• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved US credit card payments

One thing to understand about crypto is this. It was not invented to be a get rich quick scheme like it has been turned into. It was invented to move money without big banks or a goverment involved.

My point is, don't worry about the exchange rate at time of purchase. You are not investing in it you are just getting X amount to buy an app. I mean unless you want to invest in it but that's not what we are talking about here.

Just my 2 cents.

I have bought software from a company in China that make converter for music off amazon to save and itunes movies to watch anytime dvm free on all. Same as here i have been a customer since 2008 bought lifetime twice and still use all the products i still buy hd dvd. they use some named paddle.com they do PayPal and American cc.

Any estimates to when? I really want to buy this but I won't be doing the crypto route.
We are working on it. Thanks for liking our software, we are the enemies and the bad guys so its hard trying to find a payment provider, too bad more people do not want to learn about BTC, it's actually so easy.

We are working on it. Thanks for liking our software, we are the enemies and the bad guys so its hard trying to find a payment provider, too bad more people do not want to learn about BTC, it's actually so easy.

To add to that. I wish folks would not think of crypto as a get rich quick scheme but realize the power it provides. To be able to move (or hold) funds from point A to point B without a bank or a goverment.

It can seem a little daunting initially because there is indeed a learning curve but once you get past that it's fairly straight forward.

And every single transaction needs more power than the average Household consumes in 6 months :eek::(

For BTC for now that may be accurate. For Ether that's no longer the case since they went proof-of-stake a couple weeks ago.

And every single transaction needs more power than the average Household consumes in 6 months :eek::(
You know I respect your knowledge but you are so far off base on this one I have let you know bro. A transaction requires little or no power, less than an e-mail.( without the mining of the BTC of course, but the transaction itself, costs about .35USD ONLY. ) If you add all the power it take to mine the BTC and add all the power it takes to use the Blockchain sure you are right, but the cost of the transaction to the customer is about .35cents in USD.

Every State is NOT CREATED EQUAL...it's impossible for me to use or buy Bitcoin in my State without providing proof of Citizenship, proof of address, two forms of government ID, banking information,
and a note from RedFox1. Of course...this may be because of my proximity to the border and the associated money laundering that happens as such.

I have bought software from a company in China that make converter for music off amazon to save and itunes movies to watch anytime dvm free on all. Same as here i have been a customer since 2008 bought lifetime twice and still use all the products i still buy hd dvd. they use some named paddle.com they do PayPal and American cc.

Yes...they created a Shell Company to sell their product through. If you are ever dissatisfied with their product...threaten to make a claim on Paypal...they will promptly refund your money
to stop Paypal from finding out who they really are....DVDFAB. (Sorry...it was pretty easy to google and find out paddle.com was DVDFAB).

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it's going to take 8 days for me to use crypto to buy software. They've put a hold on my bank transfer. I'm wondering if I should have even bothered.

Unfortunately, it's going to take 8 days for me to use crypto to buy software. They've put a hold on my bank transfer. I'm wondering if I should have even bothered.
8 days is not long, use our free trial and we will see you here having fun in the forums.

It's not long, unless this is the week that there's time to use the product. By the time it all gets worked out, who knows if I'll have enough crypto to buy it.

The trial has been great, other than the download limits which I've already blown through. It's unfortunate that there are so many hurdles to try to buy the product (not your fault). Maybe someday I'll get it. Probably not anytime soon, unforunately.

It's not long, unless this is the week that there's time to use the product. By the time it all gets worked out, who knows if I'll have enough crypto to buy it.

The trial has been great, other than the download limits which I've already blown through. It's unfortunate that there are so many hurdles to try to buy the product (not your fault). Maybe someday I'll get it. Probably not anytime soon, unforunately.

Here is my 2 cents. Take it for what it is worth.

There are exchanges that are less restrictive because they might not be US based. Clearly if you go that route you have to be even more careful and do research. But they don't require all the ID stuff or waiting to my knowledge. For anyone wanting to do many or large transactions that would be bad in my opinion but just to buy something I think the risk is far far lower.

I really hate all the US restrictions, it really kills the original purpose of crypto which is to move funds without goverment or bank interference. Making quick money via investing in crypto and all the mining was never the actual intent and it has ruined it. Again, all my opinion.

Here is my 2 cents. Take it for what it is worth.

There are exchanges that are less restrictive because they might not be US based. Clearly if you go that route you have to be even more careful and do research. But they don't require all the ID stuff or waiting to my knowledge. For anyone wanting to do many or large transactions that would be bad in my opinion but just to buy something I think the risk is far far lower.

I really hate all the US restrictions, it really kills the original purpose of crypto which is to move funds without goverment or bank interference. Making quick money via investing in crypto and all the mining was never the actual intent and it has ruined it. Again, all my opinion.
I 100% agree with you, @DQ.

The hoops that I had to go through to get not one, but two AS Plus licenses in the last 1 1/2 years is a big pain in my neck!! I almost forgot: I originally bought the original AS, before the Plus option was added, and then paid for the upgrade. So technically, I've had to go through all the bitcoin stuff 3 times in the last year and a half.

It was so much easier back in the old Slysoft days where all you needed was a debit/credit card, available cash in your bank/credit union account, and an reliable e-mail address. Select what you wanted, add in your info/payment stuff, click a couple of buttons, and then you're done.

Even at the beginning of the RedFox project in 2016, I could still do a purchase without going through all this nonsense, but now, with the US being so heavy handed in people's affairs, it's become a total nuisance.

:banghead:

https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html with a discount. Master Card, Visa, BTC Accepted
The sale is only valid until Nov 13th, 2022. Get it today

20-discount-nov-13-gif.67925

Purchase RedFox license key
When you purchase one of our products you will receive the following:
  • A registration key that prevents the trial version from expiring after 21 days.
  • Technical support as long as your license is valid.
  • Full use of the software, including updates, for as long as the license is valid
Expired subscriptions can be renewed at any time.

Thanks for getting credit card payment working again. It is very much appreciated.

Unfortunately I only wanted the app for 1080p HBO, which it currently doesn't do. Will purchase if this gets fixed though.

I completely understand the problem with HBO is not your fault, but the app currently doesn't do the only thing I wanted it for :/

Back