• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and a third-party product

Exactly. As I said before, put up or shut up. Making the claim of defeating Cinavia's easy. If they manage to put out a product that does what they claim despite the "delay"...great. I'm not holding my breath.

hey Samuri where did you get wind of the TMT5 Cinavia update? I don't go as often to AVS as I used to, but I didn't see anything there on the TMT5 thread.

hey Samuri where did you get wind of the TMT5 Cinavia update? I don't go as often to AVS as I used to, but I didn't see anything there on the TMT5 thread.

The announcement is on TMT's Overview page, under What's New:

What's new in TotalMedia Theatre 5?

Support Windows 8
Play any 3D and 2D video and photo in 3D style
Magic View provides an elegant way to browse your media
Smart Menu for easy chapter searching and online information
Media Center plug-in now skips main screen when entering from or exiting to a library
Support NVIDIA Kepler
Support AMD Trinity and Southern Islands
Support Intel Ivybridge

This update includes Cinavia™ content protection technology. Information about Cinavia technology is provided at the Cinavia Online Consumer Information Center at http://www.cinavia.com.
video player

It's also in TMT 5 itself if you go to the 'Information Center' by clicking on the 'I' in the top left and then check for updates

I knew before the sources listed above. But I'm not telling from where my info came. :p

I find it strange how they still have the Halloween 2012 offer on their website.

Maybe they've all gone on vacation...? An expensive, full board round the world cruise perhaps :D

It's very unprofessional :rolleyes: :doh::D

I like the way they say this on their homepage Halloween banner...

Do not waste time with others

It seems they want you to waste time with them instead.

Last edited:
I find it strange how they still have the Halloween 2012 offer on their website.

Maybe they've all gone on vacation...? An expensive, full board round the world cruise perhaps :D

It's very unprofessional :rolleyes: :doh::D

I like the way they say this on their homepage Halloween banner...

It seems they want you to waste time with them instead.

Yes, I agree. But they want everyones money by October 31, 2012 so they can go on their vaction with the money they received!

Received this today and the DVD ranger site has also been updated

November 5, 2012

Sometimes bad things happen. Sometimes we are reminded that we are only human.
Our sincere apology.
We underestimated the amount of work to change the entire core of the software in 30 days.

Please take note:
1.) There’s no cheating, lying, or trickster.
2.) The DVD-Ranger 5 is coming soon
3.) The Cinavia Module is coming soon

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
“Albert Einstein

We are just a team of human that has missed a deadline.

We apologize again.

Your DVD-Ranger Team

Last edited:
Looks like a login page to a forum I don't have access to.:clap:

This made me laugh they don't meet their deadline so people ask for their money back due to no word from the companies web page it took them six days just to post a annoucement on their web site http://www.dvd2hd.com/ as for the privately owned forum pretty damn stupid to not allow the the public to read the forum with out the need to register which is in my eyes a good thing.:clap::clap:

BRCS do you remember this just a few weeks ago

Testimonials Post or Call Either Way We want to Hear From You / DvdRanger VS.all other software wins hands down.
« on: October 19, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »

I am not going to mention other software here that does dvdcopy, dvd ripper, blu-ray ripper, blu-ray copy Dvdranger just has all the competitors beaten not only in price but the program works every single time and I have tested all the top software programs that do it all so to speak
and DvdRanger has just kicked all their butts down the Road.

here are a few reasons why DvdRanger has the competion beat.

1.)Customer Service is the best I have ever seen in my last 10 years of testing dvd software
2.)price VS. the other companies hands down the best buy for all your needs rather it is blu-ray or Dvd formats.
3.) Dvdranger when they first launched it a couple of years ago I bought several licenses and they are all lifetime the company has kept their word for upgrades most don't this impresses me alot no yearly fees to use what you already purchased.
4.)The company pixbytes is know all over the world they are a very large company and they can put out a product and keep it updated quickly faster than any one other company I have seen.
5.) they just keep improving the program with each release and now come the end of October a working cinivia cure now this cost a little more if you have a lifetime license but I had no problem shelling out 19.95 for it because the development costs have got to be unreal.

Just a few thoughts purchase Dvd Ranger and you can't go wrong!!

Re posted here by my permission
ReadMeToo®

Testimonials Post or Call Either Way We want to Hear From You / DvdRanger VS.all other software wins hands down.

I am not going to mention other software here that does dvdcopy, dvd ripper, blu-ray ripper, blu-ray copy Dvdranger just has all the competitors beaten not only in price but the program works every single time and I have tested all the top software programs that do it all so to speak

1.)Customer Service is the best I have ever seen in my last 10 years of testing dvd software
2.)price VS. the other companies hands down the best buy for all your needs rather it is blu-ray or Dvd formats.
3.) Dvdranger when they first launched it a couple of years ago I bought several licenses and they are all lifetime the company has kept their word for upgrades most don't this impresses me alot no yearly fees to use what you already purchased.
4.)The company pixbytes is know all over the world they are a very large company and they can put out a product and keep it updated quickly faster than any one other company I have seen.
5.) they just keep improving the program with each release and now come the end of October a working cinivia cure now this cost a little more if you have a lifetime license but I had no problem shelling out 19.95 for it because the development costs have got to be unreal.

ReadMeToo®

I still waiting for the support ticket I sent to be replied to. Seems to me they like taking money but not like giving support. Your forum is no better as you need register to read other posts to see if a solution to problem has been solved.

Then when they post about this so called delay you start replying saying they a reputable company. What reputable company waits a week to let people who paid know why they not have what they paid for
Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_908S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ReadMeToo®
I Would say the last thing in this post pretty well sums up everything.

@readmetoo
After the Pixbyte Development GmbH went insolvent in 2011, i wonder how healthy the current Pixbyte Development SL actually is ?

SL=spanish equivalent to the german GmbH (LLC), but with limited liable equity capital.

This made me laugh they don't meet their deadline so people ask for their money back due to no word from the companies web page it took them six days just to post a annoucement on their web site http://www.dvd2hd.com/ as for the privately owned forum pretty damn stupid to not allow the the public to read the forum with out the need to register which is in my eyes a good thing.:clap::clap:

Plus, with no announcement, customers who ask for a refund get "blacklisted" so even if this turns out to be real, they lose sales.

Very brilliant & professional. ;)

Ugh, Einstein quotes. People who "quote" him often forget that when he was alive there already existed these things called "writing" and "recording". They just keep making up s**t and attributing it to the poor guy. Rule of thumb: no source, he didn't say it.

Back