• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to AnyDVD 6.6.9.1 beta or newer] Iron man 2 DVD problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP spamming this forum. I already moved your post about your "solution" once. I've deleted this last post. The next stop will be an infraction for breaking the rules of the forum. :policeman:

my apologies i'm just trying to help

not to spam

THIS FIX IS FOR IRON MAN 2 DVD DISC 3

Which is fine, but, the reason I moved your first post is because it doesn't belong in the AnyDVD forum. People reading the AnyDVD forum are looking for help with AnyDVD, not some other program.

i don't see a beta sticky on top of the forum. Do you ?

I believe James is still working on this. When a new release is out that handles this title you can be sure information about it will be posted in this thread. So hang in there and keep an eye out for it.

Iron Man 2 doesn't even release (in Region 1) until this coming Tuesday.

But I can only imagine what this board will look like if the beta is not out by then. :D

-W

log files

not sure if these log files are complete. it too ten minutes and was still scanning. hope it helps

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.0_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_6.6.9.0_Info_E_.zip
    327.4 KB · Views: 1
I have the BD/DVD/Digital Copy pack coming on Tuesday. I think I'll just stick with the BD. :D Seriously, though, I'm sure SlySoft is working on it. Give them some time and they'll get this fixed up.

Yes, As big of a hit film as Iron Man was... I'm sure it's the #1 priority at the moment.

They've never missed yet...

-W

Last edited:
taking them long enough.

Yeah... the world is going to end tomorrow so they simply must release an update R-I-G-H-T... T-H-I-S... V-E-R-Y... S-E-C-O-N-D. :rolleyes:

On a more serious note, I believe the next update will contain a number of fixes and such and not just a fix for Iron Man 2. I have no specific knowledge to back up this belief but going from past experience that is the case.

well they are charging you for this software, so you would expect results.the world is going to end....lol ... calm down already.

well they are charging you for this software, so you would expect results.the world is going to end....lol ... calm down already.

It's called sarcasm...

I am perfectly calm. Yes, Slysoft charges money for their software and they deliver on their promises but there are times when updates are required. This occurs with all software. AnyDVD has been around for a long time now and has continually been updated when required. The problem will be resolved. The end-user just has to have some patience. I, by the way, am a customer, myself, and I paid for my AnyDVD license just like everyone else so I'm in the same boat. I, on the other hand, am patient and appreciate that sometimes it might take a little time for an update to be released and for all we know the hold-up isn't even related to the Iron Man 2 fix.

Slysoft does not take advantage of its customers nor does it screw them over. The problem will be resolved.

Slysoft does not take advantage of its customers nor does it screw them over. The problem will be resolved.

That's crazy talk. They have your money now so why would they care about you? :p I mean, it's not like they have a proven track record with updates or anything. :rolleyes: :D

It's called sarcasm...

I am perfectly calm. Yes, Slysoft charges money for their software and they deliver on their promises but there are times when updates are required. This occurs with all software. AnyDVD has been around for a long time now and has continually been updated when required. The problem will be resolved. The end-user just has to have some patience. I, by the way, am a customer, myself, and I paid for my AnyDVD license just like everyone else so I'm in the same boat. I, on the other hand, am patient and appreciate that sometimes it might take a little time for an update to be released and for all we know the hold-up isn't even related to the Iron Man 2 fix.

Very well said Brother.......:clap:

i've been using any dvd for like 5 years and it's been a while since the last movie had a problem if i rember correct it was either transfer 2 or the dark knight so i know they will fix this as soon as they can

im sorry but where do i find the DVD player software? im new and dumb so appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back