• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to AnyDVD 6.6.9.1 beta or newer] Iron man 2 DVD problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please attach a logfile to your next post.

-W

Make an emptydrive logfile then...

-W

i got the same problem on the region 1 usa one it repairs then it say clonemap 2 error at 100 percent

iron man 2 dvd

Anydvd cant read it. log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.8.8_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    544.1 KB · Views: 13
Post moved. It has nothing to do with BD+ at all and is also a DVD, not a blu-ray.

[Update AnyDVD 6.6.9.1 beta] clonedvd and anydvd log for ironman 2

i am using anydvd 6.6.8.8 and clonedvd 2.9.2.8 and can't back up ironman 2 here are the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.8.8_Info_D_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    515.9 KB · Views: 17
  • clonedvd log iron man 2.rar
    810 bytes · Views: 9
just tried 6690 same problem can create log region 1 in one program it ask for 42 gb of space to back up wow crazyyy new to this site hello to al

I have the same problem first is 7% and the will go to 47% and stop and says bad construction dvd and try to repair it, I try two brand new dvd the same thing. I have never see anything like it before. its like 10 gb of movies, but it's fake and none of them is right like seens are scrambled. Please help! By the way I'm using you latest version of anydvd and clonedvd.

Looks like it's a new protection version, so, sit tight. I'm sure the SlyGods are hard at work on it.

new anydvd and clonedvd logs

hey I exchange the disc to see if it was the disc I also download it anydvd 6.6.9.0 and try with clonedvd 2.9.2.8 and its the same here are the new logs

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.0_Info_D_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    516.9 KB · Views: 6
  • new clonedvd log iron man 2.rar
    815 bytes · Views: 7
[Update to AnyDVD 6.6.9.1 beta] IRON_MAN_2_D1 Canot copy AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.6.9.0

AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.6.9.0
copy with CloneDVD.v2.9.2.8 i am using but canot copy error plaes helpe me

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.0_Info_J_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    533.1 KB · Views: 20
AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.6.9.0
copy with CloneDVD.v2.9.2.8 i am using but canot copy error plaes helpe me

1. Check with DVD player software, which title is the main movie.
2. Only copy this title with CloneDVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back