Resolved US credit card payments

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by CBrigger, Feb 10, 2022.

1. CBrigger

CBrigger Well-Known Member

I attempted to renew my AS license. No CC payment option was available.

2. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

When I open https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html, I can see both the Visa and Mastercard logos and I can select them in the page that pops up after you click on purchase.

And I got my AS Plus licence using a credit card.

Do you have any Adblocker or Cookie blocker installed?

3. CBrigger

I see it on the first page, not on the second.
    No ad or cookie blocker.

4. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

On https://www.redfox.bz/en/purchase.html (English only), I added a box a few days ago:
    Indeed, US related customers cannot be processed currently.

Please contact support team (https://www.redfox.bz/en/support.html) and ask for expiry extension of your license.

@CBrigger : I noticed you left your email address already, so you'll get informed once cc payment for US customers is back (1-2 weeks).

5. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

I just noticed that your license expired already. I extended both (AnyDVD/AnyStream) by 30 days and sent you the license email. So no need to contact support :)

My apologies for the hassle....

6. CBrigger

Thank you for the quick response!

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  7. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Credit card payment is back to normal and US customers should be able to purchase.

8. eracet

eracet Active Member

This seems to be happening again, was going to purchase today at end of sale but its only available for bitcoin.

9. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

One of our payment providers has some network issues and therefore customers in the US will not see credit card as payment option. This should be fixed by Monday/Tuesday.
    Please enter your email address on the bottom of checkout page, you'll receive an email once payment is back - including a discount code...

10. lajoes

lajoes Well-Known Member

Ivan, thanks for the update on the US credit card outage. I ended up sending two notices for two AS+ licenses.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  11. beastlet

beastlet Member

Any update on this? I have my credit card out and ready to pay, but can't. I would use cryptocurrency but I honestly have no idea how to do it, unless there is some "Crypto for Dummies" which would tell me how to do this for just this one transaction.

12. lajoes

lajoes Well-Known Member

Hey Ivan, I have a question about pricing: as of right now with US credit card purchases suspended, the price for a standalone AS+ license is 159EU. But if I "add" a plain jane AS license, it drops to 135.15EU.

I already have several AS licenses and 2 AP+. I'm wanting two more AS+'s because I updated a laptop from Win7 Ultimate to Win10 Pro , and I only need the AS+ licenses.

Is this situation taken into account for pricing?

13. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

When you add that 2nd normal AS license, there's a 20% volume license discount. With just 1 plus license there isn't.

14. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

2x AS+ Lifetime licenses are 270.30EUR , nice discount, almost 320 € without discount. discount.png

15. lajoes

lajoes Well-Known Member

OK guys, I did notice that price drop with just the 2 AP+ licenses and sorry for not saying that.

What I was trying to say, and I know you're not mind readers, is that if you also add the plain jane AS and any other title, the discount is more on the AS+. So, I was trying to vent some frustration and trying to say that I already have the other titles and was a bit......frustrated that those servers are still down and letting off some steam......

RedFox 1 likes this.
  16. Genixx

Genixx Member

I saw CC options were listed again ..so, i tried doing a CC purchase for AP+ and its still not going thru. any idea when it will be back?

17. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

What part of the world are you in?

18. Genixx

Genixx Member

USA

19. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

It should go through, did you use USA card and pay approximately $174.46 in USA dollars? I will get the man in charge here for you.

20. Genixx

Genixx Member

thanks. i just tried again to go thru the screens ..and now the CC options arent listed. id try the bitcoin option but, i have no clue how to set that up. never messed with bitcoin. :)