• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Red 2

2 add my 2 cents with the US disc I have (actual run time of 1:55:48 ) using current versions of AnyDVDHD and BdRebuilder using movie-only option, the correct playlist after process of elimination for me was Playlist 577. Playlist order is 507, 504, 501, 517, 502, 511, 514, 513, 519, 508, 503, 512, 518, 516, & 510.

Considering, that this clip order for playlist 577 doesn't seem to match any of the two(?) discs known so far, your 2 cents are pretty much wasted, unless you add a log file ;)

Considering, that this clip order for playlist 577 doesn't seem to match any of the two(?) discs known so far, your 2 cents are pretty much wasted, unless you add a log file ;)

+1 - It's definitely a different disc to the others previously posted - That stream order is not contained in any playlist from the other discs.

4 cents now!

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.3.7.2, BDPHash.bin 13-11-18)
ASUS BW-12B1STA 1.00 E101701K9ID5GI2300
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 11659616 sectors (22772 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: RED_2
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 40
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Java BD protection good playlists: 293, 451, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 575, 576, 577, 578, 679, 680, 681, 682, 983
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed annoying video sequences!
Removed UOPs!
Added speedmenu!

It sure looks like it's listed in my case! It was also listed using ver. 7.3.7.1. Too bad more people don't follow..."some things are better left unsaid!!!!!"
I was simply adding more info on this topic for anyone else who visits this forum and comes across a scenario where playlist 577 is an option, which is OBVIOUSLY the case here, and wasn't sure if it was valid.
When using BDRebuilder with this US version disc it has a slew of playlists which I've narrowed down to 577 being the correct one, in this case.
More knowledge, the better off we all are!

No log file is needed when there's nothing wrong!

Last edited:

True. If you don't mind though, could you post a logfile? I would be interested in taking a look at how this disc compares to other Screen Pass titles (I'm sure others might too)
What version of the disc is this release - Standard retail? Rental? Store Exclusive?

So let me get this straight, is 679 NOT the correct playlist for the US retail disc? That is what AnyDVD is telling me, but after reading this thread I don't know whether to trust it or not.

Edit: Just realized I am using 7.3.7.1. Guess I need to update.

Last edited:
Here is a log from the rental version:

Thanks, have you already found the correct playlist? Looks like it would be 577 (it matches what 'dude2063' said was correct )

So let me get this straight, is 679 NOT the correct playlist for the US retail disc? That is what AnyDVD is telling me, but after reading this thread I don't know whether to trust it or not.

It's currently unconfirmed as there seems to be a few different discs floating around with different correct playlists - If you have any doubts, or need help determining the correct one, post a logfile and we can take a look, if you can find the correct runtime ( by playing in a licensed software or hardware player) that will narrow it down a lot.

Last edited:
It's currently unconfirmed as there seems to be a few different discs floating around with different correct playlists - If you have any doubts, or need help determining the correct one, post a logfile and we can take a look, if you can find the correct runtime ( by playing in a licensed software or hardware player) that will narrow it down a lot.

Alright, I have attached the logfile:View attachment AnyDVD_7.3.7.2_Info_P_RED_2.ziplog

Alright, I have attached the logfile:

Thanks, I'm 99% sure that 679 is correct for your disc.
If possible you could try playing the following streams on your PC (if it has the ability), in this order.

514.m2ts
502.m2ts
504.m2ts
511.m2ts
507.m2ts
503.m2ts

If they belong together then it is 100% 679.

Edit - It might help if users state what release of the disc they have (Country/Retail/Rental/Store Exclusive etc) as there are definitely multiple discs (3 different disc logfiles so far), all with different correct playlists.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm 99% sure that 679 is correct for your disc.
If possible you could try playing the following streams on your PC (if it has the ability), in this order.

514.m2ts
502.m2ts
504.m2ts
511.m2ts
507.m2ts
503.m2ts

If they belong together then it is 100% 679.

Edit - It might help if users state what release of the disc they have (Country/Retail/Rental/Store Exclusive etc) as there are definitely multiple discs (3 different disc logfiles so far), all with different correct playlists.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. For the record, the disc is the US Retail purchased from Amazon (no exclusives).

