• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and a third-party product

That be damn funny and ironic. Esp since my birthday is in february. Would make a nice birthday present :D

Great if Slyce is ready for the marketplace in February...

The idea of a Slysoft release date in February is a bit of an in-joke. Slysoft NEVER announces a firm release date as other companies do (Ranger being a good example of announcing Halloween 2012 and getting hoist by their own petard). Lost in the mists of 'net antiquity is the origin of asking for a release date and getting told by Slysoft "February", meaning "when it's ready it'll be released."

I would totally pay right now to pre-order Slyce if it could handle Cinavia effectively. I would disagree with some of the (outdated) info in the first post saying it is not widespread enough to worry about implementing it on initial release. I would say at least half of the discs I attempt to play these days are protected by it. I would be fine if I knew before I started watching that it was Cinavia protected instead of waiting 20 minutes. I don't pirate discs so I always have the original to work with, but it is just more convenient to play from a rip off a hard drive. Especially when playing in another room without a Blu-ray player.
Like Ch3vron mentioned in another post, the Cinavia logo should be on the box, so you should know if your original disc has it or not.
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=308673&postcount=737
Other images here:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=cina...QGFuoDYDg&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=631

Last edited:
Not only is this companies Cinivia broken claims which no preorders for the cinivia module now or can you purchase it which is good news for Vaporware and now this on their website I just noticed reads as follows:

No bundle any more.
February 26, 2013 by admin

We regret to inform you that we can not sell any more DVD-Ranger/AnyDVD bundle.

The company Slysoft has demanded to order the licenses on behalf of the customer name. Unfortunately this is not possible for credit card purchases. We are surprised that this is not known at Slysoft. We have repeatedly tried to offer an alternative. Without success.

Anyway, Slysoft has blocked the credit card with which the bundles were acquired automatically. So we can no longer offer the DVD-Ranger / AnyDVD bundle.

Sorry, that in the end the customer is the victim of arrogance.

DVD-Ranger Team
http://www.dvd2hd.com/2013/02/26/no-bundle-any-more/

I still can't believe the last sentence.:disagree:

If you'd been reading a couple of months ago when we were saying we thought the Cinavia claim was a scam you'd have seen the kind of people they are. Also if you cancel your order and claim your money back they blacklist you

If you'd been reading a couple of months ago when we were saying we thought the Cinavia claim was a scam you'd have seen the kind of people they are. Also if you cancel your order and claim your money back they blacklist you

IIRC it was BRCS that reported the cancel and get blacklisted info.

I am fully aware of what kind of people they are and I don't have the words that are fit for this forum to post.

I will say this Much Slysoft is a company you can trust and in that last sentence In the Red mad me very Angry' plus with all the BS dvdranger vaporeware has caused and they are still at it dissing another company with very high standards of professionalism which Dvdranger is NOT.!!!

I think anyone who buys into the claims they make at this point are going to be disappointed. It's clear to most that there is a lot of "bravado" and "claims" but not a lot of substance to back them up. I think we can leave it at that.

There's a thread over at VideoHelp where someone asked about Cinavia removal. A number of people have replied including a moron and shill for Pixbyte trying to sell DVD Ranger as the solution!

I loved this reply in reponse to the shill:

HemLok @ VideoHelp (dot) com said:
gpharman, nice IQ and all but... your information is far from accurate.

Pointing to DVD Ranger 5 with the "CinEX" module/addon won't exactly win any awards. The supposed Cinavia removal method from Pixbyte STILL hasn't been released - which is clearly noted on at least one of the pages you linked to - so they can claim they found a solution but it's meaningless if it's not available and I don't consider it to be a valid solution without proof and availability.

Pixbyte advertised the Cinavia removal release over a month before it was to be released and took pre-orders. The release date came and then passed with no release and no real explanation as to why it wasn't released at the time until they were pressed for one. People who got angry and requested a refund since they paid up-front for the product that wasn't delivered got their money back although some reported it wasn't exactly an easy process. To top if off everyone I've heard from who did request/demand a refund due the failure on the developers part to actually release the product found themselves effectively banned/blacklisted from any future product purchase from the company meaning they couldn't buy the software when the company does finally get around to releasing it. The company also went and locked down their forums after they failed to release the Cinavia solution so that only registered software users can access it meaning if you don't give them money you just can't check in on things even if your are seriously interested in buying the product. Not very friendly or a good way to get people to want to buy your product.

So, let's summarize. The company took pre-orders on a product they claimed would be released on Halloween of 2012 but to this day have still not delivered going on 4 months later and they have treated peope who pre-ordered like garbage if they demanded their money back. Hardly a reputable, customer-friendly, or respectable company. There is no available, valid, proven Cinavia solution. At this point the claimed solution is nothing but snake oil until proven otherwise.

Full thread: http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/353091-How-to-remove-Cinavia-protection.

I think anyone who buys into the claims they make at this point are going to be disappointed. It's clear to most that there is a lot of "bravado" and "claims" but not a lot of substance to back them up. I think we can leave it at that.
I agree with you 100% seems over on the Myce forum interesting.:D
Oh no I think I did it again seems the user Dvdranger is the developer and looks like the delay or excuse for now Cinivia fix is because sony has brought or has told them they will if they release it take a look and laugh.

http://club.myce.com/f94/cinavia-broken-pixbyte-329333/index5.html

So their claim is that Sony is threatening to sue them and throw them in jail if they release the software. Ok.....so, either they're complete dumbasses and didn't know the laws of their country before they started pre-selling their software or they thought they could get away with breaking the law. Either way, is that a company you want to do business with?

So their claim is that Sony is threatening to sue them and throw them in jail if they release the software. Ok.....so, either they're complete dumbasses and didn't know the laws of their country before they started pre-selling their software or they thought they could get away with breaking the law. Either way, is that a company you want to do business with?
Not a Company I want to do business with ever again they lost
my business when they blacklisted me from any further purchases when I asked for my 19.95 back on the first of November last year for the Cinivia module
and I owe the company big time for that it showed me what a bunch of Dumbasses they really are.;)

Until anyone and everyone can test the supposed solution by Pixbyte on their own as a trial then, personally, I find the alleged samples of it working to lack the necessary requirements to verify or prove anything.

I won't be holding my breath on anything.

Until anyone and everyone can test the supposed solution by Pixbyte on their own as a trial then, personally, I find the alleged samples of it working to lack the necessary requirements to verify or prove anything.

I won't be holding my breath on anything.
I ran those to files they uploaded and laughed there was no proof and if they have broken cinivia then it is quite obvious at least to me it will never be sold because of Sony's supposed court Injuntion, november of last year against them but they still took preorders until Jan 31st 2013 and there is just no way if this is the case that they can beat Sony in a country where it is Illegal.

Arrogance sums up the company.

Back