• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What's the NEXT BIG THING for AnyStream...?

Web dL is illegal and we do not discuss them in this forum, our standards are just as good if not better than anything you download illegally. AnyStream is a program for personal use only.
I'm confused.. WEB-DL is literally the purpose of the program and I see it being discussed everywhere on here. Why are they not allowed to be discussed in this case? And as of standards, no they are not. It takes two minutes to compare mediainfos to prove I am right.

No it isn't. AnyStream's purpose is to allow you to download titles you wish to view PRIVATELY! The whole point of 'the scene WEB-DL' download and post online and engaging in large scale copyright infringement.

What the scene does, how they do it, with what tools and which standards they use is irrelevant. We do not discuss such illegal matters here. That's clearly also stated in the forum rules.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No it isn't. AnyStream's purpose is to allow you to download titles you wish to view PRIVATELY! The whole point of 'the scene WEB-DL' download and post online and engaging in large scale copyright infringement.

What the scene does, how they do it, with what tools and which standards they use is irrelevant. We do not discuss such illegal matters here. That's clearly also stated in the forum rules.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I do not care about 'the scene WEB-DL' or whatever you are talking about. I was not talking about anything you have mentioned in the second paragraph. I am talking about WEB-DL which is what AnyStream does. I was just stating my opinion on the quality difference and why they might not want to go that route.

I do not care about 'the scene WEB-DL' or whatever you are talking about. I was not talking about anything you have mentioned in the second paragraph. I am talking about WEB-DL which is what AnyStream does. I was just stating my opinion on the quality difference and why they might not want to go that route.

Why argue? You were instructed by a mod not to discuss it. I don't see why that is so complex UNLESS you are just here to start trouble.

No it isn't. AnyStream's purpose is to allow you to download titles you wish to view PRIVATELY! The whole point of 'the scene WEB-DL' download and post online and engaging in large scale copyright infringement

This is pretty much bang on point. Anyone familiar with "Scene" will know of the major blackout lately and the massive raids following arrests of two encoders from a certain "scene group". Its only just got back to full steam ahead and the arrests were in August 2020. So yes there is a big difference between them and D/Ls for private use isnt gonna ring any bells

The quality of Anystream at 1080P is unequaled. Anystream does not download from the web, it downloads from providers that you must pay for. Enough of this. No one is arguing, you understand exactly what I mean. I am asking you politely, do not to continue with this. If you are here you must like AnyStream, so we appreciate that.

Why argue? You were instructed by a mod not to discuss it. I don't see why that is so complex UNLESS you are just here to start trouble.
I am no longer discussing it. I am just responding to points mentioned in replies to me.

The quality of Anystream at 1080P is unequaled. Anystream does not download from the web, it downloads from providers that you must pay for. Enough of this. No one is arguing, you understand exactly what I mean.
I agree. No other program compares or can touch the quality of Anystream. The devs did incredible work. I'm aware how all of this works and the base of this program. Again my main point stands, I was only discussing quality difference.

I agree. No other program compares or can touch the quality of Anystream. The devs did incredible work. I'm aware how all of this works and the base of this program. Again my main point stands, I was only discussing quality difference.
AnyStreams quality at 1080P is unequaled, thank you for your kind words about AnyStream, it is the best product of its kind on the market. All the rest are either screen recorders or 720p , nothing compares.

Terms like "WEB-DL", "WEBRip", etc. are used by the pirate "scene" to indicate the origin of a particular download. They are irrelevant to AnyStream.

as a solution, we could introduce a new label: CDN-DL? no scene ever used it, and never will. :)

as a solution, we could introduce a new label: CDN-DL? no scene ever used it, and never will. :)

Technically, a download using AS would correspond to what the "scene" defines a WEB-DL, but as Chevr0n pointed out, the distinction is downloads from AS are meant to be private and not shared.

Technically, a download using AS would correspond to what the "scene" defines a WEB-DL, but as Chevr0n pointed out, the distinction is downloads from AS are meant to be private and not shared.
Correct. Thanks Doc

Anystream does not download from the web, it downloads from providers that you must pay for.
Well then, do you want to say AS takes the videos out of thin air?
I know that you mean these scene Web-dls and you probably want to say that AS don't just downloads these files but instead uses the official CDNs, but what else should this be when not a web-dl?

I was not talking about anything you have mentioned in the second paragraph. I am talking about WEB-DL which is what AnyStream does.
He is not talking about using the scene stuff at all, only that AS downloads stuff from the web and so it is a web-dl.

Well then, do you want to say AS takes the videos out of thin air?
I know that you mean these scene Web-dls and you probably want to say that AS don't just downloads these files but instead uses the official CDNs, but what else should this be when not a web-dl?

He is not talking about using the scene stuff at all, only that AS downloads stuff from the web and so it is a web-dl.
Wrong it downloads from paid for providers that are on the web. 2 different things.

Can you use another term, I don't know what it means? Do you mean we are in a loop?
Look it up, google is your friend, and please end this conversation its going noplace, conversations that go on and on, that have no meaning are not what I am here for, so please stop, second time I have asked you.

Last edited:
Back