• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What's the NEXT BIG THING for AnyStream...?

Look it up, google is your friend, and please end this conversation is going noplace, conversations that go on and on, that have no meaning are not what I am here for, so please stop, the second time I have asked you.
Got it, only used the Translator before and this was not helpful besides it was right, I only never heard this word yet.

The next big thing should be the ability to download in full quality on any title. This would be something I personally would pay additional money for. There has to be a way to do this. In any event this software and also AnyDVD rocks. Im a longtime user of CloneCD and anyDVD and they have never failed me. Keep up the good work!!

First to continue with the "big boys", etc. - to keep the majority plugged in. And the content is fun.

But then, to include the fine arts to broaden horizons. We, as a culture are too fragmented, narrow-minded and selective. Open doors and windows and eyes.

The goal is to provide content personally curated, personally paid for, for personal use, on a personal platform, but with a wide perspective.

First to continue with the "big boys", etc. - to keep the majority plugged in. And the content is fun.

But then, to include the fine arts to broaden horizons. We, as a culture are too fragmented, narrow-minded and selective. Open doors and windows and eyes.

The goal is to provide content personally curated, personally paid for, for personal use, on a personal platform, but with a wide perspective.
I appreciate what you are saying Lonald, but I think the majority just want to watch a good movie or TV series. More of an enjoyment and rest type of thing, the fine arts are wonderful, maybe there are some documentaries on Amazon or Netflix you can enjoy.

Perhaps.

And perhaps the users of these products are selected for those who like performing arts of all types and for many reasons. Or would if they had more access.

My son works construction and enjoys Italian opera. He's 27. You never know...

Thanks!

I haven't read this whole thread but personally I would really, really like to see support for Hulu added. Hulu has hands-down the best browser front-end so I have slowly ben canceling all my other services and re-subscribing through Hulu to get the improved browsing experience. I honestly would not mind paying for an upgrade to get Hulu access. I would rather see this before a queue.

As-is I love AnyStream and think its fantastic. Best money I ever spent.

I would like to think everyone in the USA who owns our program would like Hulu added but, this is an international program we sell our program throughout the world on all continents and Hulu is only available in the USA. I certainly wouldn’t want to disrespect the rest of the world and add Hulu for the people in United States. Now that’s just my opinion and think it’s valid. Now that I’ve explained why, I would also like to add that this is not up to me, so those of you that want Hulu may still get their wish.

I would like to think everyone in the USA who owns our program would like Hulu added but, this is an international program we sell our program throughout the world on all continents and Hulu is only available in the USA. I certainly wouldn’t want to disrespect the rest of the world and add Hulu for the people in United States. Now that’s just my opinion and think it’s valid. Now that I’ve explained why, I would also like to add that this is not up to me, so those of you that want Hulu may still get their wish.

I wonder how many non-US individuals are watching Hulu via a VPN.

Thats a good question, but I doubt we will ever find out. :p

You're probably right, but I was just thinking if there was a significant number, it might sway the powers-that-be. It's probably an insignificant number, though.

If I’m right, pretty sure Hulu has plan to expand to more region. At least here in Canada that’s the idea late 2021 or early 2022, but only through D+. Not independently.

Something for everybody, internationally, maybe add more regions opinion (like France, Australia, Canada or more), could be useful for AP

That would be wonderful, like I said if it were my decision I would pick something with more of a worldwide appeal, but if they expanded well then, I think it would be a done deal. But again it’s not up to me LOL

Paramount+ is apparently ment to be coming to the uk well hopefully its true anyway, so hopefully so will hulu to

Paramount+ is apparently ment to be coming to the uk well hopefully its true anyway, so hopefully so will hulu to
I heard Hulu is coming to where I am in 2023. I haven't heard anything about Paramount+

Back