• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

this is awesomeness pricing announced with LTL option

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because no one wants to read what is posted.

And you want it free-this isn't Slysoft this is RedFox.

It's 2 months and that is it-those missing the two month release will pay full price. I doubt there are going to be that much LTL as before-not everyone will go LTL but with subscription based and then in the future they might choose LTL option that is why they also have the renewal plan for less for previous owners. So you do have options that is up to you to decide to get LTL within the 2 months or not. Or go with another software no one is really stopping you. And what discount are you talking about that was again with Slysoft - RedFox is not affiliated with Slysoft. You make it sound like RedFox was a Slysoft branch which they already said time and time again they are not. I don't recall RedFox having such discounts-oh wait they never existed before that....

I'll say it again it's 2 month after that it's full price. I am a LTL owner and would pay the 20% during the two month to get LTL option. But those waiting after 2 months will not get this deal for Anydvd HD. Your Previous LTL was with Slysoft and has nothing to do with RedFox why do people keep trying to tie these two together when they have nothing connected? Why??

I read that former employees/developers got together to create Redfox. If this is the case then a portion of my original LTL membership fees went to pay their prevoius wages, etc. I've been informed on this forum that my future investment in this endeavor is a RISK. Redfox may crash and burn just like Slysoft, then pop-up again as Bluedolphin and withhold updates again unless I continue paying new fees... LTL isn't really LTL if the business model being implemented is corrupt as seems to be the case here.

Sorry you feel that way, RedFox has done everything they can to make sure your investment is safe. There are no guarantees in life. Your Slysoft program still works for 150,000 movies. You will not receive anymore updates. What you paid for you got, all the updates that Slysoft did. They are now out of business. Sorry you are not happy but there are no guarantees in life or in software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back