• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to AnyDVD 6.6.9.1 beta or newer] Iron man 2 DVD problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I exchange the disc to see if it was the disc I also download it anydvd 6.6.9.0 and try with clonedvd 2.9.2.8 and its the same here are the new logs

Copy the main movie using CloneDVD. (Check the correct title number using DVD playback software).

Iron Man 2, Region 3 (Taiwan)

It cannot ripped to hard disk unless the Aggressive I/O Mode is
checked and must choose the "Rip to Image" option.

The ripped movie is not fully decrypted, I use ImgBurn to burn
the image file but AnyDVD still cannot handle the backup disc.

Summary for drive Y: (AnyDVD 6.6.9.0)
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-203 1.10 09/02/18PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1633840 sectors (3191 MBytes)
Total size: 3168240 sectors (6187 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: IRON_MAN_2_D1
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 3!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 14 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 3!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.0_Info_Y_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    833.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-203 1.10 09/02/18PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
You might want to set your drive region for the PIONEER - it may help avoid any future problems.

Last edited:
i know some one who back it up a whole different way and it works but i will wait until slysoft comes out with the fix

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. If you have such info, why not share it?

You can wait for the fix, but I'm sure others wouldn't mind if you told them how to do it right now.

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. If you have such info, why not share it?

You can wait for the fix, but I'm sure others wouldn't mind if you told them how to do it right now.

I believe it might be possible to do a movie-only rip with AnyDVD/CloneDVD but I'm not entirely sure if that works. Nonetheless, I suspect what the poster was alluding to the possiblity of using another commercial non-Slysoft product and promoting a non-Slysoft product in place of a Slysoft one in the AnyDVD forum would violate forum rules. Recommending or promoting a product that competes with AnyDVD would be improper in a troubleshooting thread.

Forum Rules: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4.

More specifically refer to Point 4 in the 4th post of that thread: SlySoft Forum Posting Etiquette (http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4).

4. Do not suggest other software products (especially ones that compete with Slysoft products) as solutions to people in the General, Anydvd, Anydvd HD, Clonedvd, Clonecd, Game Jackal, or Clonedvd Mobile forums. If you want to help someone with a problem using the Slysoft or Elaborate Bytes product he or she is having issues with, that's fine. Otherwise, post in the Third Party Products, High Definition Software, High Definition Hardware, General Hardware, etc., forums.

It is usually beneficial to read forum rules in any forum right when you sign up since you are agreeing to abide by them when you register... something that you neglected to do the first time around...

I'm sure Slysoft will have things resolved soon enough. The movie isn't officially releases until September 28, 2010 anyway.

I hope I've cleared up your understanding of things.

Last edited:
You did, thanks. If that is the case, I apologise to the user above. I still wouldn't mind recieving a PM from him tho. :D

By the way, the retail date in our country was last Friday. :)

You did, thanks. If that is the case, I apologise to the user above. I still wouldn't mind recieving a PM from him tho. :D

By the way, the retail date in our country was last Friday. :)

Which country is this?
And have you tried a movie only copy, using the method I described?

EDIT: If you are in a different country than the OP, feel free to post a logfile (unfortunately nobody ever says which country they are in, so ....).

Copy the main movie using CloneDVD. (Check the correct title number using DVD playback software).

i tried to copy the main movie as james suggusted but when i play it back on the dvd player it don't work the movie play half way then it goes completley blank and the movie stop so main movie can't be copy

i tried to copy the main movie as james suggusted but when i play it back on the dvd player it don't work the movie play half way then it goes completley blank and the movie stop so main movie can't be copy

You checked with DVD player software, which is the correct title number? Only copy *this* title using CloneDVD.

[Update to AnyDVD 6.6.9.1] Problem backing up Ironman 2

I tried to backup Ironman 2 today. It was not successful. It took approximately 6 hours before erroring out with a error 2. I didn't get a screen print of the error. I didn't think of it until after clicking on the OK button. I was using the Rip DVD to Harddisk option. It took about 2.5 to 3 hours to complete. It then went into the repairing DVD structure for another 3 hours before the above error. It got to 99% complete before the error. I also noticed that my available harddisk space went from 70.7 GB down to 49.2 GB. I don't know if this is normal or not.

I created a log file and it took about 15 minutes to create. This is the first log file I have created, so I don't know if this is normal or not.

Ron Robertson

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.0_Info_E_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    535 KB · Views: 9
There is a know issue with Iron Man 2

They are working on it.

-W

I am from Hungary. Posting another probably won't help, since a lot of logs have already been posted. I guess we'll just have to wait for a new version of AnyDVD, since only theone21 knows the solution to this.

1. Check with DVD player software, which title is the main movie.
2. Only copy this title with CloneDVD

Choose the correct title number (mine is 67)
and disable the AI scanner of AnyDVD
then copy the title with CloneDVD.

The way you can get the whole movie.

Iron man 2 solution

Is not a new protection is just the same old invalid movies stuff

the movies company concentrate in new software protection

and forgot about old stuff

big mistake

before all these software rippers came out

i was breaking down the protection myself

with and old software

i know how