• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved US credit card payments

Oh, @whatever_gong82 & @RedFox 1 No need to do that. I don't have a big privacy issue and I don't mind if my name is in a few messages back at this point in time. I just think it's good practice to use a pseudonym online in general practice. But, thank you for the consideration!! You don't see that very much these days! :)

Oh, @whatever_gong82 & @RedFox 1 No need to do that. I don't have a big privacy issue and I don't mind if my name is in a few messages back at this point in time. I just think it's good practice to use a pseudonym online in general practice. But, thank you for the consideration!! You don't see that very much these days! :)
You're welcome, @Marc-PDX .

:)
:coolman:

do i have to sign up for one of the bitcoin options. I am truly not interested

Wait for week or so, We should have our payment service back up. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm pretty sure the answer will be "just wait" but do we have a possible ETA for when credit card payments will be available for US customers again? I've been seeing "in about a week" in posts from like 2 weeks ago. Would really like to upgrade AS to Plus and do not wish to dabble in crypto. Thanks.

We almost have a solution, please be patient, we are working as hard as we can to get this done, I will notify you all when this is completed.;)

We almost have a solution, please be patient, we are working as hard as we can to get this done, I will notify you all when this is completed.;)

Thanks RedFox1! In the meantime I just submitted a request to the link I saw on the previous page from Ivan (marked Customer Support) to have my Trial Period extended as mine expired a week ago. Thanks!

QUESTIONS TO OTHER MEMBERS HERE:
- I had AnyDVD-HD from quite a few years ago (when it went out of business) and happy to see it back so I plan to get the latest & greatest version(s) with another Lifetime license. But now I see that there is another new product, AnyStream, to capture streaming content. I might get both products but if I only get one, what do most of you guys recommend - AnyDVD-HD or AnyStream? (It's a hard choice because I think I would get higher resolution via AnyDVD-HD, but I watch far more content via streaming than DVDs/BRDs these days.)
- I still have an older version of Virtual CloneDrive (5.4.5.0) on my PC and it still works fine. But I was wondering if there is a newer version here (I don't see it)? And whether it's any different from what I have? [My default position is to just keep using the one I have but I thought I'd ask in case there's something new to know here.]
- I also use Handbrake to convert the ISOs I rip via AnyDVD to .MP3 (or similar) format so I can just store a bunch of these on my laptop for plane trips (and reduce the size considerably). I still have that (current version) but I wondered if anyone had another tool they use to accomplish the same thing that they like better (ie. higher resolution) - larger size files are fine if the resolution is higher, but I need to be able to play it on a commodity video player like VLC or CyberLink.

Thanks!

Thanks RedFox1! In the meantime I just submitted a request to the link I saw on the previous page from Ivan (marked Customer Support) to have my Trial Period extended as mine expired a week ago. Thanks!

QUESTIONS TO OTHER MEMBERS HERE:
- I had AnyDVD-HD from quite a few years ago (when it went out of business) and happy to see it back so I plan to get the latest & greatest version(s) with another Lifetime license. But now I see that there is another new product, AnyStream, to capture streaming content. I might get both products but if I only get one, what do most of you guys recommend - AnyDVD-HD or AnyStream? (It's a hard choice because I think I would get higher resolution via AnyDVD-HD, but I watch far more content via streaming than DVDs/BRDs these days.)
- I still have an older version of Virtual CloneDrive (5.4.5.0) on my PC and it still works fine. But I was wondering if there is a newer version here (I don't see it)? And whether it's any different from what I have? [My default position is to just keep using the one I have but I thought I'd ask in case there's something new to know here.]
- I also use Handbrake to convert the ISOs I rip via AnyDVD to .MP3 (or similar) format so I can just store a bunch of these on my laptop for plane trips (and reduce the size considerably). I still have that (current version) but I wondered if anyone had another tool they use to accomplish the same thing that they like better (ie. higher resolution) - larger size files are fine if the resolution is higher, but I need to be able to play it on a commodity video player like VLC or CyberLink.

Thanks!

Each program performs a very different task obviously so I would suggest both. I use both on a regular basis as I backup discs (usually things I enjoy the most so I want the higher res sometimes even in 4k/UHD) but oftentimes things are only available via streaming and that is where AS comes in.

I fully plan on purchasing the Plus add-on for AnyStream as soon as credit card payments become available again for the U.S., but in the meantime, would it be possible to add Plus to existing licenses until the credit card issue is fixed? I think I read somewhere that you guys are extending trial licenses so I hope something similar could be considered for your users who have already paid. Thanks.

I fully plan on purchasing the Plus add-on for AnyStream as soon as credit card payments become available again for the U.S., but in the meantime, would it be possible to add Plus to existing licenses until the credit card issue is fixed? I think I read somewhere that you guys are extending trial licenses so I hope something similar could be considered for your users who have already paid. Thanks.
Please don't lose hope, we are working on this every day, and it will become available. In the meantime you might thank us someday if you learn about BTC, it's easy, it's not hard, and your license comes immediately when you send the BTC.

Please don't lose hope, we are working on this every day, and it will become available. In the meantime you might thank us someday if you learn about BTC, it's easy, it's not hard, and your license comes immediately when you send the BTC.
I know you guys are working on it and it will get it resolved but I think it's hard to deny that you guys have been saying "we almost have a solution" for the past month and a half. I hope you don't think I am sounding ungrateful or anything. I just hope that there is something you guys can do for people waiting to upgrade since you seem to be helping out users who are on free trial licenses which include access to Plus features.

I've used BTC many many years ago but it is my personal choice to not use it again. I know you are trying to help with the suggestion but some of us prefer to not use BTC. Thanks.

They will be available soon, you can see where this could lead. Thank you for your interest. Let's see what happens, I will try and find out a date when you can buy it, this decision is really not up to me.;)

Last edited:

No need to be so sarcastic about it. It's not as if they don't want to exchange their product for people's money. It's a niche application that the providers have a special distaste for so things are made as difficult as possible for them.

Hello, I don't know of any US issuers that are enrolled for 3DSv2 (Visa 3DSecure, Mastercard MasterSecure). Without crypto currency, how can we purchase a license? I can't imagine any of the large banks allowing a transaction from Kenya, since it would hit all their fraud rules.

Back