• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

this is awesomeness pricing announced with LTL option

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is clear as mud. So a current LTL holder of AnyDVDHD, in order to get a new LTL, must pay the same price for it as any new purchaser?

This is clear as mud. So a current LTL holder of AnyDVDHD, in order to get a new LTL, must pay the same price for it as any new purchaser?

A new purchaser with no previous license will pay the full cost of a license. A previous holder of an AnyDVD license can receive one of the applicable discounts. See the price list for those three possible discounts and which one applies.

• Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD HD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a free 1y RedFox AnyDVD HD license
  • Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a 50% discount when purchasing RedFox AnyDVD HD.
  • To honor all other AnyDVD license owners we will have a general 20% discount for 2 month.

use google "euro to dollar", the conversion ratio varies from day to day

What form of proof will be accepted to get the "previous LTL license holder" discount of 20%, I wonder.

I have the order numbers from the original emails, with the dates purchased, I remember the email address I used as contact point for the license purchases. What else could be needed?

So if one purchased a AnyDVD-HD LTL before 2015-12-01, we get a 20% discount? :LOL: That's it? No thanks.

So if one purchased a AnyDVD-HD LTL before 2015-12-01, we get a 20% discount? :LOL: That's it? No thanks.
What are you expecting? Getting it as a gift? 20% is a real good deal! Would you like to work for nothing? I don`t believe this. I want to be payed for my work an i do believe you do the same. So what? Take it or leave it.

Hey, some people got a software company for free, why wouldn't the customers who paid to build that company want something?

It's truely sad that today people expect something for nothing

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just take take take

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Go find the guy who owned Slysoft and thank him. He absolutely deserves your thanks for fighting to keep this software developed and now while you are thanking people thank the developers of RedFox for keeping this project alive , because if they didn't , do you know what you would have? Its called " Nothing "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back