• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

this is awesomeness pricing announced with LTL option

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they bought it from the original owner?
No, everything you need to know is already available on the forum and through Google. I'm done repeating myself. Stay on topic

Someday maybe you will find out if someone writes a book. LOL What does this have to do with pricing. Off topic again.

Which can then be turned into a movie, which can be ripped to your HD with RedFox, cha-ching! :sneaky:

They didn't get a software company for free. Do the research.

You're partially correct, the consumers helped finance the software development. Besides, I don't think Valdimir would be happy if he had to pay again for this software. ;)

Just wanted to give a shout out to the devs and others involved with keeping this product alive.

I bought a LTL years ago and it has been worth every penny. I have no idea why people are arguing about the discounts they get. I'm excited to just simply contribute to an incredible project and am willing to pay the full price again without any discounts. If you don't feel this way what don't you understand about how great this product is.

Thanks for everything you all are doing and I'm looking forward to when I can contribute some funds!

Just wanted to give a shout out to the devs and others involved with keeping this product alive.

I bought a LTL years ago and it has been worth every penny. I have no idea why people are arguing about the discounts they get. I'm excited to just simply contribute to an incredible project and am willing to pay the full price again without any discounts. If you don't feel this way what don't you understand about how great this product is.

Thanks for everything you all are doing and I'm looking forward to when I can contribute some funds!
That's the problem those wanting more freebies then the rest of use don't seem to want to read the announcement but make their own announcements instead.

I'll believe it when I see it. Make sure you post an image of your receipt showing the full price without discount. Otherwise, I'll assume you were bluffing. ;)

Better point just read the Stickies and Official Announcements and wait til they get a final release and then if you don't like it then complain all you want and don't buy it. No one is beholding you to buy it.

What are you expecting? Getting it as a gift? 20% is a real good deal! Would you like to work for nothing? I don`t believe this. I want to be payed for my work an i do believe you do the same. So what? Take it or leave it.

This is one of the many reasons I didn't want to comment in this thread. Too much drama. Why would anyone expect someone to work for free?

I just think there should be some distinction between a user (LTL) that has supported Slysoft for years vs. someone that's new to the community. IMO 20% for all users that purchased licenses prior to the date listed is a slap in the face.

Again IMO the developers should consider a >20% or whatever for users that have been a part of the community for a while (I'm ok with 21%). This would (IMO) show customer appreciation. And no I didn't read the entire thread so if this discussion is irrelevant then please excuse my ignorance.

I just think there should be some distinction between a user (LTL) that has supported Slysoft for years vs. someone that's new to the community.
The wording on the RedFox Licensing & Pricing thread could be interpreted as "misleading" if brand new customers get 20% too.

Ivan said:
To honor all other AnyDVD license owners we will have a general 20% discount for 2 month.
If they are, the 20% discount should not be aimed at "all other AnyDVD license owners".
"For everyone else" would be better, although that would mean that RedFox wasn't acknowledging previous AnyDVD license holders at all...

Last edited:
That's actually what I don't really get yet.

In all those long discussions about pricing, current LTL owners, pros and cons, etc. there always was the talk about some kind of compensation for the longtime LTL owners, although it was always being stated "It's just not known what that compensation is gonna look like. But there will BE one."

So everybody waited for the final pricing model. And now it states that the long time LTL owners are honored by a "general" 20% discount within the first 2 months, which sounds like everybody will get this discount, no matter if he already owned a license or not. Also this 20% discount already existed most of the time, no matter if it was spring or summer or winter or Easter or Christmas or...

So yes... I'll second the opinion that the promise for some kind of compensation for the old LTL owners isn't fulfilled if that's just the 20% everybody else can get when buying their first AnyDVD license ever. And no... I dont' want anything for free. I've bought LTLs for all the software there is, and my two expensive AnyDVDHD LTLs will be worthless in a short while. And the 20% discount that's available to EVERY new customer can't be regarded as honoring all the longtime supporters and their then defunct licenses.

That's actually what I don't really get yet.
That's because no one wants to read what is posted.

