• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and a third-party product

and forever rely on a 3rd non-manufacturer party to keep up with potential updates? who knows what they insert into such firmware. Thats no solution, the signal needs to be removed, thats all there is to it for me.

Replacing the entire audio stream with an uninfected stream is far easier to do. So why do they keep the upper and lower frequencies? No one has come up with a good explanation for this process.
To give the illusion that they are actually processing the audio to do the removal rather than a straight replacement?

This is just a what if, but lets say they are taking the middle section frequencies from a different source in order to avoid the Cinavia signal. Would keeping the extreme high and low frequencies from the original audio help them adjust and keep the timing of the audio/visual sync correct?
It would be easy to test this theory out. Append 5 to 10 seconds of arbitrary audio to the beginning of a supported title and run the correct database on it. If the audio is synced then this could possibly be the reason for mixing the two.

Every now and then I check up on the new ravings of DVD-Ranger/Pixbyte and they continue to amuse me. They obviously have an unqualified PR department and it appears the company is run by children.

Source: CinEx removed from Sourceforge (http://www.cinexhd.com/2014/08/01/cinex-removed-from-sourceforge)

After sneaky people continue to have poorly written about us in various forums, we have now decided to remove the CinEx source code from sourceforge.net. Sorry about the collaboration with some universities and individuals who have the source code used for academic purposes. But as long as people think and publish, we would be cheater or liar, we have no desire to continue to share our knowledge.

It’s adventurous. The proofs that have been requested are no longer accepted at once. Finally, there seems to be more interest in mind, to find the secret of CinEx HD, as the secret of Cinavia. Crazy, isn’t it?

But the crowning glory is, according to our sentence “They request the proof, They got the proof, They shit on the proof” we got banned in one forum. And even this sentence was deleted twice in a supposedly free forum.

Thus, the class enemy no longer is Cinavia, or the losers of AnyDVD or DVDFab who have still have no real solution, we are the new class enemy, because we had the cojones to develop a working solution. The large have failed completely.

But you could decide who has failed. Movies which have been cleaned with CineX HD, run everywhere: Ps3, PS4, Xbox or any other hardware or software BD-Player and operating system.

So, they've snatched up all their toys that they were so graciously sharing and won't play with anyone else any more. Boo hoo.

I watched that whole thing unfold with great amusement. They miss the point. I couldn't care less what their solution does as long as it creates low quality non-HD audio tracks. That is NOT a solution. Period.

'The losers of anydvd and dvdfab', now who's doing the trash talking lol, and I'm with you on this one too Sam. As long as they can't output to HD, it's a no go for me.

Posted the same on their blog article. I wonder if they'll publish it :p screenshots made in case they decide to simply remove it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have searched several forums and read tons of threads and have not yet seen a single solution for getting rid of cinavia without altering the audio quality, For those people with silly ideas like using audacity or downloading poor quality tracks from the internet or using cinex crappy files I got a better solution for you that saves you a lot of time; Go watch the movie on netflix or whatever illegal streaming source you like since the quality is not an issue for you, But the whole purpose of defeating cinavia is to make the exact same copy of the original blu-ray while keeping the master lossless audio track and the only solution that does just that at the moment is use an old or new firmware modified blu-ray player or anydvd patch for computer based players.

Last edited:
I watched that whole thing unfold with great amusement. They miss the point. I couldn't care less what their solution does as long as it creates low quality non-HD audio tracks. That is NOT a solution. Period.

They don't have the capability to produce an HD audio track, they don't even have the capability to extract/decode an hd audio track in the current version of their software. ;)

According to their own statement: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-cinex-hd-under-fire-quest-for-the-truth-70681/
2.) There is not ONE TrueHD Cinavia track available. Go and buy all Blu-ray with Cinavia and look for a TrueHD track. God luck. On the ones we have there is just Master HD. It is a difference between DTS and AC3!

Hint #1: Download latest CinEX HD trial and extract the files with 7-zip. Then open CinExHDLW.dll in your favorite hex editor.
Hint #2: ffmpeg can't decode DTS Master HD.

Week my comment never made it through moderation, guess they didn't like it when I criticized their comment of calling anydvd and dvdfab 'losers'.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

They don't have the capability to produce an HD audio track, they don't even have the capability to extract/decode an hd audio track in the current version of their software. ;)

According to their own statement: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-cinex-hd-under-fire-quest-for-the-truth-70681/

Hint #1: Download latest CinEX HD trial and extract the files with 7-zip. Then open CinExHDLW.dll in your favorite hex editor.
Hint #2: ffmpeg can't decode DTS Master HD.

Lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

It's interesting to know that universal is now a big consumer of Cinavia.

Last edited:
Back