• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and a third-party product

I ran those to files they uploaded and laughed there was no proof and if they have broken cinivia then it is quite obvious at least to me it will never be sold because of Sony's supposed court Injuntion, november of last year against them but they still took preorders until Jan 31st 2013 and there is just no way if this is the case that they can beat Sony in a country where it is Illegal.

Arrogance sums up the company.

I went to google Pixbyte and came up with a company called IFoster Development. Is this the company you are talking about? Here is the link to IFoster Development, and they don't mention anything about Cinavia. They are only a DVD authorizing company, and they don't mention anything about Cinavia. The only thing they mention is the two case studies, and they listed DVD-Ranger and DVDneXtCOPY. I, personally, don't like either company because I tried their products and they ALL require Slysoft's AnyDVDHD for Blu-Ray movies.

Does anyone have the actual link to Pixbyte Cinavia link stating that they beat Cinavia protection?

Well, I buy when they had the preorder sale. I am will wait for them resolve the legal issues with sony. If at end they dont release it, then I dont care too much because I continue using the software. Poor those dont have patience and didn't wait.

a little patience? They're now 6 months behind their 1st announced release date. What good is it building a GUI into a piece of software if there is no component to use it.

They already said in other forum that they have legal issues with sony and can't release the module until it is resolved, if it is resolve to their favor

That wasn't exactly difficult to predict happening given what country they're based in. I mean, do you want to give money to a company that doesn't understand the laws they're subjected to in the country they develop their software? It wasn't exactly difficult to see what was going to happen when you're the ONLY COMPANY IN THE WORLD that claims you can remove Cinavia....did they think they'd stay under the studio's radar with an announcement like that? And given the legal status nature of the problem, why wouldn't they refund those that preordered it until the legal trouble is resolved? Instead, they blacklist anyone who might dare ask for a refund. These are not the practices of a successful business model. Period.

They said that yes, they also said alot of things. Where's the legal proof that they are in a legal battle? I'm pretty sure that now you'll even have to wait longer, cause i'd bet that if that legal issue thing is true they're using every penny of the pre-ordered copies for their legal defense battle and not towards further development

They said that yes, they also said alot of things. Where's the legal proof that they are in a legal battle?

There isn't any. They said "Sony" in another forum. Which Sony? Sony DADC? Unlikely. Sony Pictures? Sony Home Entertainment? Would be my best bet, as they are Cinavia customers.
And what legal battle? That they announced that they may circumvent a technical measure in the future? :D

At this point they could only be attacked with trademark violation, e.g. using the name "Cinavia" for commercial purpose (collecting money for pre-orders).
"Cinavia" is a registered trademark of Verance Corporation, so I would expect them to act. Not Sony.

Instead of googling why not READ the first few parts of the thread you updated? :confused:

http://www.dvd2hd.com/2012/09/21/dvd-and-blu-ray-copying-without-cinavia/

Thank you Frank, I was unaware that Pixbyte is the maker of DVD Ranger. I went to read the article on the Cinavia module they supposedly have, and not a single comment was made once this "module" was released. To be honest, if they really did "break" the Cinavia code, everyone would want it, plus it would be the talk of the town, which it isn't. All I can say is that I "think" that it's a scam to get people to purchase their products.

IMHO, if anyone is going to break the code successfully, it will be, more than likely, Slysoft! :rock: Just look at their track record, it's almost perfect. AnyDVDHD blows away any software copier! As a matter of fact, allot of the copying software recommend that you have AnyDVDHD installed first! Slysoft may take their time in getting out Slyce, but it will be the Standard for others to copy! All Slysoft's products are Grade AAA! That's why I support them! :rock:

Official statement from Dvd ranger what a crock and they have the nerve to ask people that preorder their cin-ex to appoligise yea right.
Oh and Slysoft is going to be selling set top boxes too.

CinEx – Delayed or Hoax?

The first Cinavia solution was announced by DVD-Ranger in September 2012. The release was planned for Halloween 2012. Unfortunately DVD-Ranger and Pixbyte Development SL were sued by some nervous people at SONY. We were thereby forced by injunction to postpone the release date.

We then contacted Slysoft, Xilisoft and DVDFab to test and eventually buy our technology. But unfortunately none of the companies were interested in solving the problem. An obvious reason for this is that both Slysoft and DVDFab are planning to develop and sell their own Set-Top Box. This plan is probably so advanced that they aren’t interested in finding a software solution to the problems.

Anyways, due to this lack of support, a lawsuit was filed against us which brought along massive problems. We lost the lawsuit against us this march and had to hand over all the development information to Sony.

We are now working on a new technology, a filter, which destroys Cinavia. The purpose of this filter is to discard any disturbances of Cinavia in the audio tracks. These Cinavia elements reduce the quality. We will soon publish information about this which you can read in the white paper.

We will introduce the first version of our CinEx filter soon. It will be a beta version which also aims at showing people that we are neither liars nor crooks, but that we are the real developer on this information on this topic. We will equally prove in our white paper, that all information concerning Cinavia are wrong. Our deepest regards to the press.

To all who abuse and prematurely called us liars or who speak evil of our software: Only 15 preorders were registered of which 10 were refunded!!! 5 people have not responded to our emails. Thus, there are 5 remaining preorders which were not handled by the judicial actions!!! All those sycophants whom like to bring attention to themselves who have always claimed to know better of our business should take a look at these numbers and not always speak evil of others but make something out of their own lives! Instead of spreading gossip of rumors and lies.

We are anxious to see if any of these people will be courageous enough and apologize.

http://www.dvd2hd.com/2013/03/25/cinex-delayed-or-hoax/

HOAX

Weren't you one of those who had to get a refund back through PayPal because they refused to do it themselves? I know I've seen a few people online who've said they had to do it that way because DVDRanger refused and then they were blacklisted

Last edited:
I'd like to see the court transcripts please. Case number, judges name, court name etc etc.

It didn't happen.

Of course it didn't just like everything else they've said so far didn't happen. Just like their 'proof' of a Cinavia fix wasn't proof at all. Just like their asking Slysoft for 'help' wasn't true (according to James in an earlier post)

Um.... Huh. Wow. I'm truly speechless at that. So the story goes like this if I understand correctly...

Announced an accidental discovery of a cinavia fix in September.
Claim to release by Halloween.
Missed Halloween deadline.
Blacklisted anyone who dared ask for a refund.
Missed new deadline with absolute silence.
In December or January announced some nonsense about a lawsuit and claims of approaching other companies to sell the supposed cinavia solution.
In March supposedly lost said lawsuit and turned over all development to Sony.
Now claiming that despite losing a lawsuit, which I'm sure didn't cost them any money cough cough, they are going to develop yet another cinavia solution that will somehow magically not get them sued... Again.

Do I have this straight? Oh look a unicorn! Lmao.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Um.... Huh. Wow. I'm truly speechless at that. So the story goes like this if I understand correctly...

Announced an accidental discovery of a cinavia fix in September.
Claim to release by Halloween.
You forgot to mention:
The "solution" is completely ready, but we wait until Halloween, because we want to gather more media attention.

Last edited:
You forget to mention:
The "solution" is completely ready, but we wait until Halloween, because we want to gather more media attention.

Ah yes, I did forget about that. Awesome. I'm not even sure why this company is still "news" anymore. They could claim the earth is the center of the universe, but, facts don't back up the claim. So it is with the claims they make...

Back