• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and a third-party product

I Would say the last thing in this post pretty well sums up everything.

What's really perverse about this situation is his post is cut'n'paste text from BEFORE the 31st deadline and reads like a press release, not an explanation of what happened on and after their deadline came and went.

IF their solution does become reality then I will be more than happy to pay full price, after following for a bit how well their "solution" works.

I'm not holding my breath, though.

What's really perverse about this situation is his post is cut'n'paste text from BEFORE the 31st deadline and reads like a press release, not an explanation of what happened on and after their deadline came and went.

IF their solution does become reality then I will be more than happy to pay full price, after following for a bit how well their "solution" works.

I'm not holding my breath, though.
All the company had to do to avoid this is to post an update saying they could not make the deadline and all of this would not be posted but they failed to do so for those that bought the cinivia module and 99% would have been okay with it but the lack of any public statement from the company web page for 6 days was very unprofessional if they could not make the deadline they set they should at least have posted a delay on their home page the same day as the release date.

Oct 31st came and went no news on the Dvdranger forum neither one of the administrator owners posted anything on the 31st and then redirected the very next day everything from their forum to the company support page just a totally wrong and the ones that asked where was the release on the 31st got no replies not good business and leaves many questions unanswered and doubt in peoples minds that bought into the program.

Maybe dvdranger will have a fix time will tell, for me I could care less at this point and the subject is closed for me and any further recommendations of their software or any other further purchases ever.:)

Yes, with the interface for CinEx, but, NOT with CinEx itself. LMAO! Truly f'ing awesome.

Yes, with the interface for CinEx, but, NOT with CinEx itself. LMAO! Truly f'ing awesome.

yea, but you can preorder the Cinavia Module for $39.95, PREORDER... wonder how many customers will jump on that? :disagree:

hundred's did, and it's no surprise the "preorder" is still active. They probably need the funds for their research. That preorder was supposed to end on oct 31st.

hundred's did, and it's no surprise the "preorder" is still active. They probably need the funds for their research. That preorder was supposed to end on oct 31st.

Did you notice the first line of their new version's features?

New! Cinavia – First future-proof solution (Available Halloween 2012).

I'd trust software being made by a kindergarten class over anything these guys create.

Jup. I did notice the change lol. Very smooth on their part.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Jup. I did notice the change lol. Very smooth on their part.

I think someone wised up to how dumb they were looking with the "available Halloween 2012" statement, d'oh!

New! Cinavia – First future-proof solution (Coming Soon).

Methinks they read this thread, eh? ;)

Did you notice the first line of their new version's features?
That was the first line on the DVD Ranger 4 webpage since the announcement in September. It used to say
New! Cinavia – First future-proof solution (Available Halloween 2012)
Then after Halloween (4 days later or something) they changed it to "Coming Soon".

What I find funny is that they insisted the module was complete and they were only waiting "for the media to catch on". Well, the "media" has caught on. :D

Last edited:
I think someone wised up to how dumb they were looking with the "available Halloween 2012" statement, d'oh!

Methinks they read this thread, eh? ;)

Lol, idd. Double smooth rofl. That just shows what kind of impact this user forum has :D if we can even "make" a website correct their statements without having to do a damn thing :p

I noticed the forum post about "The Movie Fix 2.0" was deleted. Maybe it goes without saying that its a scam? I have never trusted any .info website anyway.

Last edited:
They're not giving up

Lol, idd. Double smooth rofl. That just shows what kind of impact this user forum has :D if we can even "make" a website correct their statements without having to do a damn thing :p

Latest statement on their forum from mid-January

it is the fine tuning the CinEx module itself is the holdup and what Ive been told . for now ,

Last edited:
i can't look on the forum. Mandatory registration ya know ^^ Finetuning, sure. Till something "else" pops up :p

February anyone? :D

This from their forum posted on December 21 2012...
All We can report is they are very close to the Release of the DVDRanger CinEx Module

i can't look on the forum. Mandatory registration ya know ^^ Finetuning, sure. Till something "else" pops up :p

February anyone? :D

I used to have a registration, but for some reason the password is no longer valid. So I looked at re-registering and they have 4(!) different security questions, one recaptcha and another question asking for the name of the product.

Why the IMO excessive security? Sure doesn't impress me as a world class business operation designed to attract people who want to spend money. It looks more like a major scam operation.

On another, related, topic, wouldn't it be amusing if Slysoft actually had Slyce ready for release in February? ;)

Back