Thanks, have you already found the correct playlist? Looks like it would be 577 (it matches what 'dude2063' said was correct )

I am doing a quick check right now. It appears to be. I'll let you know when I confirm.

I am doing a quick check right now. It appears to be. I'll let you know when I confirm.

Playing the following should be enough to prove if 577 is correct for your disc -

502.m2ts
511.m2ts
514.m2ts
513.m2ts
519.m2ts
508.m2ts
503.m2ts

No other playlist has this order (correct me if I'm wrong)

Last edited:
For anyone keeping score, the following are reported discs with a correct playlist confirmed -

1) US Retail - 00679.mpls [01:55:48] Logfile 1, Logfile 2

2) US Rental - 00577.mpls [01:55:48] - Logfile

3) ? Rental - 00577.mpls [01:55:48] - Logfile

4) ? Retail - 00679.mpls [01:55:48] - Logfile

5) US Retail? Unknown disc with French audio and 'Entertainment One' intro (Possibly not US Retail) - 00674.mpls (01:56:03 including EOne intro) Logfile

If anyone has other discs or confirmations, if possible please post a logfile, along with the correct playlist, so Slysoft can fix the displayed playlist in the status window for future users ;)

Edit - Updated to show all current known discs and correct playlists (removed duplicate disc)

Last edited:

There are several different discs, all of them, so far, have a playlist #577, but for the ones I've seen so far, that playlist would not be the correct one.
So if you don't supply a log file (why? because it's an illegal download? Because you're using a cracked AnyDVD?), there is no way to identify the disc and your information only causes additional confusion to those not having your exact disc.

If we can't identify the disc (through certain parameters from the log file), we can't add a fix to AnyDVD that would automatically reduce the listed playlists.

So I really am not asking you for the log file out of pure boredom.

1) US Retail - 00679.mpls [01:55:48] Logfile 1, Logfile 2

2) US Retail - 00577.mpls [01:55:48] No Logfile provided (post is here), specific release unknown.

3) US Rental - 00577.mpls [01:55:48] - Logfile

4) US Retail? Unknown disc with French audio and 'Entertainment One' intro (Possibly not US Retail) - 00674.mpls (01:56:03 including EOne intro) Logfile

Through analyzing the logfiles (!) no. 1, 3 and 4 can be definitely confirmed.
Effective immediately, AnyDVD will display the correct playlist in the status window for those discs.

It is quite possible, that number 2 is correct as well (probably the retail variant of number 3), but unfortunately, there's no way to fix AnyDVD for this without a logfile.

Through analyzing the logfiles (!) no. 1, 3 and 4 can be definitely confirmed.
Effective immediately, AnyDVD will display the correct playlist in the status window for those discs.

It is quite possible, that number 2 is correct as well (probably the retail variant of number 3), but unfortunately, there's no way to fix AnyDVD for this without a logfile.

Thanks Pete :bowdown:

Thank you very much!

Though I would like to take this opportunaty to state once again: please don't ever edit AnyDVD log files, because there are automated tools that read them and they will not work if the files were altered.
I had to manually fix this log file to get any use out of it.

Interesting detail: this disc is bit-itentical to no. 3 mentioned above except for one single difference: the title is "RED_2" vs. "RED_2_RENTAL".
Good to know, for once, that they really rent the exact same disc.

Thank you very much!

Though I would like to take this opportunaty to state once again: please don't ever edit AnyDVD log files, because there are automated tools that read them and they will not work if the files were altered.
I had to manually fix this log file to get any use out of it.

Interesting detail: this disc is bit-itentical to no. 3 mentioned above except for one single difference: the title is "RED_2" vs. "RED_2_RENTAL".
Good to know, for once, that they really rent the exact same disc.

"RENTAL" was removed, yes, & so was my sys info for personal reasons, but you're welcome.

"RENTAL" was removed, yes, & so was my sys info for personal reasons, but you're welcome.

So, to confirm: this IS the exact same disc as the other one and was labelled "RED_2_RENTAL"? (Editing log files really just causes this kind of trouble, if we can't trust the content anymore).

Back