But they do make REALLY nice video editing studios. Which is what I bought mine for.

This is great! My only issue I found is I tried to edit the Show Template for the file name and it wouldn’t save. Other than that everything works great. Thanks so much!

Says the Mac user to the cant afford a Mac non-user. :cry::cry:

You don't need one. :) You're not really missing anything. Like I said, I only got one for the video editing capabilities. It's my "away from home" laptop I take with me now, so having AnyStream on it is AWESOME. When I go on vacation, I can just grab shows while I'm gone and watch them offline.

This is great! My only issue I found is I tried to edit the Show Template for the file name and it wouldn’t save. Other than that everything works great. Thanks so much!

Try again. I had that the very first time I tried. I went back in and was able to edit mine.

Still no joy whereas the Mouse and Mr Max are concerned.
Attached is a logfile created directly after the failed login attempts.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.9.astlog
    19.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I was able to login to D+ with no issues but no umlauts (even ⌘V worked). Have you restarted your Mac after installing?

Huh.. what do you know.. after rebooting I'm able to ⌘V paste into the app without a problem... go figure...!

Excellent.
I installed it immediately.
It works on my Intel Mac, but I can't get it to start on my M2 Mac.
Other Intel apps are running, so Rosetta seems to be installed.

I found the message in console.app.
I hope this will be helpful.
Code:
Queueing exit procedure onto XPC queue. Any further messages sent will be discarded. activeSendTransactions=0
Cancelling XPC connection. Any further reply handler invocations will not retry messages
Exiting exit handler.
XPC connection invalidated (daemon unloaded/disabled)
No error handler for XPC error: <private>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because M1/M2 is arm and anything doesn't work on arm (yet)

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Back