• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to AnyDVD 6.6.9.1 beta or newer] Iron man 2 DVD problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry but where do i find the DVD player software? im new and dumb so appreciate the help

PowerDVD, WinDVD, ZoomPlayer, Media Player Classic, ....
EDIT: You can even use your stand alone DVD player and check its display, it usually shows the title number. IIRC even the PS3 can show it.

But as I know in the meantime, it is title 29 for the US (Region 1) disc.

Last edited:
thanks james ,

i did what you said and did 29 but didnt get whole movie ,by the way i appreciate the help

Problems, of course, will happen from time to time with any piece of software but let's look at the bigger picture for a second. Granted the fact that AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD share the same installer there may be an update that is aimed only at fixes for DVDs while other times an update may only really apply to handling Blu-Ray discs.

Slysoft is continually developing, enhancing, and bug-fixing AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD. How can this statement be backed up with empirical evidence? Simply look at the number of updates Slysoft releases. The numbers below include the release of official public releases, beta releases, and maybe an extremely small number of internal test versions.

January 1st, 2008 - December 31st, 2008: At least 92 releases.
January 1st, 2009 - December 31st, 2009: At least 104 releases.
January 1st, 2010 - September 24th, 2010: At least 74 releases thus far and the year isn't over.

Taking into account that there are 52 weeks in a year we can quickly see that over the last 3 years there has been at least 1 update a week if you simply do the math and assume a constant and even spread between each release. This isn't always the case, of course, but I'm simply pointing out the sheer volume of work and effort that Slysoft puts into their software. I could have gone back further and included 2007, 2006, and prior years but I simply don't care to waste the time checking.

It has been continually demonstrated that the developers work weekends and holidays in order to fix problems when they occur and when people complain about a problem with a disc that hasn't even been released yet it smacks of ignorance and just plain childishness to demand an immediate update and act as if Slysoft has done something wrong.

Slysoft will fix this problem as they always do. I sincerely hope we don't see more people demonstrating their complete lack of understanding and intelligence concerning this matter.

Last edited:
Yeah, of course I made my post right before I saw the release of v6.6.9.1 beta. It's been a long day already. :rolleyes: Nonetheless, the message contained within my post stands. ;)

I agree, I just thought the timing was priceless. :D We ALWAYS seem to get the impatient nonsense every time an update is required. Avatar BD was no different. In this case, they took care of it (in theory, to be tested I guess) before the disc is even officially out. What more can people ask for, really?

Timing is everything. :D

What's important NOW is that people test the new beta with Iron Man 2 - and report back with logs if needed.

-W

Iron man 2

I am not able to copy IRON MAN 2 either. I was able to copy only when I choose copy DVD titles, but I was not able to copy audio

Iron Man II all screwed up!

logfile attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.1_Info_J_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    124.4 KB · Views: 16
logfile attached

More information would be useful. Logs from the original disc would be useful as well.

Is the issue you are having with the fact that even after the protections have been removed that the AI Scanner still notes that there are protections of some kind? This can happen but doesn't, in fact, mean that the disc hasn't been been handled correctly.

Lastly, you posted this in the wrong forum so I'm moving it from the AnyDVD HD forum to the AnyDVD forum.

how embarrassing! I copied it wrong! My bad, never mind. Delete if you wish!

Scott - Can you please post a log made with the new beta and the original disk - for the general knowledge base?

-W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back