In all those long discussions about pricing, current LTL owners, pros and cons, etc. there always was the talk about some kind of compensation for the longtime LTL owners, although it was always being stated "It's just not known what that compensation is gonna look like. But there will BE one."
And you want it free-this isn't Slysoft this is RedFox.

So everybody waited for the final pricing model. And now it states that the long time LTL owners are honored by a "general" 20% discount within the first 2 months, which sounds like everybody will get this discount, no matter if he already owned a license or not. Also this 20% discount already existed most of the time, no matter if it was spring or summer or winter or Easter or Christmas or...
It's 2 months and that is it-those missing the two month release will pay full price. I doubt there are going to be that much LTL as before-not everyone will go LTL but with subscription based and then in the future they might choose LTL option that is why they also have the renewal plan for less for previous owners. So you do have options that is up to you to decide to get LTL within the 2 months or not. Or go with another software no one is really stopping you. And what discount are you talking about that was again with Slysoft - RedFox is not affiliated with Slysoft. You make it sound like RedFox was a Slysoft branch which they already said time and time again they are not. I don't recall RedFox having such discounts-oh wait they never existed before that....

So yes... I'll second the opinion that the promise for some kind of compensation for the old LTL owners isn't fulfilled if that's just the 20% everybody else can get when buying their first AnyDVD license ever. And no... I dont' want anything for free. I've bought LTLs for all the software there is, and my two expensive AnyDVDHD LTLs will be worthless in a short while. And the 20% discount that's available to EVERY new customer can't be regarded as honoring all the longtime supporters and their then defunct licenses.
I'll say it again it's 2 month after that it's full price. I am a LTL owner and would pay the 20% during the two month to get LTL option. But those waiting after 2 months will not get this deal for Anydvd HD. Your Previous LTL was with Slysoft and has nothing to do with RedFox why do people keep trying to tie these two together when they have nothing connected? Why??

... Your Previous LTL was with Slysoft and has nothing to do with RedFox why do people keep trying to tie these two together when they have nothing connected? Why??
I`m so tired too about this endless discussion. I will sit and wait for the moment we can buy a new license. Then i will only return to this forum, when i run into technical problems. Sigh!

That's because no one wants to read what is posted.
And you want it free-this isn't Slysoft this is RedFox.
I'll say it again it's 2 month after that it's full price. I am a LTL owner and would pay the 20% during the two month to get LTL option. But those waiting after 2 months will not get this deal for Anydvd HD. Your Previous LTL was with Slysoft and has nothing to do with RedFox why do people keep trying to tie these two together when they have nothing connected? Why??

It seems like YOU haven't been reading many of the posts written in the last few weeks.

Otherwise you would have realized that the Redfox guys promised a compensation for the longtime LTL users when buying a new license. I've got no idea what this has to do with wanting anything for free or SlySoft being extinct. Bringing that up doesn't make any sense at all.

I understand the pricing plan perfectly well. It just looks as if the 20% discount within the first 2 months is available for EVERYONE, no matter if this person had a license before or not. So I was wondering where the special compensation for the old LTL owners was, which had been promised.

How about reading a post before switching into defence mode and answering something that's got nothing to do with the question and had been stated several times already?

superb under $130.00 US for lifetime triple pack.

Good for you...

I paid for the Slysoft lifetime membership and got shafted since it only lasted just over a year...

Now I'm unemployed so $130 is a LOT!

Even if I do manage to put the cash together how can I trust that Redfox won't simply become Bluedolphin next year and Brownox the year after that?

As has been said a few times now and also available through the search. The business anydvd operates in comes with inherit danger. There are no guarantees. No company regardless of the sector can ever give a guarantee it won't /can't get shut down.

Now I'm unemployed so $130 is a LOT!

Even if I do manage to put the cash together how can I trust that Redfox won't simply become Bluedolphin next year and Brownox the year after that?

Of course, there is no guarantee, not even, that RedFox/AnyDVD will be exist in a year from now. But the other way around, if you are not to put the money together, why hesitate? Do you expect to buy many DVD/BluRays while you are unemployed? If not, why buying a RedFox license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back