• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

this is awesomeness pricing announced with LTL option

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebostrangla

Title says it all.
Since they decided to offer LTL I myself don't need a previous owner discount that is enough compensation for me. Waiting patiently to throw $ at redfox now and again THANK YOU .

Last edited:
Don't you sell CloneDVD anymore; and what about CloneBD-AnyDVD-Bundle? (no critism, just asking;))

And I'm very happy my recently bought LTL keeps on working!

Will a bulk buy for the 20 pc discount for 3 items and additional general 20 percent discount be additive?

Don't you sell CloneDVD anymore; and what about CloneBD-AnyDVD-Bundle?
No, CloneDVD (same as CloneBD) will be sold by elby, both are elby products. For CloneDVD, SlySoft had a reseller license but RedFox not. We want to focus on our own products.

Title says it all.
Since they decided to offer LTL I myself don't need a previous owner discount that is enough compensation for me. Waiting patiently to throw $ at redfox now and again THANK YOU .

The LT is a welcomed option and to be fair, the pricing is in line with the old pricing albeit a bit cheaper.

Congrats and thanks for keeping Ltl as Well as fair pricing! Which Paymentmethods will be accepted?

That's a question that can only be answered when the system is up. There is no use in specifying exact methods as of yet, something can always happen to prevent said payment method. The only correct answer for now on that subject is 'wait and see'.

Last edited:
Well my Ltl still Works Pretty Fine so i don't mind. I'm Looking forward to Receive Ready to Receive Payment announcment Mail from Redfox ;-)

Been a lurker here for a very long time I come in read and leave, good to see its going to continue, like others I have a lifetime lic.
and when the time comes will be glad to spend my money again on what was and apparently still is one of the best programs ever!

If I'm reading this correctly the new pricing section below only refers to members who already hold current licenses...(i.e) In my case a rewnewal of my AnyDVD LTL would cost me 80 Euros less 20%.

If that's indeed the case then after the currency exchange an AnyDVD LTL would cost me £50:12 at todays rate.

In the USA it would cost you $75:67, but obviously this will change with currency fluctuation.

RedFox AnyDVD HD renewals:

1y: 24.00 EUR
2y: 40.00 EUR
3y: 54.00 EUR
LT: 80.00 EUR

If I'm reading this correctly the new pricing section below only refers to members who already hold current licenses...(i.e) In my case a rewnewal of my AnyDVD LTL would cost me 80 Euros less 20%.

If that's indeed the case then after the currency exchange an AnyDVD LTL would cost me £50:12 at todays rate.

In the USA it would cost you $75:67, but obviously this will change with currency fluctuation.

RedFox AnyDVD HD renewals:

1y: 24.00 EUR
2y: 40.00 EUR
3y: 54.00 EUR
LT: 80.00 EUR

You're reading it wrong, the renewals price if when you already have a redfox licens, but since you don't, the price is 109 - 20% = 87.2€

the renewals price if when you already have a redfox licens, but since you don't, the price is 109 - 20% = 87.2€

I'm confused, I have a Slysoft LTL are you saying that I have to re-purchase a Firefox LTL at 109 euros, if that's indeed the case there would be no point in having a LTL renewable option because after purchasing an LTL you would already own one, correct?

Perhaps someone from Admin could clear up this confusion because I don't just think its just me who is confused..

I'm confused, I have a Slysoft LTL are you saying that I have to re-purchase a Firefox LTL at 109 euros, if that's indeed the case there would be no point in having a LTL renewable option because after purchasing an LTL you would already own one, correct?

Renewals are for users who purchase a 1/2/3 year RedFox license now and want to renew when it expires.
Renewals obviously won't come into play until this time next year (since no one has a RedFox license yet to renew)
Anyone who purchases a RedFox Lifetime now will obviously not to need to renew.

The Lifetime renewal option is only there for when people who have a 1/2/3 year license decide they want to go to lifetime.

Renewals are for users who purchase a 1/2/3 year RedFox license now and want to renew when it expires.
Renewals obviously won't come into play until this time next year (since no one has a RedFox license yet to renew)
Anyone who purchases a RedFox Lifetime now will obviously not to need to renew.

The Lifetime renewal option is only there for when people who have a 1/2/3 year license decide they want to go to lifetime.

Thanks for that, I get the gist of it now, although you do have to admit that the pricing structure is a bit confusing (for me anyway) and could have been worded better..

Thanks for that, I get the gist of it now, although you do have to admit that the pricing structure is a bit confusing (for me anyway) and could have been worded better..

Yes, I can see how the pricing/renewals could be misinterpreted.

The renewal prices weren't originally posted. Ivan point posted those because someone already asked the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back