• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved US credit card payments

I just tried to buy AS+ with a credit card. I got a fraud alert from my bank. I replied to the bank's message that it was a valid transaction and would try again. On the fox's purchase page I tried again but takes me to the error
that I got before "step 4 of purchase". Never get a chance to reorder.
Thx
Try cleaning your browser cache and try again

I did and it worked thanks. I am the proud new user of AS+
Thx
Welcome and thank you for using Redfox, you are part of our FoxDen now. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to post them.;)

On https://www.redfox.bz/en/purchase.html (English only), I added a box a few days ago:

Indeed, US related customers cannot be processed currently.

Please contact support team (https://www.redfox.bz/en/support.html) and ask for expiry extension of your license.

@CBrigger : I noticed you left your email address already, so you'll get informed once cc payment for US customers is back (1-2 weeks).
HEY IVAN !
a big thank you for the credit card processing, i got my AS+ lic a moment ago.
(it took a couple of tries to get the credit card to work, but all good !)
thanks for not giving up !
i go back to the slysoft days !
i love your stuff.
thank the devs.
d.

HEY IVAN !
a big thank you for the credit card processing, i got my AS+ lic a moment ago.
(it took a couple of tries to get the credit card to work, but all good !)
thanks for not giving up !
i go back to the slysoft days !
i love your stuff.
thank the devs.
d.
Before anyone tries please clean your browser cache. It will work the first time.;)

well, it finally worked. had to use a different card since my primary seemed to be locked out somewhere. BUT, thanks to the REDFOX teams for getting the CC working. :thankyou:

well, it finally worked. had to use a different card since my primary seemed to be locked out somewhere. BUT, thanks to the REDFOX teams for getting the CC working. :thankyou:
Very sorry about the wait, but you are here now, that's the important thing. Welcome.

Bump. It's still saying card payments are not being accepted at this time.

Also on that note, I was promised a discount code that would be sent to my email address since I had missed the sale because I had major payment problems. That discount code never showed up I'm afraid.

RedFox, pls. ;_;

Credit card payments in the US worked for a few months until yesterday.
Just leave your email address at the bottom of checkout page if you don't see any credit card as a payment option and we'll send you an email once we are back to normal.

Also on that note, I was promised a discount code that would be sent to my email address since I had missed the sale because I had major payment problems. That discount code never showed up I'm afraid.

RedFox, pls. ;_;
Nothing I can do for you now, since we cannot accept anything but Crypto payment, I will still give you a discount for a crypto payment, I had no idea the credit card payment would be stopped. This was not my doing. PM me when you have your crypto and I will take care of you.

Any update on credit card for USA? Much past the week mentioned on purchase screen. I went through vpn out of Netherlands which then gave option to use Visa/MC but payment failed. Contacted bank as instructed and card issuing bank said they did not fraud block and it was likely visa that did it. I am not keen on crypto especially now with kyc rules. Regardless, I did create account on kucoin but usd to btc exchange required to buy anystream was far greater than usd to euro conversion even with the 10% product discount. Great product (as is nu***** desktop publishing), so hoping resolved soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any update on credit card for USA? Much past the week mentioned on purchase screen. I went through vpn out of Netherlands which then gave option to use Visa/MC but payment failed. Contacted bank as instructed and card issuing bank said they did not fraud block and it was likely visa that did it. I am not keen on crypto especially now with kyc rules. Regardless, I did create account on kucoin but usd to btc exchange required to buy anystream was far greater than usd to euro conversion even with the 10% product discount. Great product (as is nun**** desktop publishing), so hoping resolved soon.
Try cleaning your browser cache and try again. BTC is the best way to buy a license. 10% discount for crypto, no special discount required.

Last edited:
Any idea or expectation for when US credit card purchases will be enabled again? I really don't want to create wallets or accounts or download phone apps.

Soon.
Crypto is the way to go, you have a license in 5 minutes. It's so easy nowadays, there must be 100 viable places to buy Crypto and send it to us. Plus you will get an automatic 10% discount.

Last edited:
still not working I's been down well over a month that I've been wanting to buy

I almost caved and used crypt but they want more personally identifying info that can be used to steal identities than I am comfortable giving random website that are not legitimate, trusted banks

Please get credit card working again

also some of them want more than your pre "10% discount" price to buy the coins

I almost caved and used crypt but they want more personally identifying info that can be used to steal identities than I am comfortable giving random website that are not legitimate, trusted banks

I bought my license with crypto using Coinbase, which I've had an account with for over a year. I can testify I had no security issues using their service or providing suitable identification and proof of residency documents. My biggest problem was purchasing an adequate amount of crypto to cover the purchase price. Because bitcoin can change in value so dramatically, I actually had to purchase extra because the value of the bitcoin I initially bought dropped over the five minutes it took to purchase some and then fill in the payment details for Anystream. So I bought $10 more and have about $5 worth of extra bitcoin left over in my Coinbase account.

I also note there have been no sales on RedFox software over around the last six months, even with holidays like Labor Day going by, so it seems there has been a decision to pull back on sales events, perhaps because of the U.S. credit card debacle. My guess is that copyright holders are complaining to the payment processor(s) (or those processors are uncomfortable themselves) about 'supporting' RedFox's business by offering to handle their credit card transactions. It's the same with Paypal, Venmo, and similar businesses that stop doing business with companies they are not comfortable with.

Therefore, I suspect buying with cryptocurrency will be the easiest way to transact business with RedFox for the foreseeable future. I always found dealing with cryptocurrency to be complicated and confusing, but using Coinbase made things a lot easier for me. Just CAREFULLY follow all instructions, and if you need help, ask.

The reason there are no sales is really simple, how would it look if we had a sale and couldn't sell it to you because the Credit Cards are not in operation at this moment, I assure you that when we get reliable credit card vendors, we will have a sale again. A 10% discount is still intact for crypto. We are very sorry this has happened, please believe me when I say we appreciate your business and loyalty to the Redfox Project.;)

I'm in more or less the same boat. I know nothing about Crypto and am hesitant to even bother learning because it's on such a significant down-trend. See the comment from Phillip WNY just above. He had to buy additional because the price had dropped in the few minutes that it took to make the license purchase. That's not something I want to throw money at.

My plan, assuming that Credit Card purchasing returns, is to use a Walmart Money Card. There is a thread here about that.

Back